Hillary’s Top Aides Knew from First Minutes that Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack, E-mails Disclose

So you are saying the republican investigators have been stupid and incompetent. I agree.
Yeah, pretty much.
Doesn't do a thing to change the fact that this is the most corrupt and anti-American, self-focused president in history. And that hypocritical democrats are ready to crown H.R. (Hillary Rodham) Haldeman as their next candidate.

If only the GOP wasn't crazy, perhaps you could present a candidate who could beat her. As it is, so far she is the best bet. If someone better comes along, I'll be good with that too, but either way, the GOP will be sucking hind tit.
and if I asked you what makes her the best bet...

You would say:

She is experienced. She is bright. She is accomplished.

Anyone in the GOP is inexperienced, lacks intelligence and has not accomplished anything.

We get it.

No, lots of smart people there. Well versed in playing the teabaggers. Cruz is extremely smart in that. Lots of experience too. They just have crazy, hateful ideas about what our country should be. There are plenty of teabaggers who do fit your description though.
Oh. I see. Ideas that you disagree with are crazy and hateful.
You call them crazy teabaggers but they are the crazy and hateful ones.

Seems you see about 50% of the electorate as crazy and hateful.

Must be tough being you.

No, I think that only about 30% of the teabaggers are actually crazy. The rest have just been convinced that the crazy claims are possibly true and are just too lazy to find the actual facts.

Yeah, pretty much.
Doesn't do a thing to change the fact that this is the most corrupt and anti-American, self-focused president in history. And that hypocritical democrats are ready to crown H.R. (Hillary Rodham) Haldeman as their next candidate.

If only the GOP wasn't crazy, perhaps you could present a candidate who could beat her. As it is, so far she is the best bet. If someone better comes along, I'll be good with that too, but either way, the GOP will be sucking hind tit.

You would say:

Anyone in the GOP is inexperienced, lacks intelligence and has not accomplished anything.

We get it.

No, lots of smart people there. Well versed in playing the teabaggers. Cruz is extremely smart in that. Lots of experience too. They just have crazy, hateful ideas about what our country should be. There are plenty of teabaggers who do fit your description though.

Must be tough being you.

No, I think that only about 30% of the teabaggers are actually crazy. The rest have just been convinced that the crazy claims are possibly true and are just too lazy to find the actual facts.
You are confused....you just described liberals. (A joke).

Let me explain something to you about the Tea Party. There is only one common theme amongst all of them....."government is too big"..

The solution is as diverse as one would expect in any group of people. Sure, some are off the charts....just like the far left and far religious right is off the charts.

But most have sensible solutions. Different from each other...but all for the same cause. Just as you find in the democratic party and the GOP....sensible solutions, but different groups have different ideas....

However, the last two administrations have seen "party line" politics.....and I believe you see where it got us...we have democrats voting for a war that they chastised when it became politically expedient. We have 1/6th of our economy changed by a party line vote with a little maneuvering to make it happen. We have an executive order that ended a debate where the entire country is equally divided...we have Hillary being chastised for the actions of her charity that does outstanding work (go figure)...we have the IRS being LOVED by the left and hated by the right...and we all know how those tables can change in a flash....

The tea party does not have crazy ideas....they all have a vision...and different ideas to achieve it....

See what I said rational people of USMB?

Despite being proven wrong on multiple occasions, the narrative still exists and is perpetuated by the conservative media to get money. It's insanity.

The narrative is: Obama let the 4 people in Benghazi die because the Amabassador knew some Obama secret and hide it from the American people to win the 2012 election.

Now that the liberal pukes realize that Ol' Rotten Crotch ain't gonna be on the ticket they are going into full attack mode. And it's all O'Reilly's fault.
Lol what? She currently wins in every poll dummy.

Anyways...

img95.jpg
Let's see how many polls the wrinkled old hag wins in the near future. She still has to testify before the committee.
Ah yes the witch hunt committee. Cross your fingers that they can drag it out until 2016 rubes.
It came out about 4:15 PM. Watch the news tomorrow. Have plenty of Kleenex on hand and stay clear of sharp cutting tools.
Alright let me pencil this in; tomorrow there will be nothing new about benghazi, but conservatives will still be butthurt.

