History repeats: Nazi brown shirts fight in the streets with Communists

Violence and Protesters Derail Trump Rallies

Things are bad now, and they're going to get worse.

Are you comparing Trumps American supporters who love freedom and democracy and the US Constitution, you are calling them Nazis?

How can you even possibly defend such an assertion?
Trump supporters aren't showing up to defend freedom and democracy and the US Constitution. It's Blame the Beaners, and throw out the Sand *******...

Nazis are like communism badlier than normalthinking and racists even racist can were friend to nazi and they will not hate nazi if they like music how are big temptation for normalthinking how can like every music how exist ....

People need to shut down their Facebook accounts, because they have shut down conservatives voices, for NO reason. but they allowed this be SETUP on their site.

these so called universities which are still nothing but little commie camps teaching them how be good little marching tools they can use to shut down others freedoms is another. where will it end. doesn't look good to me.

It is funny...in one of the news stories about the protest, the soros funded protestors were waving a communist flag....what twits......communism murdered close to, if not over, 100,000,000 million innocent men, women and children around the world........

And yet they still believe in it....the left really is stupid...and has the reasoning ability of a 12 year old.

Violence and Protesters Derail Trump Rallies

Things are bad now, and they're going to get worse.

Are you comparing Trumps American supporters who love freedom and democracy and the US Constitution, you are calling them Nazis?

How can you even possibly defend such an assertion?
Trump supporters aren't showing up to defend freedom and democracy and the US Constitution. It's Blame the Beaners, and throw out the Sand *******...

Hey, I'm married to a beaner. I find that offensive. But she's a legal beaner. And they aren't "blaming the beaners". They are blaming the empty-suit cocksuckers who've turned a blind eye to an exponentially growing problem that is ILLEGAL immigration.

Hey, I'm married to a beaner. I find that offensive. But she's a legal beaner. And they aren't "blaming the beaners". They are blaming the empty-suit cocksuckers who've turned a blind eye to an exponentially growing problem that is ILLEGAL immigration.

No genuine authentic Hispanic can vote Republican, according to the Dhimmicrats.

Looking at what happened in Chicago last night, she should be discrete about what she thinks.

Forum List

Back