Hillary's Crack

Well Internet big shot, I believe that when you can list YOUR verifiable accomplishments - why are you asking for hers? What the hell difference does it make? She isn't running for public office. Hillary (the murderer) Clinton is (or most likely the power hungry bitch is) so she should pony up.

America wants to know what this bitch has accomplished. Simple question.

America knows what she has accomplished. That is why she will likely be our next President.

I would never sit here and list my own accomplishments. That is a nutter thing to do. I asked for hers to see if she would offer them.

You seem to be very upset about that. Hope you get over it.

The citizens are going to want to know what the lady has done and what she stands for. They wanted to know what Margaret Thatcher had done and what she stood for as well. And they damn sure didn't have to look very hard....but they are having to do just that with Hillary Clinton.

Item: Married future two term President of USA and thereafter rode coattails.

What else is there?

You have no answer and so you imply that your adversary in this mini-debate is having a mood episode....and then you run from the discussion.

A lot of you Loons do that. Do you believe it is effective?

Actually what the citizens ("America") want to know is ... where you get your definition of the word "crack"
giggle.gif

Last edited:
RandallFlagg said:
Hillary (the murderer) Clinton is (or most likely the power hungry bitch is) so she should pony up. America wants to know what this bitch has accomplished. Simple question.

Oooohhhhh, somebody high on the bong.

Son, only 14 bong heads from the far right are interested in this.

America knows what she has accomplished. That is why she will likely be our next President.

I would never sit here and list my own accomplishments. That is a nutter thing to do. I asked for hers to see if she would offer them.

You seem to be very upset about that. Hope you get over it.

The citizens are going to want to know what the lady has done and what she stands for. They wanted to know what Margaret Thatcher had done and what she stood for as well. And they damn sure didn't have to look very hard....but they are having to do just that with Hillary Clinton.

What else is there?

You have no answer and so you imply that your adversary in this mini-debate is having a mood episode....and then you run from the discussion.

Actually what the citizens ("America") want to know is ... where you get your definition of the word "crack"
giggle.gif

---------------------------------------------

Well, thank you for asking....I guess it happens to come from down South, maybe among the Scots-Irish descendants...where, like when you got caught fucking your first cousin by her brothers, it was thought that you were in a tight place...a crack, so to speak.

I had no intention of referring to the crack that you would see when Hillary Clinton bent over to fix the commode; nor did I make any reference to her possible kinship with that famous plumber Crack Johnson.

What else is there?

giggle.gif

Well, thank you for asking....I guess it happens to come from down South, maybe among the Scots-Irish descendants...where, like when you got caught fucking your first cousin by her brothers, it was thought that you were in a tight place...a crack, so to speak.

I had no intention of referring to the crack that you would see when Hillary Clinton bent over to fix the commode; nor did I make any reference to her possible kinship with that famous plumber Crack Johnson.

That's odd, since I live right in the centre of that area and I've never heard that expression before. I noted the Irish meaning earlier although it's quite different.
Never heard of Crack Johnson either although it does sound painful :eek:

No I actually thought this was gonna be a drug exposé.

Last edited:
giggle.gif

That's odd, since I live right in the centre of that area and I've never heard that expression before. I noted the Irish meaning earlier although it's quite different.

///////////////////////////////

Ain't the English language sweet?

///////////////////////////////

Ain't the English language sweet?

Aye, 'tis. Would that more here understood it.

"Then outspake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the gate;
"To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds
For the ashes of his fathers
And the temples of his gods?

Hillary Clinton is in a real crack over this Benghazi Business.

Here is a narrative that has not been disproven in any particular; and is downright probable in others.

Secretary of State negligence is the probable cause of Benghazi Assault.

Having a pussy for a president is probably most likely reason no relief was even tried during a 10 hour attack.

These are sins of incompetence.

But, Hillary begins to look like Eve when we look for the Original Sin of real moral turpitude---the bad apple...the invention of the video. She seems to have been at the center of its introduction (the commencement of the cover-up)...and in any circumstance, she knew it was a damn lie and that makes her subsequent conduct reprehensible...the cover-up superseded negligence by adding moral turpitude, and then Hillary descended into depravity.

Knowing it to be a lie, Hillary Clinton had the save-my-ass malevolence to walk up to the parents of the heroes killed at Benghazi...and right in front of their son's caskets...told them that they would get the man who made the video that got their sons killed.

