Clinton Who lied?

13450936_1063605043707247_2960853565322266484_n.jpg

This is what happens when two corrupt, lying assholes are our only two viable choices for President.

Frankly, our best bet isn't the WH, but Congress. Vote accordingly.

Sure it does...didn't the Manchurian muslim get 2 LW idiots through the Congress!
Dude, get a fucking grip. You sound like a whacko who is loading up to start his own personal jihad against the US government.

Are you being tracked by the NSA through the microchip in your ass?

#Presidentialassassination, #terrorist, #whitesupremacist,

Sure it does...didn't the Manchurian muslim get 2 LW idiots through the Congress!
Dude, get a fucking grip. You sound like a whacko who is loading up to start his own personal jihad against the US government.

Are you being tracked by the NSA through the microchip in your ass?

#Presidentialassassination, #terrorist, #whitesupremacist,

I'm sorry, I mistook you for a concerned citizen, not a stupid ass moderate, that couldn't care less!

I'm sorry, I mistook you for a concerned citizen, not a stupid ass moderate, that couldn't care less!
No worries. Looks like I'm correct you're a white supremacist, terrorist plotting to kill the President.

I'm right, correct? Or are you just all fucking talk like a spineless coward?

Looking forward your reports of being followed and interviewed by the FBI. ;)

No worries. Looks like I'm correct you're a white supremacist, terrorist plotting to kill the President.

I'm right, correct? Or are you just all fucking talk like a spineless coward?

Looking forward your reports of being followed and interviewed by the FBI. ;)
Why would I have waited almost 8 years to do that?.... Your IQ equals your age!

Forum List

Back