Hill's sends food for starving dogs in Iraq

It is a good food,and expensive too. That's why I have to give them credit.I was feeding my dog's Science Diet,but with one weighing 80 pounds and the other 50,it was getting too expensive. I switched them to Iams,still expensive,but a good food.

Great story Biker! I hope they get their memorial. Dogs are no doubt the most loyal creature on earth. They can be your greatest protector and at the same time gentle enough to visit sick children in hospitals. It breaks my heart to hear so many were left behind in Vietnam. It's great how they are always so so happy to see you come in the door,even when you were only outside for a minute getting the mail!!

krisy said:
Great story Biker! I hope they get their memorial. Dogs are no doubt the most loyal creature on earth.

A few dog quotes:

"Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends".

"The reason a dog has so many friends is he wags his tail instead of his tongue".

"Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear".

Joz said:
A few dog quotes:

"Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends".

"The reason a dog has so many friends is he wags his tail instead of his tongue".

"Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear".

Those are great,Joz! My Australian Shep loves to bark in my ear all the time in the car as a matter of fact!!

Forum List

Back