Hillary should do a Palin: Resign and start to Campaign against Obama

Yeah, remember Hitlerly?

And now here you guys are creating threads like this.

Yeah.

Hillary could start asking, "Yeah, why did Obama get to pay $106,000 for a $625,000 vacant lot until Rezko got indicted?"

Hillary threw the kitchen sink at Obama, dude.

WHATTTT? Not even close! She cave him cover for Wright, Rezko and Ayers!

Tim Russert was the only guy on your side who dared to mention Obama's shady past and he met a premature end.

Try again.

Hillary could start asking, "Yeah, why did Obama get to pay $106,000 for a $625,000 vacant lot until Rezko got indicted?"

WHATTTT? Not even close! She cave him cover for Wright, Rezko and Ayers!

Tim Russert was the only guy on your side who dared to mention Obama's shady past and he met a premature end.

Try again.

She attacked him on the Rezko thing in the middle of a televised debate.

Try again.

You know what else is funny?

If the right hadn't spent so much time over the years attacking Hillary and making her such a polarizing figure Obama would likely have never been nominated.

I wouldn't call it funny. Obama is destroying this country, but I wouldn't blame that on the 'right'. Unless, of course, you want to make the claim that the GOP offered no one to vote for. I certainly would agree with that. (Ann Coulter even said she'd vote for Hillary over McCain!) In the end, America loses with Obama. It's really sad, actually.

Hillary lost the primaries because of black-on-white racism. Obama won over 80 percent of the black vote in the democratic primaries. People may not like hearing that, but it's true.

If the right hadn't spent so much time over the years attacking Hillary and making her such a polarizing figure Obama would likely have never been nominated.

I wouldn't call it funny. Obama is destroying this country, but I wouldn't blame that on the 'right'. Unless, of course, you want to make the claim that the GOP offered no one to vote for. I certainly would agree with that. (Ann Coulter even said she'd vote for Hillary over McCain!) In the end, America loses with Obama. It's really sad, actually.

Just pointing out the irony in this thread though you and I do agree that the GOP didn't have much to offer up last season.

That said I'm pretty darn sure that whether it was Hillary or Obama we'd still be in the middle of a communist take over according to the rabid right.

Hillary lost the primaries because of black-on-white racism. Obama won over 80 percent of the black vote in the democratic primaries. People may not like hearing that, but it's true.

Obama dominating the black vote was only one of many reasons why Hillary lost.

That isn't what happened, Elvis. She lost because she was out of money and Bill could not keep his mouth shut. He wanted to be an asset to her but he just doesn't have the same fire he used to have.

Now she was extremely firey and eloquent all the way through but especially after she joined Barack's campaign. She came really close but several missteps, Bill and the money situation did her in.

hah I doubt that.

It the msm that scuttled Hillary, not the right. :lol:

She was polarizing LONG before the 2008(7) campaign season largely due to the barrage of attacks from the right especially when she became the "inevitable."

So? And deservedly so.

It was still the msm that latched on to obama's robe and destroyed Hillary.

The right had nothing to do with that. We were busy screwing up our own primary.

hah I doubt that.

She was polarizing LONG before the 2008(7) campaign season largely due to the barrage of attacks from the right especially when she became the "inevitable."

So? And deservedly so.

The right had nothing to do with that. We were busy screwing up our own primary.

Chris Mathews and Keith Olbermann anyone?

Yeah, remember when the Conservative Main Stream Media gave Obama cover for his association with Wright, Ayers and the Rezko Land Bribe?

It was so shameful how they covered for Obama.

Yeah, remember Hitlerly?

Yeah.

Did you black out through the dem primaries or what?

hah I doubt that.

So? And deservedly so.

Just saying that y'all had a hand in setting the table.

Yeah, remember Hitlerly?

Yeah.

You don't get it.

If the media doesn't talk about it, it is flushed. It's like it never existed.

Just wait, sooner or later they will have to cut loose because people are starting to wake up. Then the shit will really hit the fan.

So? And deservedly so.

Along with racism's hand.

Yeah, remember when the Conservative Main Stream Media gave Obama cover for his association with Wright, Ayers and the Rezko Land Bribe?

It was so shameful how they covered for Obama.

Yeah, remember Hitlerly?

Yeah.

Did you black out through the dem primaries or what?

Not at all.

What does "Hiterly" have to do with the Dem primaries? That came from Rush before the primaries.

That isn't what happened, Elvis. She lost because she was out of money and Bill could not keep his mouth shut. He wanted to be an asset to her but he just doesn't have the same fire he used to have.

Now she was extremely firey and eloquent all the way through but especially after she joined Barack's campaign. She came really close but several missteps, Bill and the money situation did her in.

...omg..

Yes and you will remember how the media ran with it each time Bill opened his mouth.

Meanwhile back at rapture HQ, Obama was enjoying the first ever media black hole. Even that idiot Biden, could get away with his usual stupidity.

So? And deservedly so.

Along with racism's hand.

Blacks gravitated to the first viable national candidate. Big deal.

The Clintons didn't exactly throw water on that fire or anything.

Just pointing out the irony in this thread though you and I do agree that the GOP didn't have much to offer up last season.

That said I'm pretty darn sure that whether it was Hillary or Obama we'd still be in the middle of a communist take over according to the rabid right.

Agreed.

Forum List

Back