K got it :thup:
I was right! :rofl:

You would say:

We get it.

Must be tough being you.

You are confused....you just described liberals. (A joke).

Let me explain something to you about the Tea Party. There is only one common theme amongst all of them....."government is too big"..

The solution is as diverse as one would expect in any group of people. Sure, some are off the charts....just like the far left and far religious right is off the charts.

But most have sensible solutions. Different from each other...but all for the same cause. Just as you find in the democratic party and the GOP....sensible solutions, but different groups have different ideas....

However, the last two administrations have seen "party line" politics.....and I believe you see where it got us...we have democrats voting for a war that they chastised when it became politically expedient. We have 1/6th of our economy changed by a party line vote with a little maneuvering to make it happen. We have an executive order that ended a debate where the entire country is equally divided...we have Hillary being chastised for the actions of her charity that does outstanding work (go figure)...we have the IRS being LOVED by the left and hated by the right...and we all know how those tables can change in a flash....

The tea party does not have crazy ideas....they all have a vision...and different ideas to achieve it....

Wrong. The original tea party was a grass roots organization opposing the bailouts. The Kochs quickly infused a lot of money in exchange for the ability to direct the goals, and fox gave millions in free advertisement to boost a small grassroots group into a right wing funded and controlled propaganda machine. There are several who still cling to the belief that it is a grassroots organization, but it ceased to be that a long time ago.

No it didn't, it never looked like the video had anything to do with it. And Obama maintained that bullshit lie when he spoke at the U.N. So did Hillary. You just proved me right about being a sycophant.

Here is an interactive Google map of all the riots associated with that particular movie marked in blue. You can read the reports at each pinpoint. These were all within a couple of days of Benghazi, and caused by that video. It's pretty easy to see how Benghazi could have been thought to be just one more.
Muslim Protests by John Hudson
when do you think they all knew ? do you still think it was the video.

Of course not idiot. Nobody has thought or said that for years, except crazy teabaggers.
you mean O'baggers ??

how 'bout O'beggers ??

meatpipe, you'll catch up soon.

I've heard more creative insults. Perhaps you have a link to anybody other than a right winger claiming it was just about that video after the first days of evaluation.
you're kidding right ?

Here is an interactive Google map of all the riots associated with that particular movie marked in blue. You can read the reports at each pinpoint. These were all within a couple of days of Benghazi, and caused by that video. It's pretty easy to see how Benghazi could have been thought to be just one more.
Muslim Protests by John Hudson

Of course not idiot. Nobody has thought or said that for years, except crazy teabaggers.
you mean O'baggers ??

how 'bout O'beggers ??

I've heard more creative insults. Perhaps you have a link to anybody other than a right winger claiming it was just about that video after the first days of evaluation.
you're kidding right ?

Of course I'm not kidding. Yes, at first, due to all the other riots and attacks caused by that video it was reasonably thought that this could be just another of many. After a short period of evaluation, the reason was determined, and nobody, from that point on said it was anything different than an attack, and you can't give one example of anyone who did other than right wing media.

you mean O'baggers ??

how 'bout O'beggers ??

you're kidding right ?

Of course I'm not kidding. Yes, at first, due to all the other riots and attacks caused by that video it was reasonably thought that this could be just another of many. After a short period of evaluation, the reason was determined, and nobody, from that point on said it was anything different than an attack, and you can't give one example of anyone who did other than right wing media.
you gotta catch up man. you're saying the right wing was pushing the video as the reason for the attacks on the American consulate in benghazi libya on september eleventh.

there was an organsied campaign to sell the video blame (they thought of pinning it on bush but no)..

obama on talk shows, at the un... the video guy in jail,

the whitehouse misspelled LYBIA, i remember it well.

stephanie cutter telling bret baier that they didn't know till weeks later that it was a premeditated planned attack. she said that on the night of the last debate (october 22).. it's all in the video..

i'll get you started bd, here... because i care..

obama blames video for benghazi - Google Search

whitehouse spells libya wrong - Google Search

so either you missed it, or obama is your right wing example. remember the two parties join up on the dark side of the moon.

