Hillary's Muslim Brotherhood Baggage

It's amazing who that family will take money from.... The level of corruption is absurd. I can only imagine how much Iranian money Obama's foundation will be getting from Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood.

ya...isn't it though :rolleyes:

the_great_escape-293x307.jpg

1449604571662.cached.jpg

Trump blames Saudi Arabia for 9/11 but still does business there
And that is exactly why Bush and their cronies were left in the dust. GO TRUMP!!!!
You idiots elected Bush and his cronies twice. I'm glad you've disowned him now (over a decade too late), but it's only because your handlers were given new orders about what to make you think.
Hell you wanna keep them in there with Shillary. What does that make you?
Hillary has gotten 20% of her campaign money from the Saudis (tens of Million$$) That is a violation of the US Constitution.

Article 1, Section 9

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

She's doing it now, and she did it when she was a senator, and Sect of State.
She and her cronies belong in jail. Too bad she may have enough health left in her to have a looksee from behind the bars but at least some of her thugs and cronies will.

And that is exactly why Bush and their cronies were left in the dust. GO TRUMP!!!!
You idiots elected Bush and his cronies twice. I'm glad you've disowned him now (over a decade too late), but it's only because your handlers were given new orders about what to make you think.
Lol so dumb. Hey next time, if you want something in your imagination to become true, I think you're supposed to click your heels 3 times as you type it. :thup:
Hillary kisses Saudi ass better than Bush ever did.
The Bush family was business partners with the Bin Laden's. The middle east/Saudi Arabia = oil. They want another republican.
They wanted anyone but Trump that is exactly why the are supporting Shillary.

Bottom line is millions of morons in America, want to put a Muslim Brotherhood (whose goal is destroy America) supporter in the White House. This could be the all-time world record for maximum idiocy.

It's amazing who that family will take money from.... The level of corruption is absurd. I can only imagine how much Iranian money Obama's foundation will be getting from Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood.

ya...isn't it though :rolleyes:

the_great_escape-293x307.jpg

1449604571662.cached.jpg

Trump blames Saudi Arabia for 9/11 but still does business there
Hillary has gotten 20% of her campaign money from the Saudis (tens of Million$$) That is a violation of the US Constitution.

Article 1, Section 9

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

She's doing it now, and she did it when she was a senator, and Sect of State.
I heard it was 40%! :rolleyes:

yes...you can only imagine it.....because there is no evidence.
You think you can erase reality just by saying "It didn't happen" ? :badgrin: HA HA. The "it didn't happen" disease that Hillary has had for so long, must be spreading.

Not only is Khan a longtime Muslim Brotherhood activist and author, but he;s also an immigration lawyer, who makes MONEY by representing Muslim Immigrants (who Trump was proposing to ban). So he has a private VESTED INTEREST involved, while he was acting the part of a distraught father who lost a son in a war.

And when this was exposed, he quickly tried to delete his attorney website, but the media caught him and copied it before he could delete it. How dumb could anyone be, to put this imposter into their forum posts. :rolleyes:

Not only is Khan a longtime Muslim Brotherhood activist and author, but he;s also an immigration lawyer, who makes MONEY by representing Muslim Immigrants (who Trump was proposing to ban). So he has a private VESTED INTEREST involved, while he was acting the part of a distraught father who lost a son in a war.

And when this was exposed, he quickly tried to delete his attorney website, but the media caught him and copied it before he could delete it. How dumb could anyone be, to put this imposter into their forum posts. :rolleyes:
I noticed that. Also that check that came out that was supposedly hacked from Wells Fargo that went through his firm. From what I found that may tie into some other shady family affairs. Hopefully the FBI will look into it once Trump is president.

I noticed that. Also that check that came out that was supposedly hacked from Wells Fargo that went through his firm. From what I found that may tie into some other shady family affairs. Hopefully the FBI will look into it once Trump is president.
If Trump does become president, he's going to have a lot of work to do just putting political lawbreakers in prison - Hillary, Bill, Obama, Holder, Lynch, Sharpton, etc.

Just because you close your eyes and wish for it to go away doesn't mean it was never there....

Just because you close your eyes and wish for it to go away doesn't mean it was never there....
Jillian is a part of the DNC baggage so she has to deny the truth or ignore it even when it is right before her nose. She gives no links just trolls and calls others "conspiracy loons". We can keep putting the truth up before her like these where the DNC couldn't handle protesters after they stole the election from Bernie.
2000_rnc_protestors.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

poor dear....again...evidence matters. reality matters....exept to those living in rightwingnuthackworld
Yeah it matters. That's why the OP has lots of it. But you have supplied some evidence here too - that you're a laughingstock. :laugh:

Forum List

Back