Hillary’s Bungled Robbery

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The media knows that Democrats cheated in every election since JFK stole it from Richard Nixon in 1960. The only question is “How many mendacious votes are counted in Hillary’s total. My guesstimate is more than the two million she needs to claim a popular vote victory. Two million is not a lot of rigging spread over coastal states. Hell, Los Angeles, California alone is good for a million illegal alien votes.​

Frigging In The Rigging

Obama stole two elections while Hillary failed to steal one. That has to make her more bitter than a thief who broke into a bank vault and left without the money.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.​

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
By Rowan Scarborough
Monday, June 19, 2017

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

Proof that Obama took more than a hundred million dollars in illegal campaign contributions from foreigners in 2008 was laughed away. Exposing voter fraud is still alive even though the filthy piece of garbage is out of office.

Incidentally, does President Trump realize that most of the parasite maggots Obama empowered are still in position? Trump can, and should, fire every one of them. He will not because he is afraid of offending the press barons who encouraged everything the parasites did to this country under Obama.

Question: Will future presidential historians include two stolen elections in the filthy piece of garbage’s legacy? Answer: The theft will not get footnote status.

Finally:

I am posting these two links for anybody trying to understand how a man the majority clearly did not want ended up winning anyway:​

November 8, 2012
Voter Fraud Redefined
By Matthew Vadum

Articles: Voter Fraud Redefined

Did this dirty trick get Obama re-elected?
President didn’t win single state that required Voter ID
Published: 11/08/2012 at 7:36 PM
by AARON KLEIN

Did this dirty trick get Obama re-elected?

The parasite class need not panic just yet. The fact that nothing was done about Hussein’s ineligibility in the first place taught most Americans not to expect anything from Congress and the High Court when a leading parasite is challenged. A second term solidified the fraud. The Beltway power structure wanted Hussein and that is all there is to it.

NOTE: Amending the Constitution could not have abolished the Eligibility Clause more effectively than did Hussein’s second term.

Speaking for myself only, I am pretty sure concerned Americans are not going to waste the next four years talking about voter fraud the way they talked about his constitutional ineligibility to no avail. I think every non-parasite American has finally learned that talking about, and even proving, fraud is a waste of time.​

The Final Joke

Last edited:
Hell, Los Angeles, California alone is good for a million illegal alien votes.
Short of sending all of the illegal aliens back to where they came from it is only a matter of one or two elections before illegal aliens can steal the Electoral Collage. Separating California from the rest of the country is the only other alternative I can see; even then separation only delays the inevitable before the parasites infiltrate one state at a time.

th
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.MBhqpfWpm0TMvCQvnOPi-wEsCn&pid=Api&w=199&h=100&c=7

Popular vote total:
Trump: 62,958,211
Clinton: 65,818,318

Clinton: + 2.8 million

Popular vote total outside California:
Trump: 58,474,401
Clinton: 57,064,530

Trump: + 1.4 million

In other words, if you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes. And if California voted like every other Democratic state—where Clinton averaged 53.5% wins—Clinton and Trump end up in a virtual popular vote tie. Then again for several reasons California doesn’t vote like every other state. Besides the fact that it has become a one party State it isn’t called Mexifornia for nothing. It is the destination of choice for more illegals coming north for economic and social reasons than any other State. Although we all know and have experienced the reality that in the aftermath of open borders illegals are now a sizable portion of the population anywhere you go in the U.S. of A.​

Did Illegals Voting Give Hillary the Edge?
By Dr. Robert R. Owens
June 30, 2017

Did Illegals Voting Give Hillary the Edge?

gibbs062917.jpg
http://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/gibbs062917.jpg

Note that Denham is from California:

First, I am saddened that the sponsor of this heinous bill is a republican. Congressman Jeff Denham is the sponsor behind trying to bring ENLIST Act (H.R. 60) to the floor of Congress. If the bill became law, it would permit certain illegal immigrants to serve in the military and grant them near-instant citizenship. While I understand the desire to be fair to the children who came as illegals into the United States by no fault of their own, and I desire to give them some kind of path to remain in the United States (preferably a path that would find a way to keep the ones who truly wish to patriotically assimilate, and remove the ones who do not wish to make America constitutional again), amnesty through the military is not the way to do it.​

H.R. 60 would allow illegal aliens to serve in the military
By Douglas V. Gibbs
June 30, 2017

H.R. 60 would allow illegal aliens to serve in the military

th
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ty-Luoc0RHw-xXwbrIysoAEsDk&pid=Api&w=237&h=181

Flanders, how could anyone doubt Trump won the popular vote? His rallies consistently drew 25,000 - 30,000 plus people vs. Hillary Clinton's rallies which averaged 100 - 200 people per event and that was with her husband as a guest speaker! It's amazing what people believe because of fake media stories and poll numbers. Is it any wonder the Democrats were in shock when the real numbers rolled in on election night? Most of her twitter and facebook followers were false accounts. The entire illusion that Hillary had a chance was just that. An illusion!

Forum List

Back