My babies

clumzgirl

Mar 27, 2004
ohio
Here are a couple pictures of my babies.

The gray cat is Juliet, and the orange one is Romeo. He's a kitten in the first picture but now he's a tub.

Sara is our Newfoundland mix. She's bigger now too!

Attachments

• $laundry kitties.JPG
    $laundry kitties.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 119
  • $Romeoladder.JPG
    $Romeoladder.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 117
  • $Romeosink.JPG
    $Romeosink.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 117
  • $Sarabath.jpg
    $Sarabath.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 124
Great pets! Is that the Mr.? Nice, too. :)

Why do cats choose places like that? (the sink picture) I know my house is cold but I found Psycho in my oven tonight after I had fixed dinner. Dumb ass cat.

In the OVEN?! Did you leave it open?

Sometimes they're in the sink, the tub, on my head at night...too funny.

And yes, the Mr. is quite nice!!

clumzgirl said:
In the OVEN?! Did you leave it open?
No, I yanked her out & sent her on her way.
A lady I talked to one day in a local craft store told me she had not checked the dryer before starting it up. One of her cats had been in it. Wonder she didn't cook that cat before she discovered it, even tho' it hadn't been long. Said the cat was never really right after that. Didn't get in the dryer anymore!
And yes, the Mr. is quite nice!!
:)

Funny you should mention the dryer...my mother-in-law once put her cat in the dryer when she was little.
And there's a commercial on TV where a mom is trying to settle her kids. On the current one, she pulls a basket of eggs out of the dryer that her kid had put in there. In a previous version, she pulled out a cat. How much you want to bet some PETA folks protested and they changed that scene?!

clumzgirl said:
And there's a commercial on TV ... In a previous version, she pulled out a cat. How much you want to bet some PETA folks protested and they changed that scene?!
You can almost bet on it. MM says he's always fascinated to watch how an origional commercial is changed. It can say an awful lot.

Joz said:
Great pets! Is that the Mr.? Nice, too. :)

Why do cats choose places like that? (the sink picture) I know my house is cold but I found Psycho in my oven tonight after I had fixed dinner. Dumb ass cat.
I sometimes find cats in my oven after I fixed dinner too....and dogs and canaries....good thing all of them are good eating. That's how they got there in the first place!

Cute kitties,kitten!!!

I ran my cat through the dryer once and still feel horrible. In our apartment,our dryer was up above the washer on a shelf and I sometimes left the door open. There was a pile of clothes in it that I had not taken out because they were wet and didn't turn the dryer back onright away. When I went back to turn it on,apparently,the cat was in there sleeping on the clothes and I didn't even notice. After a minute or two,I heard clonk,clonk,clonk,and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I ran in there and thank God she was o.k. We still have her,whe was our first pet. She is going on 11 years old. Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin!!!

krisy said:
We still have her,whe was our first pet. She is going on 11 years old
Well, the ride musn't have hurt her too badly! Ever since I started hearing these kinds of stories, I now check my dryer....first.

CSM said:
I sometimes find cats in my oven after I fixed dinner too....and dogs and canaries....good thing all of them are good eating. That's how they got there in the first place!
I made a sign for a fellow bartender once. He'd just paid $700 EACH for 2 kittens. Grant you they were beautiful and pure bred but....never mind. The sign said:
I love cats.
They taste like chicken.

Joz said:
I made a sign for a fellow bartender once. He'd just paid $700 EACH for 2 kittens. Grant you they were beautiful and pure bred but....never mind. The sign said:
I love cats.
They taste like chicken.

To me they are walking throw pillows that shed and catch mice. The catch mice part is good, the shedding part is bad. Throw pillows are a nice touch to complete the decoration.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back