Obamacare so soon? Medco mail order Rx forced

OpenJumper1

Freedom First!
Nov 2, 2008
nj
A little story about Mecdo mail order prescription thru Aetna Health plans.

At first I was giving Medco the benefit of the doubt in all of their errors in medication dosage, prescription holdups and, bascially, prescribing for my Dr. But after 4 years of being with this scumbag plan I now know it isn't me or my Dr it is MEDCO!!! I say this because yesterday was the last friggin straw . 2 weeks ago I notice that my insulin wasn't on the list to be ordered.( backing up a bit:, Aetna FORCES US TO USE MAIL ORDER if you are on long term meds which is very inconveient due to sensitivity to insulin as far as temperature and time that it wears out.) Upon calling the scums they tell me my DOCTOR only put down for no refills. So I go in person to my doctor and get the new Rx faxed to medco. Last week they call to ask which type of novolog I want(pen, vial or cartridge) so I tell them and they told me "ok we'll get that RIGHT OUT TO YOU" Well thank GOD that my husband checked his email yesterday and found a letter from the scums saying they cannot fill the Rx because it isn't due to be refilled until July 28th. Husband calls them, tells them nothing short of "Are you TRYING TO KILL MY WIFE" and then I get on the phone...the solution they told me was to get ANOTHER RX from Dr with a higher dose per meal and then they can fill it now. Um, I've never had issues with refills ever!!!!!!! I know I have a lawsuit. This is a LIFESAVING DRUG I NEED TO EAT if i don't get it i cannot eat well rounded meals. It is to replace the hormone "insulin" that the liver and pancreas secretes in order to burn carb's for energy, to which mine can't do anymore since I had my last child. So the novolog enables me to eat a well rounded meal with 45-60 grams of carb's per meal and enables me to eat a 15-30 gram carb snacks in between. If I dont eat some kind of carbs per day, I will be ok but my body will F me up. EVERYONE NEEDS CARBS FOR ENERGY, got it?
so if I don't get my insulin not only will my sugars go high, I won't eat right or at all! and I am going to Tx. and won't be here on the 28th
I want to spread the word, do you want to see what HC will be like in the HC act? Go to Medco, it's a precursor to Obamacare. Here are links to the hundreds of complaints against Medco for lousy outsourced cust. service, prescription fails, or dispensing 30 day and charging you for 90. (to which I am victim of)

5 Complaints and Reviews about Medco - Prescription Cancellations
medco | Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported
Medco Pharmacy Complaints, Reviews - Very difficult company to deal with!

the list goes on and on and on.....just "bing" "medco complaints" and wholly cow, the list just keeps going.

I missed something, how is the guy who is trying to stop the abuses and problems of health insurance companies the problem here? This was a problem with the insurance companies before the ACA, and it is one of the reasons why people were tired of the death panels at the insurance company trying to kill off it's costly customers like yourself to save money. Romney wants the insurance companies to be able to do whatever they want, and that means they will do everything in their power to delay life saving and costly treatments knowing that if you die they don't have to pay out anymore.

i agree you need something because it is clear your brain is not capable of processing basic logic. Obama= guy trying to help you and reign in shitty insurance companies. Romney = guy who wants the insurance companies to be able to treat you however they want. Perhaps you should try a country aside from the US? i have heard from a number of my european and canadian friends that insulin is not a problem for them to get, and it is much less expensive over there.

I will say it again, you cost money so for profit insurance does not want you to make claims. they want money and you are more expensive than the money you put in. if they were allowed they would drop you like a rock. Do you really think the greedy bastards you are cursing out are going to do right without being forced to? Go vote Mitt, and die like the dumb fucking dog you are.

I get my Rxs mailed to me regularly. Never a problem, and mailing is free. It saves me going to the pharmacy, waiting in line etc

I missed something, how is the guy who is trying to stop the abuses and problems of health insurance companies the problem here? This was a problem with the insurance companies before the ACA, and it is one of the reasons why people were tired of the death panels at the insurance company trying to kill off it's costly customers like yourself to save money. Romney wants the insurance companies to be able to do whatever they want, and that means they will do everything in their power to delay life saving and costly treatments knowing that if you die they don't have to pay out anymore.

i agree you need something because it is clear your brain is not capable of processing basic logic. Obama= guy trying to help you and reign in shitty insurance companies. Romney = guy who wants the insurance companies to be able to treat you however they want. Perhaps you should try a country aside from the US? i have heard from a number of my european and canadian friends that insulin is not a problem for them to get, and it is much less expensive over there.

I will say it again, you cost money so for profit insurance does not want you to make claims. they want money and you are more expensive than the money you put in. if they were allowed they would drop you like a rock. Do you really think the greedy bastards you are cursing out are going to do right without being forced to? Go vote Mitt, and die like the dumb fucking dog you are.

So does someone in your family, so they should also die. and Quickly. ok? Make sure you kill them too b/c did you read what you wrote? You sound like Adolf and Bernard Shaw in the same demon ok?
Well Oblabber won't help with this and he isn't my president. I am ME I made my sucess without that damn g'ment. You want to sit get fat off of Bon Bons and make Obama your sugar daddy. You are one that we all call the useless idiot. and you will soon see what that means. Your boy don't love you he's using you to come onto forums like this to call me an asshole. LMAO LOL ROFL. you are the idiot to believe what that fake black guy is selling you.

Fool!:eusa_hand:

would it hurt to read the thousands of complaints. Also what I've heard through speaking to my Dr's office and Walgreens pharmacy.

3 weeks ago I was ordering 3 weeks? really? Well God Bless ya, and you have Medco? I didn't have problems 4 years ago, until I switched back to Novolog. hmmm somehow I am not too believing in them.
They told me today even though I had the new Rx faxed to them it would still take 8 days to process. Well whatever, as long as YOU got yours that's ok. We will see what the NJ atty generals office tells me. Because I don't care who the fluck you are? you should not wait for insulin or chemo or thyroid meds

obviously you didn't read the tons of complaints. oh well Hope you never experience this. For I did all the correct procedures to get my Rx filled before running out 3 WEEKS AGO.
I finally got a lady on the phone today that mentioned vacation override so :eek:) :eek:P I got 2 weeks worth cheaper than mail order :p :p

Forum List

Back