Hillary’s Tweet on Sri Lanka Fixed

I don't twit, and even if I did I would not have Bill's wife on my tweeter list... Did she even send out a twit after Sri Lanka? And I don't mean sending Bill out after another bottle of Chardonnay...
Oh, you didn’t see it? Barry too.
View attachment 257529 View attachment 257530
Whassamatter? You mad ‘cause they didn’t point out how many millions of Easter worshippers were murdered?

43c1b577-1b44-4df5-a08f-19e1a664ab8d.jpg
Thanks for displaying how ignorant you are. Nobody in the world worships Easter.
So? And millions weren’t killed. Meanwhile, they clearly meant Christians worshiping on Easter.

No they specifically didn’t say Christians, nor Muslim terrorists.

I don't twit, and even if I did I would not have Bill's wife on my tweeter list... Did she even send out a twit after Sri Lanka? And I don't mean sending Bill out after another bottle of Chardonnay...
Whassamatter? You mad ‘cause they didn’t point out how many millions of Easter worshippers were murdered?

Thanks for displaying how ignorant you are. Nobody in the world worships Easter.
So? And millions weren’t killed. Meanwhile, they clearly meant Christians worshiping on Easter.

So what, con? Neither did trump...

...where was your feigned outrage then?

Where’s it say Easter Worshippers? Everyone knows church means Christian, but thanks for the hilarious spin.

Dimms think that by changing language they can change behavior or change what actually happened.

Isn’t it interesting that Christianophobia and misandry are never mentioned by the left?

I guess they don’t exist.

Where’s it say Easter Worshippers? Everyone knows church means Christian, but thanks for the hilarious spin.
Just like every one knows "Easter worshippers" speaks about Christians as no one else celebrates Easter and what it represents.

Obviously. No one thought they were talking about Mousketeers. The point is, why could they not just say "Christians"?

Obviously. No one thought they were talking about Mousketeers. The point is, why could they not just say "Christians"?
I don't know the answer to that. I just find it amusing the same people who bitch that the didn't, didn't even blink when Trump also didn't refer to them as Christians or the terrorists as Islamic terrorists.

Just like every one knows "Easter worshippers" speaks about Christians as no one else celebrates Easter and what it represents.

Except, Christians are not worshiping Easter.

I agree, it was a clumsy phrase. Still, their meaning was clear enough and the criticism from the right about them not referring to the victims as "Christians" or the terrorists as "Islamic terrorists" is hysterical when those same people on the right didn't even notice that trump did the same.

You’re not curious at all that the global elite all somehow independently invented the phrase “Easter worshippers” the other day?

Soros, or someone like him pull their strings and their mouths (fingers) move.

Do you toke before you twit?:abgg2q.jpg:

I agree, it was a clumsy phrase. Still, their meaning was clear enough and the criticism from the right about them not referring to the victims as "Christians" or the terrorists as "Islamic terrorists" is hysterical when those same people on the right didn't even notice that trump did the same.

It's known that left always dance around condemning Islamist violence, so I would say, they were not really that clumsy, but calculated and in sync with their previous approach.

Some truth there, I'll give you that one, Trump did not mentioned Christians by name, although he called it terrorist attacks on churches, and that is something that left is usually avoiding to say. It's surprising from Hillary, since I recall she spent decades calling herself a Methodist, and not so surprising from Barry, since he's their sympathizer.

By the way, I've been looking for the outpourings of condemnation, outrage and sympathy for the victims from rest of the Muslim world over the Sri Lankan terrorist murders like we saw from the Christian world after the New Zealand mosque murders. Have I missed it?

That's not quite accurate. Obama and Clinton referred specifically to the victims in their tweets whereas Trump lamented the "...horrible terrorists attacks on churches and hotels..." and later citing the number of people killed.

There is an anti-Christian sentiment pervading this country right now. I'm not even a Christian and I can see that. You have to look at the psychology behind Obama's and Clinton's remarks. If they had openly acknowledged that Christians were the victims then it would put Christians on the same liberal victim list as Muslims, gays, transgenders and minorities. That just won't do. Why? Because they see Christians and Christian conservatives as being the main guilty party persecuting these minorities in the first place.

Mind you, I'm not saying the relegation of the Christian victims in their minds was consciously done. I believe it was done subconsciously but at some level I think they knew what they were doing.

That's not quite accurate. Obama and Clinton referred specifically to the victims in their tweets whereas Trump lamented the "...horrible terrorists attacks on churches and hotels..." and later citing the number of people killed.

There is an anti-Christian sentiment pervading this country right now. I'm not even a Christian and I can see that. You have to look at the psychology behind Obama's and Clinton's remarks. If they had openly acknowledged that Christians were the victims then it would put Christians on the same liberal victim list as Muslims, gays, transgenders and minorities. That just won't do. Why? Because they see Christians and Christian conservatives as being the main guilty party persecuting these minorities in the first place.

Mind you, I'm not saying the relegation of the Christian victims in their minds was consciously done. I believe it was done subconsciously but at some level I think they knew what they were doing.
You can make all the excuses you want, Trump still did not refer to the terrorists as "Islamic terrorists" or the victims goers as "Christians."

Forum List

Back