hillary's morphing accents...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i don't know, it's an odd affectation. chicagobama does it too. it weird.

Tracking Hillary Clinton’s Use of Every American Accent East of the Mississippi

During her tenure in politics, Hillary Clinton has shifted between several distinct versions of American English. This is not terribly unusual. President Barack Obama has been known to change his pronunciation according to region and audience. But the thing about Clinton is that she’s been in the game for so long, and has had so many different jobs and lived in so many different places, that her various accents wind up mapping her career.

Interest in Clinton's accent was renewed Wednesday, when she seemed to slip back into a drawl. Speaking at the South Carolina Democratic Women’s Council, Clinton replaced a lot of "I" sounds with "ah" sounds, a habit she's picked up sporadically over the years.

the scary part apparently is that hillary clinton and martha stuart might be the same guy.

i love the sarah palin comparison.

Last edited:
She speaks like the people in the town she's in at the time and she tells
the audience that she's for or against whatever the polls report that day....

But she does it from the heart it seems so the audience feels she's on their side.....
And the dopes in the crowd believe it.

Hilly baby looking out for all of us....

Hillary big smile.jpg

And for those who want infrastructure projects and you know who you are.....
I'm gonna knock you're fucking socks off.....

i don't know, it's an odd affectation. chicagobama does it too. it weird.

Tracking Hillary Clinton’s Use of Every American Accent East of the Mississippi

During her tenure in politics, Hillary Clinton has shifted between several distinct versions of American English. This is not terribly unusual. President Barack Obama has been known to change his pronunciation according to region and audience. But the thing about Clinton is that she’s been in the game for so long, and has had so many different jobs and lived in so many different places, that her various accents wind up mapping her career.

Interest in Clinton's accent was renewed Wednesday, when she seemed to slip back into a drawl. Speaking at the South Carolina Democratic Women’s Council, Clinton replaced a lot of "I" sounds with "ah" sounds, a habit she's picked up sporadically over the years.

the scary part apparently is that hillary clinton and martha stuart might be the same guy.

i love the sarah palin comparison.

You haven't had any friends from the South have you? Like in your entire life.

I will never go further south then New Jersey....
I read the book Deliverance and saw the movie....

I still have trouble sleeping from time to time....

Probably for the best- that is exactly like how every place south of New Jersey is.....all just banjo playing rapists waiting for canoes to go by.......

Best you never go to Charleston South Carolina, or Savannah Georgia, or Nashville, TN or Ashville, NC- waaaay too dangerous for you.

She speaks like the people in the town she's in at the time and she tells
the audience that she's for or against whatever the polls report that day....

But she does it from the heart it seems so the audience feels she's on their side.....
And the dopes in the crowd believe it.
She would have a hell of a time trying to speak Cajun. Maybe that's why she doesn't go to New Orleans. Here,s Justin Wilson, my all time favorite comedian.

well that just dills my pickle sy, Hillary's happier than ol' blue layin' on the porch chewin' on a big ol' catfish head, an mah life ain't yet entire.

well that just dills my pickle sy, Hillary's happier than ol' blue layin' on the porch chewin' on a big ol' catfish head, an mah life ain't yet entire.

Yeah- folks from the South find it just adorable when Yankees do Southern accents.

Yeah- folks from the South find it just adorable when Yankees do Southern accents.
Y'all hesh yo mouf, heah?

Last edited:

View attachment 78157

i wonder what Hillary would of sounded like if she married adolf hitler

I would imagine she would sound remarkably like you.
sybil's not going to be president sy, it's not in the cards. she's alinsky with a draw'll ya'll.

View attachment 78157

sybil's not going to be president sy, it's not in the cards.

When Secretary Clinton becomes President Clinton- will you still be Birthing?

Or will you move onto Vince Foster for her term?

We folks south of New Jersey hope every person in New Jersey...New York City too...read that book or saw the Movie, and that it had the same effect on them.

I spent some time in Pennsylvania...and I feared they would be fools and assholes like everybody in New Jersey...but they were good folks.

Know who they hated?

People from New Jersey.

Lot of those Assholes moved to Pennsylvania after they got through fucking up New Jersey to where it is almost uninhabitable...but they learned nothing...and are now trying to fuck up Pennsylvania...and Pennsylvania hates them for it.

________

We folks south of New Jersey hope every person in New Jersey...New York City too...read that book or saw the Movie, and that it had the same effect on them.

I spent some time in Pennsylvania...and I feared they would be fools and assholes like everybody in New Jersey...but they were good folks.

Know who they hated?

People from New Jersey.

Lot of those Assholes moved to Pennsylvania after they got through fucking up New Jersey to where it is almost uninhabitable...but they learned nothing...and are now trying to fuck up Pennsylvania...and Pennsylvania hates them for it.

________
In Charlotte when I see some driver driving like a schmuck with N Carolina plates,I pull up beside them at a light and ask "What part of Jersey are you from?" They'll proudly say 'Piscataway or Red Bank or Cherry Hill' and they'll ask if I know that town. I'll say 'never of it.'

Now Pennsylvania drivers, I was told when I was young, "If you see a driver with a Pennsylvania plate, he's gonna do something stupid."

View attachment 78157

sybil's not going to be president sy, it's not in the cards.

When Secretary Clinton becomes President Clinton- will you still be Birthing?

Or will you move onto Vince Foster for her term?
still birthering with D J Trump the new CIC, i'll be grinnin' like a possum eatin' a sweet tater.... :cool:

Forum List

Back