Hillary’s Tunnels

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010

The first time I saw a Hamas tunnel on the news I did not give a thought to its construction. I could see that the walls and the overhead were made of concrete. I assumed cement was readily available in Gaza for legitimate purposes. Now I find out:

. . . the Israel-Hamas 2012 cease fire, brokered by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, was simply agreed to by Hamas to give it an opportunity to restock its military arsenal, pressure Israel to lift its restrictions on the import of cement and steel into Gaza – material that Clinton said would be used to build hospitals and schools, but in fact was used to build a network of underground tunnels into Israel and build a subterranean network of underground bunkers, weapons storage facilities and launching pads.

I’m willing to chalk up Kerry’s 90 minute cease fire as a blunder.

The obsession by the Obama-Kerry administration with imposing a cease-fire on the warring parties in the Hamas-Israel war will go down in history as one of the most strategic mistakes in military history.

Here is a fact the administration deliberately and maliciously ignored: In the history of modern warfare, no terrorist group has ever honored a cease-fire. Hamas has broken every cease-fire it ever said it would honor. Every single one.

Obama and Kerry behind one of most strategic mistakes in military history
By Steven Emerson
Published August 01, 2014

Obama and Kerry behind one of most strategic mistakes in military history | Fox News

A strategic mistake every decade or so is forgivable. FDR made a few major ones while nobody doubted that he wanted to win the war. There must come a time when decision after decision is so obviously stupid the Administration has to be hiding something else. The Arab Spring, overthrowing Ghadiffi, Benghazi, Syria, handing Iraq to ISIS, telling the enemy when you are pulling out of Afghanistan, and so on amount to an awful lot of bad decisions being written off as strategic mistakes. Something else has to be going on. Whatever it is it ain’t good for America. If it was good for this country Taqiyya & Company wouldn’t be so quick to be seen as incompetent dummies.

Prime mover

I always try to find the prime mover in everything. I think I found it for America’s policy in the Middle East:

President Obama’s remarks thanking Muslims for “building the very fabric of our nation” and claiming they were in part responsible for “the core of our democracy” have left many in and outside of Washington scratching their heads. But the Founding Fathers would find the comments even more baffling.

Far from incorporating Islam into America’s early tapestry, their own writings reveal the Founding Fathers were at war with the creed and its adherents.

The president might believe the garbage he spouts. More than likely he is engaging in Taqiyya and Kitman. The so-called strategic mistakes he has been making for six years makes sense when applied to this:

“The precept of the Koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Muhammad is the prophet of God,” he added. “The vanquished may purchase their lives by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Muslim creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike by fraud or by force.”

Founding Fathers rip Obama's Muslim 'fabric'
Past leaders take issue with current president's revisionist history
Published: 21 hours ago

Founding Fathers rip Obama?s Muslim ?fabric?

The country is in deep trouble if it turns out there is no hidden agenda. Should the same people making the mistakes for the past six years end up calling the shots in a major war you better go out and buy a prayer rug before there’s a shortage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back