Hillary's Giving A Press Conference

Has she responded over the 4 Pinocchio's?

She just keeps lying.....and the media will not call her on it in a forceful and direct way. Fox had a segment on it...but they merely called it another example of the Clintonista style...you could see the reluctance of the cbs reporter who interviewed her about it to come out and actually disparage her. It seems not to be pc to really expose hillary for what she is...a compulsive liar...most know that...even the ones who support her.

Why should she allow them in seeing as how she has so many black friends who happen to have all worked for her :afro:

Can you imagine Hillary staging another episode with the press where only whites are allowed....I mean if she is going to break the press down into racial types...it is only the logical thing to do...keep the races seperated.

It was an event with minority press so it seemed logical she answered some questions. I joke about it, but I think that the question about how can she lead and be so mistrusted was a great question. I have also noticed things like Chris Matthews raising the question about whether or not Trump really could launch nukes on his own. The media is going to start pressing Hillary. They do not want 3 months of "Yep Hillary is still leading and we have nothing else to talk about for the next 24 hours until we tell you things are just the same as today, last week and last month." They will squeeze new stories even if they have to put Hillary in the juicer to get them.

How can anyone tolerate a compulsive liar?>>>>>Compulsive Liar: My Withheld Emails Were All Personal and the FBI Confirmed I Was Truthful

tmdsu16080120160802115640.jpg

Forum List

Back