Hillary should do a Palin: Resign and start to Campaign against Obama

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It's perfect! Obama is way out in WhackadooLand having lied about virtually everything he campaigned on.

In fact, the most one sided ass kicking since US forces crushed the North at Tet has to be Obama beating up his own Campaign promises...fiscal discipline? No Tax increases? Hello!

Hillary 2012!

You go Girl!

Speak da troof ta powah!

I'm not a Dem...but I agree...If things don't turn around very soon for Obama, I think Hillary could easily defeat Obama for the 2012 nomination. I think she should serve as Sec of State for another year...then resign ,(under conflics of intersts concering where the nation and economy is heading, and the fact that the President has been putting her on the back burner,she is Sec of State as a basicly keep your enemies close stratagy), as the Presidents approval ratings drop and American outrage on his idelogies hit full crecindo. Its a perfect political move. Few Dem and most Dem leaning Independant voters would not blame her and her support would prablably be massive. She surely is much more qualified to be President than Obama. Even though I would never vote for her, unless the GOP candadate was "not the one", I still can't get past the fact she tried to steal NATIONAL TREASURE furniture from the White House when the Clintons moved out. That speaks volumes to her true character to me. I can actually see Obama not even getting the nomination for re-election...esp if the 2010 mid terms prove to be disasterous for the Dems as many political pundits feel is within a very real reasonable possiblity. If that happens, the remainder of his first term will be nothing short of a very weak President with an approval rating approching Carter's. If this happens in that time frame I just laid out; this gives Hillary two years head start on the full time campaign trail. She may just break the "glass ceiling" yet. She is a true die hard campaigner...we all saw that in the 2008 campaign! Also she looked very in command, knowlageble, strong, personable and very articulate in a recent interview with Greta on "On The Record".

Last edited:
I think that Hillary must now be thinking, "damn, I should not have taken the job as Secretary of State". And I agree, she should quit and run against him.

But then again, no one thought the mask of lies and deceit, would have peeled off of Obama so soon either. Most people thought that he would get elected to a 2nd term.

I think that Obama should be given an "unsatisfactory" job rating and then be fired. This is what usually happens when your performance is poor, in the real world.

Last edited:
Obama is lying out in the TRILLION column about the deficit, I mean what's it gonna take before someone calls "BULLSHIT!" on him?

Obama is lying out in the TRILLION column about the deficit, I mean what's it gonna take before someone calls "BULLSHIT!" on him?

Eventually the media is going to have to cut their losses. They can't keep this up and pretend to have any credibility. We aren't that stupid.

Then the bloodletting will begin in earnest.

You know what else is funny?

If the right hadn't spent so much time over the years attacking Hillary and making her such a polarizing figure Obama would likely have never been nominated.

If the right hadn't spent so much time over the years attacking Hillary and making her such a polarizing figure Obama would likely have never been nominated.

hah I doubt that.

It the msm that scuttled Hillary, not the right. :lol:

Yeah, remember when the Conservative Main Stream Media gave Obama cover for his association with Wright, Ayers and the Rezko Land Bribe?

It was so shameful how they covered for Obama.

Uh huh, Hillary should follow Palin's lead. :lol:

Maybe if Hillary somehow lost 3/4 of her brain power that might happen.

hah I doubt that.

It the msm that scuttled Hillary, not the right. :lol:

She was polarizing LONG before the 2008(7) campaign season largely due to the barrage of attacks from the right especially when she became the "inevitable."

Yeah, remember when the Conservative Main Stream Media gave Obama cover for his association with Wright, Ayers and the Rezko Land Bribe?

Yeah, remember Hitlerly?

And now here you guys are creating threads like this.

Yeah.

Yeah, remember Hitlerly?

Yeah.

Hillary could start asking, "Yeah, why did Obama get to pay $106,000 for a $625,000 vacant lot until Rezko got indicted?"

Yeah, remember Hitlerly?

Yeah.

Hillary could start asking, "Yeah, why did Obama get to pay $106,000 for a $625,000 vacant lot until Rezko got indicted?"

Hillary threw the kitchen sink at Obama, dude.

Forum List

Back