Banned from flying because you're a danger? The GOP will make sure you get an assault weapon.

R

rdean

To me, it's common sense. If you have been banned from flying because you are a danger, then why is the GOP fighting for your "right" to own an assault weapon? Anyone?

I feel if you are too dangerous to be let on a plane, then you are too dangerous to own assault weapons.

To me, it's common sense. If you have been banned from flying because you are a danger, then why is the GOP fighting for your "right" to own an assault weapon? Anyone?

I feel if you are too dangerous to let on a plane, then you are too dangerous to own assault weapons.

Bad idea- Because of the secret nature of the list, and how one gets on it, and more importantly, how do you get off when errors are made. You do know some pretty high up governmental officials wound up on the list by mistake right? And it took a very long time to get it all cleared up

-Geaux

I feel if you are too dangerous to let on a plane, then you are too dangerous to own assault weapons.

Bad idea- Because of the secret nature of the list, and how one gets on it, and more importantly, how do you get off when errors are made. You do know some pretty high up governmental officials wound up on the list by mistake right? And it took a very long time to get it all cleared up

-Geaux
Sooo, because a list is secret......then.......uh.....I don't get the connection. I give up.

You know..................if the FBI has investigated you for a terrorist, had surveillance on you as well as interviewed you TWICE, I think you deserve to be not only on a no fly list, but should also be banned from buying weapons as well.

I mean.................if you are capable of generating that much suspicion, then you don't deserve to have a gun.

I feel if you are too dangerous to be let on a plane, then you are too dangerous to own assault weapons.

So that means you can not fly anymore?

Flying isn't protected by the Constitution.
I always suspected you protected the rights of terrorists.

Now I know.

Or I believe in the Constitution of this United States....Derp

If we start banning people because we think they may be dangerous or might have mental issues you'd never own a weapon
SassyIrishLass: If we start banning people because we think they may be dangerous or might have mental issues you'd never own a weapon

You are on the side of terrorists and the mentally ill to own assault weapons?

There you go USMB. A Republican who feels you are never too dangerous to own assault weapons. Be careful what you wish for. It seems, for Republicans, to be coming true all to often.

You know..................if the FBI has investigated you for a terrorist, had surveillance on you as well as interviewed you TWICE, I think you deserve to be not only on a no fly list, but should also be banned from buying weapons as well.

I mean.................if you are capable of generating that much suspicion, then you don't deserve to have a gun.

or to vote!

Not if you're on a watch list. Tell me you knew that? Or are you also fighting for the rights of terrorists to fly commercial

Now I know.

If we start banning people because we think they may be dangerous or might have mental issues you'd never own a weapon
SassyIrishLass: If we start banning people because we think they may be dangerous or might have mental issues you'd never own a weapon

There you go USMB. A Republican who feels you are never too dangerous to own assault weapons. Be careful what you wish for. It seems, for Republicans, to be coming true all to often.

Missed the "may" I typed, eh? Give it a rest Derp, you're too stupid to converse with

or to vote!
Because they are the same exact thing.

Not if you're on a watch list. Tell me you knew that? Or are you also fighting for the rights of terrorists to fly commercial

Yes all far left drones are a danger as you keep proving!

So you can not fly and now yo can not get a gun..

Now I know.

Missed the "may" I typed, eh? Give it a rest Derp, you're too stupid to converse with
That's no answer nit wit. If they are too dangerous to be let on a plane, then should they be allowed to buy assault weapons. No "may" was in the question.

or to vote!
Because they are the same exact thing.

Yes they are, they are both in the Bill of Rights!

See how the far left wants to get rid of the second amendment?

Now I know.

That's no answer nit wit. If they are too dangerous to be let on a plane, then should they be allowed to buy assault weapons. No "may" was in the question.

ANd you have not posted anything of substance, just far left drone religious dogma.

Now I know.

The "may" was in my comment, you dumb downed jackass. Good grief you're stupid

Hey rdean you silly wanker!

Senator Ted Kennedy was on a no fly list. Along with many other totally innocent people over the years.

If being investigated by the FBI disallow you from buying a weapon should being investigated by the FBI also disallow you to run for President?
Remember neither has been charged with a crime at that point.

Forum List

Back