Hillbilly racing

deannalw

Dangerous Attack Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2017
There ain't much big doofy hillbillies like better than a bunch of pitiful vehicles playing bumper cars whilst racing around a small dirt track.
That's what we discovered last week in so e little beedy town of 1300 last week. Set up in some farmer bub as field, I think most of the town and their dogs showed up. They had no beer but also, happily, had no objections to you bringing your own. They had forty dollar hotdogs though. I had one and found it edible, but wondered where my other 39 bucks went.
I had my misgivings at first because... dayum. This is some goofy shit- half racing, half demolition derby. But I started to snicker and by the end of the night I was sorry to see em end and had not laughed so much in a long time.
Big dumb hubby was extraordinarily taken with them Cuz he,s a big doofy hillbilly too. I ended up giving him my t-bird to run in them and he happily began smashing windows in order to join in the idiocy. Maybe next week.
Tonight's just watching. Next week the full hard gives on
Viva da hillbillies!

hillbilly racing?

hun, it' ain't hillbilly racing unless they have a trunk full of white lightning

Forum List

Back