Last edited:
you mean O'baggers ??

how 'bout O'beggers ??

you're kidding right ?

you gotta catch up man. you're saying the right wing was pushing the video as the reason for the attacks on the American consulate in benghazi libya on september eleventh.

there was and organsied campaign to sell the video blame (they thought of pinning it on bush but no)..

obama on talk shows, at the un... the video guy in jail, the whitehouse misspelled LYBIA, i remember it well.

stephanie cutter telling bret baier that they didn't know till weeks later that it was a premeditated planned attack. she said that on the night of the last debate.. it's all in the video..

i'll get you started bd, here... because i care..

obama blames video for benghazi - Google Search

whitehouse spells libya wrong - Google Search

You really expect me to look at everything google hits on? Show me one time after the initial evaluation period of a few days to a couple of weeks where it was blamed only on the video. That should be easy for you if it happened as many times as you claim.
As far as a simple typo, you are showing your desperation to whine about such an insignificant event.

I have no problem with the public not being told exactly what went down immediately after the attack in Benghazi...Because the public includes the entire Muslim world as well....It was more important to do a little more investigating and figuring out precisely what went down, and specifically by whom and for precisely what reason. I would NOT expect anyone representing our Nation to go before the ENTIRE WORLD on Public tv and say right before our enemies, it was a terrorist attack and we have no idea of any specifics....

I'd rather the perps be wondering, what the heck? When listening to us talk about a possible revolt from the Book etc etc etc, while our intelligence agencies work behind the scene to catch the guys.....
I have no problem what Rice said before the world a few days after the event,

the dog and pony shows and grandstanding by Republicans for merely political purpose in this Election is what is sickening in my opinion, and it could have gravely hurt our Nation....again, in my opinion.
So lying about it being about a movie nobody saw. Is okay? Thanks obama for showing the world he can't be trusted.

you mean O'baggers ??

how 'bout O'beggers ??

How about the 5 shows Rice went on that Sunday morning claiming it was about the video,is she a RW??

The attack was from late September11 to September 12. Rice went on those talk shows four days after on September 16. If that wasn't within the first few days of investigation of what happened, then how long do you think a complete investigation and evaluation should have taken? You are really whining about four days?
I knew it was a terrorist attack on the first day. But tell me, if the Obama administration didn't know the reason it happened. Why did they lie about it?

I have no problem with the public not being told exactly what went down immediately after the attack in Benghazi...Because the public includes the entire Muslim world as well....It was more important to do a little more investigating and figuring out precisely what went down, and specifically by whom and for precisely what reason. I would NOT expect anyone representing our Nation to go before the ENTIRE WORLD on Public tv and say right before our enemies, it was a terrorist attack and we have no idea of any specifics....

I'd rather the perps be wondering, what the heck? When listening to us talk about a possible revolt from the Book etc etc etc, while our intelligence agencies work behind the scene to catch the guys.....

the dog and pony shows and grandstanding by Republicans for merely political purpose in this Election is what is sickening in my opinion, and it could have gravely hurt our Nation....again, in my opinion.
So lying about it being about a movie nobody saw. Is okay? Thanks obama for showing the world he can't be trusted.

Lots of people saw it, or at least heard about it. Check out the interactive map of riots proven to have been caused by that video. About half way down the page.
Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Lots of people saw it, or at least heard about it. Check out the interactive map of riots proven to have been caused by that video. About half way down the page.
You are a great Obama knob polisher.

Look at the map, and tell me you can't see where Benghazi might have appeared to be just one more of all those noted.

Look at the map, and tell me you can't see where Benghazi might have appeared to be just one more of all those noted.
Britain got their people out, and the red cross did also. Stevens asked for extra security. It was 9/11. Obama said he decimated Al-Qaida. It was close to the election. Obama lied, because he didn't want to affect in any way the election. He has since come out and admitted it was a terrorist attack. So will you ever wake up?

Britain got their people out, and the red cross did also. Stevens asked for extra security. It was 9/11. Obama said he decimated Al-Qaida. It was close to the election. Obama lied, because he didn't want to affect in any way the election. He has since come out and admitted it was a terrorist attack. So will you ever wake up?

You certainly have the right wing talking points down pat. Much about your silly claims is false, but lets deal with them one at a time. Since the determination was done and clearly stated well before any election, how do you think that could have possibly helped Obama?

Forum List

Back