Hillary Showing Up Again

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Oh God! Watch out! The witch is back. Hillary Clinton making appearances in public again, and having things to say. There seems to have been a see-saw of events going on here.

1. Hillary was keeping hidden and quiet right after the 2016 election, fearing that Trump was going to “lock her up”, as his rally supporters chanted.

2. Trump relaxed his previous stance of sending her to prison, and Hillary came out of hiding.

3. Hillary, unable to control her mouth, started going around ranting at Trump’s actions, and maligning him.

4. Trump, infuriated at Hillary’s disregard for his compassion and generosity, threw the whole thing right back into court again.

Now, Hillary’s case, loaded with felony charges, espionage, taking bribes, etc.is back in federal court, in Brooklyn, New York. Prosecutors are bringing in reams of evidence every day. So now, Hillary, seeing there’s no chance of escaping a life imprisonment, has nothing left to lose, and is using her last days of freedom, to go around yammering Democrat talking points.

From the White House, to the Big House.

upload_2017-5-16_11-11-25.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

bill-hillary-date-prison.jpg

22 seconds. I cannot help myself. in true Lakotha style........more to follow.

Last edited:
And another...........32 seconds.

"they" did not even get rid of her AFTER this, LAND O' GOSHEN!

Wonder who has the shoe?

Last edited:
She say's she's part of the 'resistance'.

I was part of the resistance too, and it worked, and now Hillary will NEVER be president.
Suck on it bitch.

Forum List

Back