Hillary Only Draws a 100 or So in Nevada

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Bet Dingy Harry's cringing over that. His machine clearly needs to be oiled. And Secret Service agents stopped reporters from asking “the people's candidate” question.

I'd sure like to meet and thank the Mafia thug that took out Dingy Harry's eye...:badgrin:

Obama and Clinton's stock market down 10% in two days.....Trump and the other GOP hopefuls must be itching to get to a microphone...

I don't think I'd care to go to a Hillary rally. That said, I'd vote for her over any of the Republicans.

I don't think I'd care to go to a Hillary rally. That said, I'd vote for her over any of the Republicans.
If you had a business and you had a major position to be filled; Would you hire someone even if you KNEW they were stealing from you before they even worked there?

If you had a business and you had a major position to be filled; Would you hire someone even if you KNEW they were stealing from you before they even worked there?

:rolleyes: I'm just pointing out that not everybody who would vote for her wants to here her speak at length.

:rolleyes: I'm just pointing out that not everybody who would vote for her wants to here her speak at length.
its a yes or no question

10614100_920585241382053_8171515599114408025_n.jpg

The question is why would you let someone be president of the country when you KNOW they make decisions like he one in the Benghazi fiasco? Liberal stupidity is the only reason I could even fathom

Could you tell us just which of Hillary's proposed Presidential policies you embrace?
College plan. Appointment of center left jurists. Protection of Roe. More domestic spending on infrastructure. Hopefully campaign finance reform and a review of the 2nd Amendment.

Could you tell us just which of Hillary's proposed Presidential policies you embrace?
College plan. Appointment of center left jurists. Protection of Roe. More domestic spending on infrastructure. Hopefully campaign finance reform and a review of the 2nd Amendment.

How will any new programs that require federal funding ever see the light of day with a Republican majority in both the House and Senate?

Forum List

Back