Hillarys motorcade pelted with tomatoes, shoes in Egypt

well thank god it wasn't akin to say, Nixon's Venezuelan visit.

It surprised me though in that considering the time and effort Obama has spent addressing the ME, his adroit diplomacy, mending fences etc. I would have thought our stature and reputation would have been greatly enhanced.......

Protests as Clinton holds meetings in Egypt

Cairo (CNN) -- Egyptian protesters threw tomatoes and shoes at U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's motorcade Sunday and shouted, "Monica, Monica, Monica" as she left the newly reopened U.S. Consulate in Alexandria.

Clinton said she was in the city to answer critics who believe Washington has taken sides in Egyptian politics. There were already vocal protesters at the start of her visit to the consulate, forcing the ceremony to be moved inside.

"I want to be clear that the United States is not in the business, in Egypt, of choosing winners and losers, even if we could, which, of course, we cannot," Clinton said at the ceremony to reopen the consulate, which was closed in 1993 because of budget constraints.

more at-

Protests as Clinton holds meetings in Egypt - CNN.com

:D

Are you sure?

After all Democrats were to improve our image abroad... Are you suggesting the World Apology tour wasnt enough?

It surprised me though in that considering the time and effort Obama has spent addressing the ME, his adroit diplomacy, mending fences etc. I would have thought our stature and reputation would have been greatly enhanced.......

Cairo (CNN) -- Egyptian protesters threw tomatoes and shoes at U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's motorcade Sunday and shouted, "Monica, Monica, Monica" as she left the newly reopened U.S. Consulate in Alexandria.

Clinton said she was in the city to answer critics who believe Washington has taken sides in Egyptian politics. There were already vocal protesters at the start of her visit to the consulate, forcing the ceremony to be moved inside.

"I want to be clear that the United States is not in the business, in Egypt, of choosing winners and losers, even if we could, which, of course, we cannot," Clinton said at the ceremony to reopen the consulate, which was closed in 1993 because of budget constraints.

more at-

Were they talking about Monica Lewinsky?
Yes. It was a taunt against an American President's wife and America's current Secretary of State.

Had Mubarek been left alone that flat out wouldn't have happened.

Mubarek would be in the same place as he is now, dying in a hospital bed.

Last edited:

more at-

Are you sure?

After all Democrats were to improve our image abroad... Are you suggesting the World Apology tour wasnt enough?

apparently not, considering how assholes on this site talk about Obama.

I bet she won't whine over it like Dubya did.

:thup:

Oh you're lyin about the whining. Every good dem I knew on any board at that time was proud of the way GW handled the moment.

ddye even gave it up over at Hannity that he was thrilled at the testicular fortitude of GW that day. GW didn't even break a sweat.

So screw off Ravi unless you can provide one, just one freaking link where GW was whining.

more at-

Are you sure?

apparently not, considering how assholes on this site talk about Obama.
If you're waiting for us to lie like the protective leftist lockstep media, you're going to have a long wait dropping your shorts over and over, mooney.

Oh you're lyin about the whining. Every good dem I knew on any board at that time was proud of the way GW handled the moment.

ddye even gave it up over at Hannity that he was thrilled at the testicular fortitude of GW that day. GW didn't even break a sweat.

So screw off Ravi unless you can provide one, just one freaking link where GW was whining.
Thank you for calling a troll on rewriting history to suit an obfuscation agenda.

Thank you for calling a troll on rewriting history to suit an obfuscation agenda.

My pleasure. :D

LOL I think Bush thought it was amusing.

All these Arab countries who overthrow their Govts are gonna go the way of Egypt.

Thats just Common Sense 101.

more at-

Alot of Egyptians hate Americans, why is this surprising?

Well, you are right, Dubya didn't whine and I gave him credit for having more cajones than his whining supporters who melted down over the shoe.

She should just be glad it was tomatoes and shoes instead of fire bombs and bullets and move on, Egypt is a very anti American thirld world shit hole and that will never change.

GWB didn't whine.

But I bet she doesn't whine like a pussy like Obama does. NEVER have we had such a pussy whiner in office.

Truman is rolling over in his grave.
Romney is whining enough for everyone.
Dunno. But, Obama's meltdown is awesome:

"Uh, uh, uh....Romney!...uh, uh, ummm...felony!....umm, uh, yeah...felony sounds good!"

Riiiiight, he went to law school. Sure. :lol:

Forum List

Back