Hillary to receive prestigious award

Glad to see a women get rewarded for a life time of hard work as an politician.

giphy.gif

Even in her loss, when it comes to the alt right, she always wins.

Leave it alone, guys. Leave her alone. She will be long remembered fondly by many after you are all gone.

LMAO Hillary has a life long history of greed and corruption.
Wow Harvard must be full of dumb-asses Left Wingers

She may be Establishment, but she won't go down in history as the Lying President.

Leave it alone, guys. Leave her alone. She will be long remembered fondly by many after you are all gone.

LOL Hillary is still very bitter about losing
You have no idea if she is or not.

I am glad she is not president. I am going to be very glad when Trump is soon gone.

I can stand a Pence much more easily than either of the other two.

I am glad she is not president. I am going to be very glad when Trump is soon gone.

Sorry your old geezer from Vermont didn't win. But be careful what you ask for. If you think Trump is a right-winger, you better hope and pray that nothing ever happens to him.

At least Pence isn't a hypocrite and believes in what he promotes. Trump only cares about power...

At least Pence isn't a hypocrite and believes in what he promotes. Trump only cares about power...

Really? How come I don't see it that way? Trump does believe in power, but the power of American exceptionalism and the belief that America should come first in all dealings with other nations.

He truly loves his country and everything he has done has been in the best interests of America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back