When it dawns on the citizens that she has actually done that execrable thing; shown that seared character...they cannot elect her President.

So, Congressman Trey Gowdy is Hillary Clinton's worst nightmare.

In the coming months, watch and see...every pernicious maneuver by the Clinton Campaign, can be explained by merely understanding that she must avoid, at all costs, being Deposed by Trey Gowdy of South Carolina.

It's Hillary's Big Crack.
You people are nut balls. You have the same mentality of those who screamed "Kenya! Kenya! Kenya!" And, you are going to end up with exactly the same result.
A lot of Americans are pretty gullible and that is what you are counting on. The problem is that you are a one trick pony and Americans have seen this bullshit so many times they will ignore it completely. Make as much smoke as you wish but the truth is you will not see any fire like you did with Clinton/Lewinsky.
Make no mistake, most Americans are pissed off at Congress for doing nothing to move America forward. And make no mistake, most Americans are aware of exactly who is the blame for nothing being down. This Benghazi hearing, I believe it is the 8th one, will only be one more nail in the gop coffin.
Why anyone would want to believe this group of liars and lowlifes is completely beyong me.

Here is a narrative that has not been disproven in any particular; and is downright probable in others.

Having a pussy for a president is probably most likely reason no relief was even tried during a 10 hour attack.

But, Hillary begins to look like Eve when we look for the Original Sin of real moral turpitude---the bad apple...the invention of the video. She seems to have been at the center of its introduction (the commencement of the cover-up)...and in any circumstance, she knew it was a damn lie and that makes her subsequent conduct reprehensible...the cover-up superseded negligence by adding moral turpitude, and then Hillary descended into depravity.

Knowing it to be a lie, Hillary Clinton had the save-my-ass malevolence to walk up to the parents of the heroes killed at Benghazi...and right in front of their son's caskets...told them that they would get the man who made the video that got their sons killed.

When it dawns on the citizens that she has actually done that execrable thing; shown that seared character...they cannot elect her President.

In the coming months, watch and see...every pernicious maneuver by the Clinton Campaign, can be explained by merely understanding that she must avoid, at all costs, being Deposed by Trey Gowdy of South Carolina.

You people are nut balls. You have the same mentality of those who screamed "Kenya! Kenya! Kenya!" And, you are going to end up with exactly the same result.
A lot of Americans are pretty gullible and that is what you are counting on. The problem is that you are a one trick pony and Americans have seen this bullshit so many times they will ignore it completely. Make as much smoke as you wish but the truth is you will not see any fire like you did with Clinton/Lewinsky.
Make no mistake, most Americans are pissed off at Congress for doing nothing to move America forward. And make no mistake, most Americans are aware of exactly who is the blame for nothing being down. This Benghazi hearing, I believe it is the 8th one, will only be one more nail in the gop coffin.
Why anyone would want to believe this group of liars and lowlifes is completely beyong me.

Sir:

Thank you for this respectful response. I think you were reasonable respectful...after you finished calling me a "nutball". On average, I'll take it as a respectful post.

It is hard for me, and for you as well, to understand how two people can look at the same facts and come to different...no opposite...conclusions about what they mean.

We each think the other is crazy or guilty. It is an interesting problem.

Last edited:

Sir:

Thank you for this respectful response. I think you were reasonable respectful...after you finished calling me a "nutball". On average, I'll take it as a respectful post.

It is hard for me, and for you as well, to understand how two people can look at the same facts and come to different...no opposite...conclusions about what they mean.

Hey, don't take this personal. I didn't just call YOU a "nutball." I called everyone who thinks that the 8th congressional hearing on Benghazi is anything other than another gop witch hunt. issa tried every dirty trick he could and nothing stuck. Why do you think this will be different. This is typical of the members of the House who tell themselves "The 51st repeal of ACA will be different. This time we will throw Obamacare out." It is typical of the birthers who had themselves convinced that this time the court will rule Obama is from Kenya and he will resign in disgrace. This is also typical of the gop professionals who predicted romney would win in a landslide. That is what comes of living in a bubble and ignoring reality.

