Hillary to lead a woman's movement....Please God say it ain't so!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Caught On Video: Hillary Clinton Warns She's "Ready To Come Out Of The Woods"

by Tyler Durden
Mar 18, 2017 8:00 PM

"Our country seems so divided right now. I do not believe that we can let political divides harden into personal divides. And we can't just ignore or turn a cold shoulder toward someone because they disagree with us politically."

"We've gotta keep trying to listen to each other, to reason together and try to work to help people have better lives."

“I’m like a lot of my friends right now. I have a hard time watching the news, I’ll confess. I am ready to come out of
the woods and to help shine a light on what is already happening around
kitchen tables, at dinners like this.”

Just the thought of having to see this bitch again on TV is giving me panic attacks....because the mere sight of this lady will forever remind us of why Trump is in the white house. Why the Clintons who have pimped themselves into the mega cla$$, will not simply just go away and let us suffer through the Trump years alone, only God knows. I just wish the Clintons will just go away. You are a party of the past, democrats are already suffering in this country and until your generation of bullshit is wiped clean of our party, we will continue to lose big in this country.....please allow anything, anybody, something new to pleas appear before our party and lead us out of this abysmal nightmare.

Please, just stay in the woods.

iu

Last edited:
Bill has dragged her through the mud most of her life, Obama gave her a beatdown, Trump comes out of the blue and snatches the golden ring just as she was finally about to grab it.
She's now a bitter old bag that sees she's been a doormat for men in her life, mainly Bill. She now wants to get back at as many of them before she dies.

Forum List

Back