Clinton Hillary's speaking fees

Last edited:
hillary-broke-07.jpg

Why won't she tell us what was said in the speeches Goldman Sachs paid her millions of dollars for? If she's not hiding something why doesn't she just release the transcripts and end the controversy?

I think saying she "gave it to charity" is a little bit misleading. She gave it to the Clinton Foundation, a charity surrounded by controversy.

First, please post a link that proves she was paid millions by Goldman-Sachs or admit that's an utterly ridiculous and desperate lie.

Why should she release transcripts?
This is a non-issue.

If she's not hiding something why doesn't she just release the transcripts and end the controversy?

There is no controversy except by desperate Rs who, amazingly, have no problem with knowing that Drumpf lied on his taxes and refuses to come clean.

Clinton's taxes are on line, going back to the 90s. What is Duh Donuld hiding? If she's he's not hiding something why doesn't she he just release the transcripts and end the controversy?

BTW, anyone who actually wants to know more about our future president, follow the link in my sig.

13450936_1063605043707247_2960853565322266484_n.jpg

First, please post a link that proves she was paid millions by Goldman-Sachs or admit that's an utterly ridiculous and desperate lie.

Sorry, I don't know the exact amount she got from Goldman Sachs; I may have exaggerated. I know she made millions for giving speeches to banks. This is beside the point though.

This is a non-issue.

It's a non-issue for you. Millions of Bernie or Busters won't vote for her because of this issue specifically, myself included. Considering how much attention it has gotten and how many people do care about it it's ridiculous and disingenuous to say it's a non-issue.

There is no controversy except by desperate Rs who, amazingly, have no problem with knowing that Drumpf lied on his taxes and refuses to come clean.

There is controversy. If you don't think there is then you're ignorant, sorry. I am not a right winger. People want to know what she said in private to banking elites.

Clinton's taxes are on line, going back to the 90s. What is Duh Donuld hiding? If she's he's not hiding something why doesn't she he just release the transcripts and end the controversy?

We're not talking about Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Sorry, I don't know the exact amount she got from Goldman Sachs; I may have exaggerated. I know she made millions for giving speeches to banks. This is beside the point though.

This is a non-issue.

It's a non-issue for you. Millions of Bernie or Busters won't vote for her because of this issue specifically, myself included. Considering how much attention it has gotten and how many people do care about it it's ridiculous and disingenuous to say it's a non-issue.

There is controversy. If you don't think there is then you're ignorant, sorry. I am not a right winger. People want to know what she said in private to banking elites.

We're not talking about Donald Trump.

LOL. Not surprising that you say you KNOW she made millions from speeches to banks after you said you DON'T know about GS.

Dingbat. READ THE LINK.

And yes, it is exactly the point.

All the right has on Hillary are lies that they tell and tell and tell and retell.

Show them facts and they don't bother to read them and yet they "KNOW". Show them FACTS about Drumpf and they run away.

Read other posts in this new forum. Other RWNJs have said they don't want to read links (IOW, FACTS.)

If any of you should happen to have access to the Internet, GOOGLE what you DON'T want to know. Stop reading only what you want to know. Have the courage and integrity to educate yourselves.

BIG FUCKING DEAL as of 2011 she earned over $75 MILLION...and that was in 2011...MORE since then!

1. Clinton surpasses $75 million in speech income ...
    politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/11/clinton-surpasses-7...
    Jul 11, 2011 ...
  1. How Much Does Hillary Clinton Make in a Year? -...
    moneynation.com/how-much-does-hillary-clinton-make-in-a-year...
    Nov 5, 2015 ... Hillary Clinton made $10.5 million for the year in speaking fees in 2014. ... time Mrs....

Did you notice these words?

"..she earned.."

Good for her.

Unlike her opponent, who started out in life with more than $200MILLION inheritance, she and her husband worked and, as you said, EARNED their money.

Why are the really stupid RWNJ traitors are against that?

Thanks for posting this.

BIG FUCKING DEAL as of 2011 she earned over $75 MILLION...and that was in 2011...MORE since then!

1. Clinton surpasses $75 million in speech income ...
    politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/11/clinton-surpasses-7...
    Jul 11, 2011 ...
  1. How Much Does Hillary Clinton Make in a Year? -...
    moneynation.com/how-much-does-hillary-clinton-make-in-a-year...
    Nov 5, 2015 ... Hillary Clinton made $10.5 million for the year in speaking fees in 2014. ... time Mrs....

Did you notice these words?

"..she earned.."

Good for her.

Unlike her opponent, who started out in life with more than $200MILLION inheritance, she and her husband worked and, as you said, EARNED their money.

Thanks for posting this.
When you blow someone you earn your quarter too...don't you?:eusa_clap:

LOL. Not surprising that you say you KNOW she made millions from speeches to banks after you said you DON'T know about GS.

Dingbat. READ THE LINK.

And yes, it is exactly the point.

All the right has on Hillary are lies that they tell and tell and tell and retell.

Show them facts and they don't bother to read them and yet they "KNOW". Show them FACTS about Drumpf and they run away.

Read other posts in this new forum. Other RWNJs have said they don't want to read links (IOW, FACTS.)

If any of you should happen to have access to the Internet, GOOGLE what you DON'T want to know. Stop reading only what you want to know. Have the courage and integrity to educate yourselves.

You focused on the fact that I overstated the amount from GS and completely ignored the rest of my argument. She has made a lot of money from speeches to multiple banks, millions in fact.

Here's Who Paid Hillary Clinton $22 Million in Speaking Fees

Now how about everything else I said? It is a controversy and a lot of people from the left are very apprehensive over it, myself included. I won't trust her until I know what she said to bankers in private.

Last edited:
Why won't she tell us what was said in the speeches Goldman Sachs paid her millions of dollars for? If she's not hiding something why doesn't she just release the transcripts and end the controversy?

A little thing called 'Intellectual Property' - if it had non-value (such as, say, any 'speech' by George Booooosh), it would be free and displayed on YouTube. But tell us more about how you much you dislike IP rights...

I think saying she "gave it to charity" is a little bit misleading. She gave it to the Clinton Foundation, a charity surrounded by controversy.
And that pays her a salary. All you need in politics is the appearance of a conflict of interest.

Why are you so toxic? Grow up.

Its a valid question.

Fact: RWNJs are against her earning money. They make excuses for every lie and scandal and lie and failure and did I mention lie? from LittleFinger but they throw a fit because Hillary earns money.

Suck it up.
Meh, the left did the same thing to Dick Cheney, even though he cut ties with his organization before taking office.

Forum List

Back