Hillary rejected again in Louisiana

As of last night Trump is +1 more in the senate and +2 more in the House as the Democrat ass beating continues. Foster Campbell ran as an opponent of Trump and promised to protect Obamacare. Kennedy ran as a "vote for Trump's policies. Foster Campbell only got 39% of the vote. Louisiana also returned Republicans to Congress in the 3rd and 4th districts.
There is no reason to pay attention to Liberals any longer. They are beaten and can be ignored.

I'm sorry but if they are that ignorant now, expect it to just get worst:

The Louisiana Science Education Act, Act 473 (SB733) of 2008[1] is a controversial law passed by the Louisiana Legislature on June 11, 2008 and signed into law by Governor Bobby Jindal on June 25.[2] The act allows public school teachers to use supplemental materials in the science classroom which are critical of theories such as the theory of evolution and global warming.[3] Louisiana was the first state to have passed a law of this type.[

Louisiana Science Education Act - Wikipedia
Penny's still pissin' her pants. And that's a good thing.

floresiensis"t: 16033746, member: 59911"] From the Holocene Times dated Nov 9 9000 BC:

Uggg the cave politician continues to warn that campfires are causing a sea level rise of catastrophic proportions. He predicts that this "global warming" may even swamp the land mass between Russia and Alaska leaving sea between the two continents.
"This global warming will wipe out humanity if we dont embrace gay marriage, practice miscegenation with Homo floresiensis and stop cooking our food on fire" the proto-democrat warned at a local Neanderthal Rights lunch gathering. "In addition the great ice sheets covering North America and Europe are retreating" he warned stating he predicted ice free continents within 1000 years if homo sapiens did not kill itself off for the good of the planet.
He was pelted with mammoth dung at the end of his speech as per usual.
Where's the "funny as hell" button?

I had to Google "Homo floresiensis". Were they the "hobbits"?

The word is not to be taken literally and also your avatar is a disgrace to the Pope, if that is what you meant to imply by it.
It is a painting of Napoleon I, and it has Trumps face photoshopped in place of Napoleons head.

300px-Ingres,_Napoleon_on_his_Imperial_throne.jpg

floresiensis"t: 16033746, member: 59911"] From the Holocene Times dated Nov 9 9000 BC:

Uggg the cave politician continues to warn that campfires are causing a sea level rise of catastrophic proportions. He predicts that this "global warming" may even swamp the land mass between Russia and Alaska leaving sea between the two continents.
"This global warming will wipe out humanity if we dont embrace gay marriage, practice miscegenation with Homo floresiensis and stop cooking our food on fire" the proto-democrat warned at a local Neanderthal Rights lunch gathering. "In addition the great ice sheets covering North America and Europe are retreating" he warned stating he predicted ice free continents within 1000 years if homo sapiens did not kill itself off for the good of the planet.
He was pelted with mammoth dung at the end of his speech as per usual.
Where's the "funny as hell" button?

I had to Google "Homo floresiensis". Were they the "hobbits"?

Popularly called so. May or may not have been a different species.

As of last night Trump is +1 more in the senate and +2 more in the House as the Democrat ass beating continues. Foster Campbell ran as an opponent of Trump and promised to protect Obamacare. Kennedy ran as a "vote for Trump's policies. Foster Campbell only got 39% of the vote. Louisiana also returned Republicans to Congress in the 3rd and 4th districts.
There is no reason to pay attention to Liberals any longer. They are beaten and can be ignored.
An 'anonymous source' from the CIA speaking on condition of anonymity told an undisclosed employee at the Washington Post that Kennedy has been seen having dinner at a restaurant in Louisiana that specializes in serving Russian food on at least two occasions in the last two years.
As the anonymous CIA source correctly pointed out: "No one goes to the men's washroom in a Russian restaurant unless they are a Russian spy!".

I'm sorry but if they are that ignorant now, expect it to just get worst:

The Louisiana Science Education Act, Act 473 (SB733) of 2008[1] is a controversial law passed by the Louisiana Legislature on June 11, 2008 and signed into law by Governor Bobby Jindal on June 25.[2] The act allows public school teachers to use supplemental materials in the science classroom which are critical of theories such as the theory of evolution and global warming.[3] Louisiana was the first state to have passed a law of this type.[

Louisiana Science Education Act - Wikipedia

The act allows public school teachers to use supplemental materials in the science classroom which are critical of theories such as the theory of evolution and global warming.[3]

What?

Think outside the box?

Don't march in lockstep?

Consider points of view?

How DARE they?

No its just changing books , from the Science books to the Bible.

Let us know when Noahs Flood, or the separation of the Red Sea is considered appropriate response for a question about Global Warming on an exam.

THEN I might have a reason to take you seriously.

(tell me, does this scare the shit out of you?)
th

In my book never. No why would a cross frighten me?
The cross scares deniers because deep down they know it is the truth, they just refuse to believe it.

An 'anonymous source' from the CIA speaking on condition of anonymity told an undisclosed employee at the Washington Post that Kennedy has been seen having dinner at a restaurant in Louisiana that specializes in serving Russian food on at least two occasions in the last two years.
As the anonymous CIA source correctly pointed out: "No one goes to the men's washroom in a Russian restaurant unless they are a Russian spy!".

Clear as crystal and totally unimpeachable.........seriously?????
Tabloids are more supportable in the trash they spread

talk about a muddy swamp

Forum List

Back