Hillary wins the popular vote

He lost fair and square, dupe. Ask Bernie. Or you can keep believing bs between staffers at the DNC meant something when there's no evidence in realty, chump. But certainly many Bernie supporters believe that RUSSIAN GOP/corporate punditocracy bs...
Bernie voters realized that a vote for Hillary was a vote to make the next Bernie's job even harder.
Her policies were very similar to his, or first steps on the same road...Too bad about Comey the scumbag GOPer...6% difference...
She and Sergeant Shultz made sure he had no shot. Even if he won a state, she would end up with as many or more delegates, so policy similarities are moot. At the end of the day, the establishment reigns in the democrat party, and she was such a lousy candidate she couldn't even beat Trump.

Hillary didn't have Putin, Assange, gerrymandering, conspiracy theories, lies, fake news, and Comey working for her. Adolf Trump is NOT a legitimate president. I refuse to ever call that pathological pervert president. Ever!
She did have a swarm of hate filled, fired up internet keyboard jockeys foaming at the mouth and panting to deflect attention away from every new scandal and desperate to spew any new hatred of Trump that they could find, real or imagined. She also had a sycophantic press, eager to write the story of the first female American president and solidly in her camp.

And guess what? It doesn't matter if you want to call Trump president or not, he still is.

Look up who lives in the White House - Trump.

Look up who nominated the last SC Justice - Trump.

Look up who signed the latest presidential Executive Order - Trump.

Threaten to cause him harm and watch who shows up at your door.

Oh, he's president all right, and he's your president, like it or not.
He lost fair and square, dupe. Ask Bernie. Or you can keep believing bs between staffers at the DNC meant something when there's no evidence in realty, chump. But certainly many Bernie supporters believe that RUSSIAN GOP/corporate punditocracy bs...
Bernie voters realized that a vote for Hillary was a vote to make the next Bernie's job even harder.
Her policies were very similar to his, or first steps on the same road...Too bad about Comey the scumbag GOPer...6% difference...
She and Sergeant Shultz made sure he had no shot. Even if he won a state, she would end up with as many or more delegates, so policy similarities are moot. At the end of the day, the establishment reigns in the democrat party, and she was such a lousy candidate she couldn't even beat Trump.

Hillary didn't have Putin, Assange, gerrymandering, conspiracy theories, lies, fake news, and Comey working for her. Adolf Trump is NOT a legitimate president. I refuse to ever call that pathological pervert president. Ever!
She did have a swarm of hate filled, fired up internet keyboard jockeys foaming at the mouth and panting to deflect attention away from every new scandal and desperate to spew any new hatred of Trump that they could find, real or imagined. She also had a sycophantic press, eager to write the story of the first female American president and solidly in her camp.

And guess what? It doesn't matter if you want to call Trump president or not, he still is.

Look up who lives in the White House - Trump.

Look up who nominated the last SC Justice - Trump.

Look up who signed the latest presidential Executive Order - Trump.

Threaten to cause him harm and watch who shows up at your door.

Oh, he's president all right, and he's your president, like it or not.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Riots at UC Berkeley over Breitbart speaker

Last edited:

Hillary didn't have PUTIN?

Putin gave her $125 Million Dollars.....DUPE!

Please take the Obama Bobble head out of your ass.
Link to that tripe, stupid superdupe...BTW, all investigated and NOTHING...

That corporate whore had no real support from the Left. You bots should have supported Bernie instead of letting him be cheated out of the nomination.
I doubt you know anything about Dems but GOP character assassination, superdupe. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich, the big new debt, and the corrupt bubble, chumps. Or maybe Trump and you figure out this New BS GOP mess....
We already had a doubling of the debt under a president who is famous for shrieking that a previous president's much smaller increase was unpatriotic. Ironic, isn't it? As for the democrats, who is saying that Hillary is anything BUT the ultimate establishment candidate?

That corporate whore had no real support from the Left. You bots should have supported Bernie instead of letting him be cheated out of the nomination.

Tell us how Gerrymandering hurt her campaign?

It's a buzzword, it HAD to be a deciding factor, just HAD to, and stuff.

Hillary won the popular vote...

How's that working out for you snowflakes?

She has been exposed as having paid organizations to engage in violene against Trump voters and to intimidate /threaten Electoral college voters to try to flip them.

Her foundation was exposed as a massive pay-to-play foundation that sold favors and access, for which she is still under investigation. The foundation received millions for her influential role in Russians buying US Utanium.

Slick willey was working for the KGB, her campaign manager was taking Unreported Russian stock and 1/3rd of his company's board members were Kremlin-connectrd insider.

Podesta's brother wirked for the KGB, the KGB BANK, & the RUSSIAN SPY AGENY THAT HACKED THE DNC'S E-MAILS.

What a freakin' coincidence.

Sl snowflakes continu the pathetic fake news clam of how Hillary won an insignificant popularity contest that has no beaing on the outcone of the election.

Rioting
Looting
Destruction of Proprtarson
Terrorism
Violence / assault
Calls for Impeachment
Calls for militay coups
Calls for assassinatios of the President
Felony ESPIONAGE against their country
A vow to he obstructionists against anything for the benefit of thei party..

