Hillary to supporter: "Why dont you go to the end of the line!!"

LMAO.........adoring supporter wants to meet Hillary today............

Old and impatient, Hillary replies,"Why don't you go to the end of the line............go to the end of the line!!"

ghey

Cant wait to watch this campaign play out!!!:coffee:

Imagine that call at 3:00am in the morning? Hillary will say, "Tell them to go fuck themselves.....Im sleeping!!":spinner:

If she had let the woman break in line, you would be whining about that. Right wingers will manufacture fake outrage over anything. You're pathetic.

All these elitist liberals are the same, Obama is on video yelling at someone's grandmother at one of his campaign stops because she dared ask him a question he didn't like. Its simple, these liberals are lowlife scum.

A 13 second video, that doesn't show Hillary saying why don't you go to the end of the line and I'll meet you there....then the woman agrees.

smh.

OMG, I'm trying to figure out the thought process behind posting this thread.

bVkZi3B.gif

I'm coming up with nada.

Is there any other non issues you whiny bitches would like to complain about?

right............nothing to see here!!!:spinner:

Social oddballs aren't expected to pick up fucked up social cues!:up:

Stats ran some polls and even after this, Hillary now leads all Republicans by 23.6 points in her 2020 reelection bid

Old and impatient, Hillary replies,"Why don't you go to the end of the line............go to the end of the line!!"

ghey

Imagine that call at 3:00am in the morning? Hillary will say, "Tell them to go fuck themselves.....Im sleeping!!":spinner:

If she had let the woman break in line, you would be whining about that. Right wingers will manufacture fake outrage over anything. You're pathetic.

Pathetics are Liberal Elites who pretend they give a shit about the Middle Class and Small Business.

ghey

Hey be nice now. She could have said "bus," :badgrin:

2015-05-27T213852Z_1181301364_WASEB5R1C3O01_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.JPG

ghey

Keep hoping for a 'great republican hope' to emerge from the clown car but no one emerging as yet. Longer that's the case, better Rand Paul looks, perm or no. :)

What enrages the right always gives me a chuckle

ghey

Pathetics are Liberal Elites who pretend they give a shit about the Middle Class and Small Business.

How does a lady stopped from cutting in line demonstrate that?

I don't remember where I read it, but some time ago I saw a piece by some Secret Service agents who worked in the Clinton White House who just tore her to pieces on her treatment of the staff.

Sooner or later, her true temperament will come out and her campaign will hit the dumpster so fast nobody will believe it.

A 13 second video, that doesn't show Hillary saying why don't you go to the end of the line and I'll meet you there....then the woman agrees.

smh.

OMG, I'm trying to figure out the thought process behind posting this thread.

bVkZi3B.gif

I'm coming up with nada.

Is there any other non issues you whiny bitches would like to complain about?

right............nothing to see here!!!:spinner:

Social oddballs aren't expected to pick up fucked up social cues!:up:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Forum List

Back