Hillary’s Tweet on Sri Lanka Fixed

Dimms think that by changing language they can change behavior or change what actually happened.

Isn’t it interesting that Christianophobia and misandry are never mentioned by the left?

I guess they don’t exist.

The kid fuckers followers did it

Where’s it say Easter Worshippers? Everyone knows church means Christian, but thanks for the hilarious spin.
Just like every one knows "Easter worshippers" speaks about Christians as no one else celebrates Easter and what it represents.

Except, Christians are not worshiping Easter.
I agree, it was a clumsy phrase. Still, their meaning was clear enough and the criticism from the right about them not referring to the victims as "Christians" or the terrorists as "Islamic terrorists" is hysterical when those same people on the right didn't even notice that trump did the same.

That's not quite accurate. Obama and Clinton referred specifically to the victims in their tweets whereas Trump lamented the "...horrible terrorists attacks on churches and hotels..." and later citing the number of people killed.

There is an anti-Christian sentiment pervading this country right now. I'm not even a Christian and I can see that. You have to look at the psychology behind Obama's and Clinton's remarks. If they had openly acknowledged that Christians were the victims then it would put Christians on the same liberal victim list as Muslims, gays, transgenders and minorities. That just won't do. Why? Because they see Christians and Christian conservatives as being the main guilty party persecuting these minorities in the first place.

Mind you, I'm not saying the relegation of the Christian victims in their minds was consciously done. I believe it was done subconsciously but at some level I think they knew what they were doing.
You can make all the excuses you want, Trump still did not refer to the terrorists as "Islamic terrorists" or the victims goers as "Christians."

There's nothing to excuse, he spoke of the churches and hotels, not the victims specifically like Obama and Clinton, other than to say how many people were killed.

Here's the difference in case you're just not getting it: Trump simply didn't mention the victims specifically whereas Obama and Clinton did and referred to them incorrectly as "Easter Worshipers" which is not what they were and does not even exist. It would be like me referring to the New Zealand mosque victims as "Ramadan Worshipers" or some such. Get it?

If there was not an anti-Christian sentiment in this country right now this would have gotten nothing more than a chuckle in the news and social media. But alas, that is not the case and is why it caught everyone's attention.

Just like every one knows "Easter worshippers" speaks about Christians as no one else celebrates Easter and what it represents.

I agree, it was a clumsy phrase. Still, their meaning was clear enough and the criticism from the right about them not referring to the victims as "Christians" or the terrorists as "Islamic terrorists" is hysterical when those same people on the right didn't even notice that trump did the same.

That's not quite accurate. Obama and Clinton referred specifically to the victims in their tweets whereas Trump lamented the "...horrible terrorists attacks on churches and hotels..." and later citing the number of people killed.

There is an anti-Christian sentiment pervading this country right now. I'm not even a Christian and I can see that. You have to look at the psychology behind Obama's and Clinton's remarks. If they had openly acknowledged that Christians were the victims then it would put Christians on the same liberal victim list as Muslims, gays, transgenders and minorities. That just won't do. Why? Because they see Christians and Christian conservatives as being the main guilty party persecuting these minorities in the first place.

Mind you, I'm not saying the relegation of the Christian victims in their minds was consciously done. I believe it was done subconsciously but at some level I think they knew what they were doing.
You can make all the excuses you want, Trump still did not refer to the terrorists as "Islamic terrorists" or the victims goers as "Christians."

There's nothing to excuse, he spoke of the churches and hotels, not the victims specifically like Obama and Clinton, other than to say how many people were killed.

Here's the difference in case you're just not getting it: Trump simply didn't mention the victims specifically whereas Obama and Clinton did and referred to them incorrectly as "Easter Worshipers" which is not what they were and does not even exist. It would be like me referring to the New Zealand mosque victims as "Ramadan Worshipers" or some such. Get it?

If there was not an anti-Christian sentiment in this country right now this would have gotten nothing more than a chuckle in the news and social media. But alas, that is not the case and is why it caught everyone's attention.
Utter nonsense. Of course trump referred to the victims. He just didn’t imply they were Christians. Whereas Obama and Hillary, albeit employing a clumsy term, did imply the victims were Christians.

Hysterically, the rabid right criticizes Obama and Hillary for not calling them Christians, but defend trump.

:lmao:

TjpnhOR.jpg

Utter nonsense. Of course trump referred to the victims.

No, he did not. He spoke of the churches and hotels.

He just didn’t imply they were Christians. Whereas Obama and Hillary, albeit employing a clumsy term, did imply the victims were Christians.

It was not just clumsy, it was incorrect. There's no doubt that Obama and Clinton knew they were Christians and implied that they were, that is not the issue. The question is why they chose to use a nonexistent term to name a group of people rather than the term that everyone knows and that actually applies.

Hysterically, the rabid right criticizes Obama and Hillary for not calling them Christians, but defend trump.

No need to defend him against something he didn't say.

