Himars

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
The Ukrainian army never would have accomplished what they have recently without this awesome weapon system from America.

{...
The M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) is a light multiple rocket launcher developed in the late 1990s for the United States Army and mounted on a standard United States Army Family ...}

But since the government in Kyiv is committing illegal acts of war, such as murdering anyone who speaks Russia, stealing oil, and trying to violate treaties by putting NATO nukes on Russia's border, it is then an illegal act of war to sent these weapons to Kyiv.

If this continues, Moscow will have no alternative than a complete all out nuclear first strike against the US.
That is better than waiting for the US to install the intermediate nukes in the Ukraine, that would prevent any retaliation.

{...
The M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) is a light multiple rocket launcher developed in the late 1990s for the United States Army and mounted on a standard United States Army Family ...}

But since the government in Kyiv is committing illegal acts of war, such as murdering anyone who speaks Russia, stealing oil, and trying to violate treaties by putting NATO nukes on Russia's border, it is then an illegal act of war to sent these weapons to Kyiv.

If this continues, Moscow will have no alternative than a complete all out nuclear first strike against the US.
That is better than waiting for the US to install the intermediate nukes in the Ukraine, that would prevent any retaliation.

For months now we have heard. Even from Putin himself. That he will fire the Nukes. Every week we hear this. Nobody is flinching away. So more empty threats come.

Fire them. I don’t think Putin has enough control to do it. I don’t think the troops will follow the orders. I know Putin is a punk assed thug.

Every threat has been called. Every bluff has been ignored. They crossed the line in Ukraine. So either fire the Nukes or shut your pussy ass up.

Forum List

Back