Hillary should do a Palin: Resign and start to Campaign against Obama

She was polarizing LONG before the 2008(7) campaign season largely due to the barrage of attacks from the right especially when she became the "inevitable."

So? And deservedly so.

It was still the msm that latched on to obama's robe and destroyed Hillary.

The right had nothing to do with that. We were busy screwing up our own primary.

Just saying that y'all had a hand in setting the table.

No doubt.

But lets be real here, the msm was completely for Obama. Even to the point of making their prior favorite (Hillary) look bad.

Hillary could start asking, "Yeah, why did Obama get to pay $106,000 for a $625,000 vacant lot until Rezko got indicted?"

Hillary threw the kitchen sink at Obama, dude.

You don't get it.

If the media doesn't talk about it, it is flushed. It's like it never existed.

Just wait, sooner or later they will have to cut loose because people are starting to wake up. Then the shit will really hit the fan.

I'm not saying that certain media outlets have a crush on Obama. They do. But I'm not silly enough to believe that none of this was ever reported.

Just saying that y'all had a hand in setting the table.

Along with racism's hand.

Blacks gravitated to the first viable national candidate. Big deal.

The Clintons didn't exactly throw water on that fire or anything.

I am sure if 80 percent of whites voted for Hillary and/or edwards, all things being equal (meaning amount of money raised), there would be screams of how racist America still is.

Did you black out through the dem primaries or what?

Not at all.

What does "Hiterly" have to do with the Dem primaries? That came from Rush before the primaries.

Don't know, don't care. I guess it was a catchy throwaway phrase by Rush.

You think Rush had any sway over the dem primary?

Nah, not really.

That Hitlery thing was more to point out the OP's irony to him and illustrate previous attacks from the right on her.

Along with racism's hand.

I am sure if 80 percent of whites voted for Hillary and/or edwards, all things being equal (meaning amount of money raised), there would be screams of how racist America still is.

All things weren't equal though. Especially financially. Obama dominated that, too.

Hillary threw the kitchen sink at Obama, dude.

You don't get it.

Just wait, sooner or later they will have to cut loose because people are starting to wake up. Then the shit will really hit the fan.

I'm not saying that certain media outlets have a crush on Obama. They do. But I'm not silly enough to believe that none of this was ever reported.

There is reported, like on pg 26 underneath the vegetable sale at Frank's bait and grub of the NYT,

or

there is reported, where you have legions of lawyers and media flying to your home state in a mad frenzy to dig up anything and everytihng that ever happened in your life and spashing on page one day after day after day.

Imagine if the msm had used all of their power to dig into Obama a little more?

You don't get it.

There is reported, like on pg 26 underneath the vegetable sale at Frank's bait and grub of the NYT,

or

there is reported, where you have legions of lawyers and media flying to your home state in a mad frenzy to dig up anything and everytihng that ever happened in your life and spashing on page one day after day after day.

Imagine if the msm had used all of their power to dig into Obama a little more?

Admittedly, the media went right after Palin but then again she was a completely new face in a campagn that was alread a year old and election day was 2 1/2 months away.

Of course the media could have hammered Obama more. I don't know how much of an effect it would have had but yeah they were softer on him.

All things weren't equal though. Especially financially. Obama dominated that, too.

If their pocketbooks had been reversed, and Hillary had won, under the circumstances I mentioned, there would still be a scream of racism.

If their pocketbooks had been reversed, and Hillary had won, under the circumstances I mentioned, there would still be a scream of racism.

When you have a black candidate vs. a white candidate cries of racism are inevitable.

Hell, there were even cries of misogyny from Hillary supporters.

Hillary wasn't attacked before the presidential campaign, my patootie.

"It may be that Buchanan has been saying such things for so long that his Washington media friends no longer hear them, or that the "private sweetness" described by those who know him overcomes his public belligerence in their eyes. What is apparent, however, is that Buchanan's stridency doesn't sit well when he moves beyond his populist cadre or inside-the-Beltway talk shows to speak to a broader national audience. When he addressed such an audience—in prime time, at the 1992 Republican National Convention—he used the occasion to describe Hillary Clinton as a radical feminist who had no place in "God's country," "

Right-Wing Populist - The Atlantic (February 1996)

"On the September 19 and 20 broadcasts of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh resurrected his scurrilous suggestion that Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) had then-deputy White House counsel Vincent Foster murdered while she was first lady. "

Limbaugh again suggested Hillary Clinton had Vincent Foster murdered | Media Matters for America

"It may be that Buchanan has been saying such things for so long that his Washington media friends no longer hear them, or that the "private sweetness" described by those who know him overcomes his public belligerence in their eyes. What is apparent, however, is that Buchanan's stridency doesn't sit well when he moves beyond his populist cadre or inside-the-Beltway talk shows to speak to a broader national audience. When he addressed such an audience—in prime time, at the 1992 Republican National Convention—he used the occasion to describe Hillary Clinton as a radical feminist who had no place in "God's country," "

"On the September 19 and 20 broadcasts of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh resurrected his scurrilous suggestion that Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) had then-deputy White House counsel Vincent Foster murdered while she was first lady. "

Limbaugh again suggested Hillary Clinton had Vincent Foster murdered | Media Matters for America

Yes, Hillary has been polarizing and viciously attacked from almost 20 years now.

Yes, Hillary has been polarizing and viciously attacked from almost 20 years now.

yet concept doesn't get that, well, concept

It's perfect! Obama is way out in WhackadooLand having lied about virtually everything he campaigned on.

In fact, the most one sided ass kicking since US forces crushed the North at Tet has to be Obama beating up his own Campaign promises...fiscal discipline? No Tax increases? Hello!

Hillary 2012!

You go Girl!

Speak da troof ta powah!

I wonder if the Super Delegates are regretting not backing Hillary Clinton? They helped push the whole Primary towards Obama. Not that he didn't have the media and DNC in his corner already.

is that your nose going up Obama's ass?

Does it bug you that some left leaning people don't like Obama that much, and since true, you can't stereotype democrats/liberals without looking like and uninformed bigot?

Ah the race card. Every time something doesn't go your way, you play it, is that it?

I have to explain the word bigot again? It has nothing to do with race.

why is it that you are so defensive when I ask you a question you don't like, or don't know how to answer?

Does it bug you that some left leaning people don't like Obama that much, and since true, you can't stereotype democrats/liberals without looking like and uninformed bigot?

Ah the race card. Every time something doesn't go your way, you play it, is that it?

I have to explain the word bigot again? It has nothing to do with race.

why is it that you are so defensive when I ask you a question you don't like, or don't know how to answer?

Ok. I don't like being called a bigot, but I'll give you another chance. What do you want to ask me?

Forum List

Back