Democrats have gone batshit crazy, triggered, and are exposing who they really are - non-representative, self-appointed losers who control and suppress freedoms and right to issue edicts while they exempt themselves from all of it...Un-Constitutionally

They are 'DOMESTIC ENEMIES'.
Any coincidence with reality is purely coincidental, superdupe. All that from a Berkeley protest, 3 broken windows and a scorched sidewalk. RW totally brainwashed. Bye, Bill! Is Fox crashing from sheer nuttery and bs madness?

Kept the House in GOP hands despite more votes for Dem candidates, so the bs witch hunts went on forever...

The GOP is a lying cheating scumbag party...poor dupes. But Trump has a great chance to learn the facts and bring the dupes with him...

Awwww, look at the little hater dupe. Evidence of DNC collusion with the shrillary shows you to be an absolute moron.
No evidence in the real world of anything actually being done. Ask Bernie.

Bernie sold his soul to the shrilary. Which is why I didn't listen to the crap he was spewing in her support.
That would explain his tepid endorsement. Why dont u just tell everybody what you really are, a Republican.

The fact that he endorsed her in any fashion demonstrated that he was a sellout. I was very disappointed when he did that so i was going to vote Libertarian until Johnsons running mate told people to vote for the shrilary. That's when I said fuck you to the whole lot of them and voted for trump. Buffoon he may be but he is not a political whore as every politician we have has demonstrated for the world to see.

And no little silly person, I am not a repub. More and more I am turning anarchist. I am simply disgusted with ALL political party's.
Just another GOP dupe in the end...with pure BS from the right as your basis.

You aren't our Citizen, and this isn't YOUR COUNTRY.

Get out!

I'd like to take this time to congratulate Hillary on her popular vote win. She truly demonstrated how a campaign is run to ensure this kind of victory.

True, and if not for Putin, Assange, gerrymandering, lies, fake news, and Comey - she would be living in the White House.

WTF?????

Kept the House in GOP hands despite more votes for Dem candidates, so the bs witch hunts went on forever...

LOL, horseshit conspiracy. Not to mention the extreme whining you cannot keep from doing.

You aren't our Citizen, and this isn't YOUR COUNTRY.

Get out!

How did he/she get off the Rez anyway? Somebody call Custer.

Yeah, tell us all about it in 2018 and 2020. BTW, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat. Reagan ended that.

Why boast of your ignorance?

President Reagan turned the country around resulting in the wall between East and West Germany collapsing, the collapse of the USSR and a prosperous economy for more than a quarter century.

To you that is bad. Got it!

In that case, Donald Trump would have won the popular vote and the electoral vote from 48 states.

Awwww, look at the little hater dupe. Evidence of DNC collusion with the shrillary shows you to be an absolute moron.

Bernie sold his soul to the shrilary. Which is why I didn't listen to the crap he was spewing in her support.
That would explain his tepid endorsement. Why dont u just tell everybody what you really are, a Republican.

The fact that he endorsed her in any fashion demonstrated that he was a sellout. I was very disappointed when he did that so i was going to vote Libertarian until Johnsons running mate told people to vote for the shrilary. That's when I said fuck you to the whole lot of them and voted for trump. Buffoon he may be but he is not a political whore as every politician we have has demonstrated for the world to see.

And no little silly person, I am not a repub. More and more I am turning anarchist. I am simply disgusted with ALL political party's.

Really? We have shown you chapter and verse how the shrillary abused the system and prevented bernie from having a fair shot at being the nominee. We have also shown how the MSM was completely and totally in her pocket, and this is the best you can come up with?

You are the epitome of the epic fail clown boy hater dupe. I suggest you look up the DEFINITION of "dupe" You will see your picture.

Yeah, tell us all about it in 2018 and 2020. BTW, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat. Reagan ended that.

President Reagan turned the country around resulting in the wall between East and West Germany collapsing, the collapse of the USSR and a prosperous economy for more than a quarter century.

With tripling the debt, huge defense spending, a corrupt S+L bubble, STUPID CORRUPT covert bs with his pal Saddam, and destroying the middle class. Great job!! And we're lucky he didn't bring back soviet hardliners with his stupid bs. GORBY destroyed the USSR DUHHHHHHHHH.

With tripling the debt, huge defense spending, a corrupt S+L bubble, STUPID CORRUPT covert bs with his pal Saddam, and destroying the middle class. Great job!! And we're lucky he didn't bring back soviet hardliners with his stupid bs. GORBY destroed the USSR DUHHHHHHHHH.

As nan avowed Communist did that break your heart?

Really? We have shown you chapter and verse how the shrillary abused the system and prevented bernie from having a fair shot at being the nominee. We have also shown how the MSM was completely and totally in her pocket, and this is the best you can come up with?

You are the epitome of the epic fail clown boy hater dupe. I suggest you look up the DEFINITION of "dupe" You will see your picture.
So how are the Hillary, Obama, Lerner, etc etc special prosecutors coming along, dupe?

So how are the Hillary, Obama, Lerner, etc etc special prosecutors coming along, dupe?

The shrillary and obummer will skate thanks to their connections. Lerner though, she may be in some serious doodoo. Time will tell.

Forum List

Back