Conservative Charlie Kirk asks did somebody in the Israeli Government issue a stand down order when the Hamas/Iran agents invaded Israel?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
About a hour and 9 minutes into the stream take a look for yourselves my fellow Trump supporters.

That’s not a conspiracy question. It’s a legitimate question the people of Israel themselves are asking.

With the security system Israel has it is absurd that this attack was able to occur ….not only that You can clearly see with the camera system and radar system Israel has… it is unbelievable that Hamas and Iranian agents were not only able to invade Israel, but also take back over 100 hostages.

The United States should be very concerned about this. It doesn’t mean it’s Israel’s fault. Anyone with common sense knows that. But it must be looked at if rogue elements within the Israeli government Let this thing happen.

1697122831132.jpeg

This week there were supposed to be tens of thousands of his Israelis protesting Netanyahu. Well, that’s not happening. Netanyahu has formed an emergency government.

Last edited:
About a hour and 9 minutes into the stream take a look for yourselves my fellow Trump supporters.

That’s not a conspiracy question. It’s a legitimate question the people of Israel themselves are asking.

This week there were supposed to be tens of thousands of his Israelis protesting Netanyahu. Well, that’s not happening. Netanyahu has formed an emergency government.

Your ticket back to Russia awaits you.

Go.

I was wondering how long it would take for a CT like this to emerge from the MAGANUTS!

With the security system Israel has it is absurd that this attack was able to occur ….not only that You can clearly see with the camera system and radar system Israel has… it is unbelievable that Hamas and Iranian agents were not only able to invade Israel, but also take back over 100 hostages.

The United States should be very concerned about this. It doesn’t mean it’s Israel’s fault. Anyone with common sense knows that. But it must be looked at if rogue elements within the Israeli government Let this thing happen.

View attachment 841919

Everyone wondered about this....seems impossible that this happened with no warning

Looks to me like another inside job, the kind Tel Aviv and Washington DC like. It's great for the military industrial complex, and it distracts the gullible public from talking about the harms caused here and there by the bioweapons injected into citizens.

This will allow Tel Aviv to push for Greater Israel, a long held goal.

I was wondering how long it would take for a CT like this to emerge from the MAGANUTS!

It’s the people of Israel asking these questions

Sixties Fan you can’t stand that by large the people of Israel support me before supporting your fanaticism. Your extreme racism towards Muslims and Russians.

It’s the people of Israel asking these questions

Sixties Fan you can’t stand that by large the people of Israel support me before supporting your fanaticism. Your extreme racism towards Muslims and Russians.
Let me explain you to you. It does not matter if you do not read this.

HItler was raised a Christian Catholic.
False Roosevelt was raised a Christian Catholic.

Hitler was taught by the Catholic teachings to hate Jews, to blame Jews.
Falsi Roosevelt was taught by the Catholic teachings to hate Jews, to blame Jews.

And there we have it.

The best which Catholicsm has always brought to the world.

Blame the Jews!!!!
Hate the Jews!!!!
Blame Israel !!!!!
Hate Israel !!!!!

This is what you support:

The screech of an air-raid siren punctured the silence at the Tel Aviv–area grave site of Yinon Shay, a 21-year-old soldier killed while fighting Hamas during its bloody invasion. After pausing to allow the interruption, his brother Ophir was unsparing:

“The bunch of imbeciles leading the country we live in, the country where my beloved little brother was killed protecting the homeland that forgot us — not because it was inevitable but because this disgraceful government is involved in everything it should not be involved in. My beloved brother was murdered by hate-filled terrorists, but those who disgracefully opened the door for them are the Israeli government, from the minister of national security and his messianic friends — clowns who busy themselves creating violent, idiotic slogans — to the prime minister, who is doing everything in his power to disintegrate the State of Israel.”

View attachment 841919

That this attack went on UNCONTESTED for so long is extremely suspicious and needs to be vetted!

J6 Reichstag Fire and now this
It took mere weeks for Hitler to seize dictatorial power after the Reichstag Fire. On 9-12 both parties, and every Liberal Democracy in the world stood behind our President and his promise to go after those responsible.

After Jan 6th both parties initially call for a bipartisan commission to investigate.

It took mere weeks for Hitler to seize dictatorial power after the Reichstag Fire. On 9-12 both parties, and every Liberal Democracy in the world stood behind our President and his promise to go after those responsible.

After Jan 6th both parties initially call for a bipartisan commission to investigate.
Yet our CIA absolutely had a hand in 911

Not sure what your point about the J6 Reichstag Fire means, but Congratulations!!

Que Twilight Zone music.

Maybe it will come to you one day.
Wait you believe the “Republicans” handpicked by one of the Reichstag Fire architects were there to find Nancy’s fingerprints on the event? That’s so cute! Your picture should be in the definition of “gullible”

Forum List

Back