Last edited:

Sir:

Hey, don't take this personal. I didn't just call YOU a "nutball." I called everyone who thinks that the 8th congressional hearing on Benghazi is anything other than another gop witch hunt. issa tried every dirty trick he could and nothing stuck. Why do you think this will be different. This is typical of the members of the House who tell themselves "The 51st repeal of ACA will be different. This time we will throw Obamacare out." It is typical of the birthers who had themselves convinced that this time the court will rule Obama is from Kenya and he will resign in disgrace. This is also typical of the gop professionals who predicted romney would win in a landslide. That is what comes of living in a bubble and ignoring reality.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

But, it sounds very much like Hillary Clinton knew the whole video bullshit was bullshit when she went up to the parents of the dead heroes, with the coffins right there in front of her and, in front of the grieving parents... and told them that they would get the man who made the video that got their sons killed.

When, in fact, what got them killed appears to be the negligence of the State Department run by Hillary Clinton?

Do you appreciate the enormity and depravity of such a lie?

You have dismissed me as a nutball, but I don't think you have addressed the issue of the Secretary of State telling such a self-serving whopper of lie to the grieving parents of dead American heroes lying there in their coffins in front of her----to protect her own ass.

Can such a person ever be president?

Hillary is living on a bubble inflated and held up by the dominant left wing media. Hillary has never had a real job that lasted more than a year or two. She left the senate and she feigned illness to resign as Secretary/State but she claims she is better now. She made serious mistakes as secretary of state including Benghazi and defending Proco Harum which turned out to be a radically dangerous terrorist affiliated network. She may have suffered mental illness as a result of enabling her husband's world class abuse of women for her entire adult life in exchange for political power. Hillary is the modern woman's worst enemy but the liberal media promotes her in strange ways. Sooner or later the bubble will burst and Hillary will be nothing but an asterisk in history.

Hillary is living on a bubble inflated and held up by the dominant left wing media. Hillary has never had a real job that lasted more than a year or two. She left the senate and she feigned illness to resign as Secretary/State but she claims she is better now. She made serious mistakes as secretary of state including Benghazi and defending Proco Harum which turned out to be a radically dangerous terrorist affiliated network. She may have suffered mental illness as a result of enabling her husband's world class abuse of women for her entire adult life in exchange for political power. Hillary is the modern woman's worst enemy but the liberal media promotes her in strange ways. Sooner or later the bubble will burst and Hillary will be nothing but an asterisk in history.

"Proco Harum"?

"Mental illness"?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I don't believe so. I was just asking. Wanted to see what her accomplishments are. Does this bother you?

Well Internet big shot, I believe that when you can list YOUR verifiable accomplishments - why are you asking for hers? What the hell difference does it make? She isn't running for public office. Hillary (the murderer) Clinton is (or most likely the power hungry bitch is) so she should pony up.

Since when do you speak for "America"?

And when the hell did you speak for America, Dumbass?

"Proco Harum"?

"Mental illness"?

Cuckoo is the word. I imagine that most people cringed when she screamed "what difference does it make" during a congressional hearing when she knew that Obama lied and people died. Hillary spent her entire adult life covering for and making excuses for her husband's peculiar sexual adventures. She even looked America in the eye and claimed the DNA on Monica's dress was a "vast right wing conspiracy" when she knew her husband was involved in a relationship with a girl barely older than her daughter. Hillary's use of federal power to promote her attack on women who dared to come forward about her husband's relationships in the "bimbo eruption squad" was snickered at by metrosexual reporters but it should have sent chills throughout the feminist world. Hillary is a freaking nut case and a potentially dangerous experiment by the democrat party.

Last edited:

Since when do you speak for "America"?

And when the hell did you speak for America, Dumbass?

Uh - he didn't claim to. You did.

Duh?

"Proco Harum"?

"Mental illness"?

Cuckoo is the word. I imagine that most people cringed when she screamed "what difference does it make" during a congressional hearing when she knew that Obama lied and people died. Hillary spent her entire adult life covering for and making excuses for her husband's peculiar sexual adventures. She even looked America in the eye and claimed the DNA on Monica's dress was a "vast right wing conspiracy" when she knew her husband was involved in a relationship with a girl barely older than her daughter. Hillary's use of federal power to promote her attack on women who dared to come forward about her husband's relationships in the "bimbo eruption squad" was snickered at by metrosexual reporters but it should have sent chills throughout the feminist world. Hillary is a freaking nut case and a potentially dangerous experiment by the democrat party.

So you actually believe situational stress can cause "mental illness"?

You actually believe there being a right-wing conspiracy and one's spouse's pecadilloes are mutually exclusive -- let alone in any way related?

You actually believe you know jack squat about "the feminist world"?

You actually believe there's an entity called the "Democrat Party"?

You actually believe Procol Harum is a terrorist group?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back