I suggest you educate yourself on the subtleties of language and grammar. Whether you realize it or not. there is an actual grammatical difference between not saying something and saying the wrong thing. Also, I notice you haven't addressed my comments about the anti-Christian sentiment. Do you deny this is happening?

He just didn’t imply they were Christians. Whereas Obama and Hillary, albeit employing a clumsy term, did imply the victims were Christians.

It was not just clumsy, it was incorrect. There's no doubt that Obama and Clinton knew they were Christians and implied that they were, that is not the issue. The question is why they chose to use a nonexistent term to name a group of people rather than the term that everyone knows and that actually applies.

I suggest you educate yourself on the subtleties of language and grammar. Whether you realize it or not. there is an actual grammatical difference between not saying something and saying the wrong thing. Also, I notice you haven't addressed my comments about the anti-Christian sentiment. Do you deny this is happening?
LOLOL

You should take care of your own maladies first, before projecting them onto others.

Of course trump spoke of the victims, not just churches and hotels...

"Heartfelt condolences from the people of the United States to the people of Sri Lanka on the horrible terrorist attacks on churches and hotels that have killed at least 138 million people and badly injured 600 more," Trump tweeted. "We stand ready to help!"

And look, no mention from trump that the victims were Christians. Where’s the rightie outrage?

As far as anti-Christian, post some examples...

LOLOL

You should take care of your own maladies first, before projecting them onto others.

What am I projecting, exactly?

Of course trump spoke of the victims, not just churches and hotels...

"Heartfelt condolences from the people of the United States to the people of Sri Lanka on the horrible terrorist attacks on churches and hotels that have killed at least 138 million people and badly injured 600 more," Trump tweeted. "We stand ready to help!"

And look, no mention from trump that the victims were Christians. Where’s the rightie outrage?

He didn't need to mention that they were Christians, everybody knew that, including Obama and Clinton.

He was offering his condolences to the country - "..people of Sri Lanka..." , which means the PEOPLE of Sri Lanka. Unless you're suggesting that he was offering condolences to dead people, you've got no case here.
Also, in Trump's case, the victims were, in fact, people. In Obama and Clinton's case the victims were not Easter worshipers.

Obama and Clinton were not so much criticized for not calling them Christians, they're being criticized for calling them something they're not. If they had referred to the victims as "victims" or "people" or some other generic term like Trump did, no one would have noticed.

Grammar. Learn it. Know it. Live it.

As far as anti-Christian, post some examples...

Here's one example; an article from three years ago on the American Center for Justice website.

Another: A Time article.

Another: Atlanta Fire Chief fired for publishing a book on his Christian beliefs.

And yet another: An article from an online periodical called The Mississippian about religious freedom being under attack.

Utter nonsense. Of course trump referred to the victims. He just didn’t imply they were Christians. Whereas Obama and Hillary, albeit employing a clumsy term, did imply the victims were Christians.

Riiight....

Some people did something in Sri Lanka, and then some people tweeted something about some "Easter worshipers" who died there. And since no one had heard of "Easter worshipers" before, no one cared. Except Democrats, who all got reminder that all tweets conform to the approved standard of unanimity.

upload_2019-4-27_0-11-10.png

Riiight....

Some people did something in Sri Lanka, and then some people tweeted something about some "Easter worshipers" who died there. And since no one had heard of "Easter worshipers" before, no one cared. Except Democrats, who all got reminder that all tweets conform to the approved standard of unanimity.

View attachment 258086
Great... another yahoo who criticizes Democrats for not saying "Christians" while Trump didn't say "Christians." :eusa_doh:

I don't twit, and even if I did I would not have Bill's wife on my tweeter list... Did she even send out a twit after Sri Lanka? And I don't mean sending Bill out after another bottle of Chardonnay...
Oh, you didn’t see it? Barry too.
View attachment 257529 View attachment 257530
Whassamatter? You mad ‘cause they didn’t point out how many millions of Easter worshippers were murdered?

43c1b577-1b44-4df5-a08f-19e1a664ab8d.jpg
Thanks for displaying how ignorant you are. Nobody in the world worships Easter.
So? And millions weren’t killed. Meanwhile, they clearly meant Christians worshiping on Easter.
strange how you nitpick the shit the OTHER side says but when your side does it, you want latitude.

you get what you give.

Riiight....

View attachment 258086
Great... another yahoo who criticizes Democrats for not saying "Christians" while Trump didn't say "Christians." :eusa_doh:

Within hours, several top Democrats use the same nomenclature, by preference, not by accident.

upload_2019-4-29_22-45-38.png

It's plain stupid.

What's next, replacing "birthday" with "failed abortion day"?

Riiight....

View attachment 258086

Within hours, several top Democrats use the same nomenclature, by preference, not by accident.

View attachment 258555

It's plain stupid.

What's next, replacing "birthday" with "failed abortion day"?
What's your beef with Easter Sunday attacks??

Forum List

Back