Hillary Says This Election Is "Make It or Break It"

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Hillary Clinton likes to use catch phrases, I notice. One of her latest is > "This Election Is Make It or Break It" Hmmm. One has to contemplate what that could mean. Here 's my assessment.

1. If she doesn't get elected, then maybe that'll "Break" the Sharpton/Obama/Jackson/Crump race hustle machine, that so illustriously gave us riots, arson, & looting in Ferguson, Baltimore, and New York, all based on false perceptions about alleged police brutality, that didn't exist.

2. If Trump gets elected, that'll Break" the invasion of illegal aliens who are occupying millions of American jobs, contributing to American unemployment, and ripping off our economy for $123 Billion/year in remittances, and Billions more in anchor baby racket, welfare losses$$.

3. If Trump gets elected, that'll "Break" up the Muslim jihad sleeper cells, add needed surveillence to jihadist mosques, and keep ISIS out of America. It would also put an end to ISIS, and save countless lives.

4. If Hillary doesn't get elected, future San Bernardino attacks will be prevented, by the "Break" up of gun-free zones, and terrorists knowing they won't be able to slaughter Americans at will. Adding further to the discouragement of terrorists, could be nationwide CCW law. How does it feel terrorists ? (to think every person nearby, might be armed and ready to stop you cold).

5. If Trump gets elected, that could "Break" the stranglehold China and other countries have over America, and might lose their economic dominance over us, that has run rampant over the Obama years, and millions of jobs just might be opened up inside the US, as employers return home to America.

6. If Trump gets elected, that just might "Break" the Obama apology policy of going around the world and labeling America as bad guys. Instead, we may begin a revised character of tough, good guys, as we had after World War II.

7. If Hillary loses, one of the first things that might "Break" apart, is the idiot Iran "deal", and putting that issue back in balance.

8. If Hillary loses, that would "Break" the irresponsible practice of killing millions of innocent babies (whose mothers don't need an abortion).

9. If Trump is selected, that could "Break" the US military reductions that have been going on continually over the past 5 years, thereby strenghtening our national defense.

10. If Trump gets elected, that just might "Break" the coddling of criminals, including ones in our schools, who force teachers to quit their jobs over the lack of discipline in classrooms.

This is a partial list. I'll guess posters will have a few more to lengthen it.

Last edited:
On Meet the Press, clueless talking head Matt Bai said >> "What is Trump going to do when he has to debate Hillary on the issues ? I don't know." And then adds a snickering laugh, to mean that Hillary is strong on issues and Trump isn't.

EARTH TO MATT: I DO know. Read my OP on this page, then call up Meet the Press and request that I be your replacement.

Then, on Face the Nation, an even dumber talking head, Washington Post RINO reporter Jennifer Rubin, chimed in with more mindless remarks than I care to remember. Suffice it to present just one phrase she attributed to Trump by saying "without principles". Correction Jenny: He is without the "principles" you favor. And he is with the principles that millions of Americans who voted for him consider important.

If Hillary gets elected Bill gets to "make it" with any DC teenager he wants.
images

Forum List

Back