Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

Trump lies are political campaigning , only the die hards believe any of that

We are talking about the lies hillary told while in office that effected people's life's so she could get political gain.

Fuck off. he's as political as it gets. he's a fucking moron who lies every time he opens his mouth. Doesn't affect people? Ask those who have been affected by his FOUR chapter 11 bankruptcies. I'm sure they love him...

He is a CEO of like 120 companies he don't micromanage them, if you don't like bankruptcy court change the rules. Only an EX CEO don't use all the rules to help them.

Here are a few of Hillary's lies.

No, there were no lies there, as has been confirmed by even Comey. That means the only liar here is ... you.

But that's hardly a surprise. All Hillary-haters are detached from reality. It's their defining characteristic, their willingness to parrot any crazy story their cult feeds them without questioning it, no matter how insane or corrupt or stupid it makes them look.

The second defining characteristic of Hillary-haters, of course, is that they're always whining.

And the third is their undying loyalty to Putin and other enemies of the USA.

July 28, 2015:
Clinton campaigns in Winterset, Iowa.

"I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time it was sent and received," she says.

Aug. 15, 2015: Clinton attends the Iowa State Fair.

"I never sent classified material on my email, and I never received any that was marked classified," Clinton says.

Jan. 24, 2016: MSNBC interview with Chuck Todd.

"I never sent or received any material marked 'classified,'" Clinton says. "I'm not concerned because I know what the facts are."

Jan. 29, 2016: KCRG TV-9 interview in Dubuque, Iowa.

"I said I should've made a different choice, because it's proven to be quite difficult," Clinton reiterates, "but the facts are I never emailed anything that was considered classified or marked classified." Earlier that day, the Obama administration confirms the State Department announcing it would withhold 22 Clinton emails containing "top secret material."

March 7, 2016: Fox News town hall with Bret Baier.

"Well, what I'm saying is, it wasn't at the time," Clinton tells Baier. Baier compares Clinton's March 2015 statement where she said she never emailed classified material to the State Department announcing more than 2,000 of Clinton's emails from her private server were classified.

Here are a few of Hillary's lies.

No, there were no lies there, as has been confirmed by even Comey. That means the only liar here is ... you.

But that's hardly a surprise. All Hillary-haters are detached from reality. It's their defining characteristic, their willingness to parrot any crazy story their cult feeds them without questioning it, no matter how insane or corrupt or stupid it makes them look.

The second defining characteristic of Hillary-haters, of course, is that they're always whining.

And the third is their undying loyalty to Putin and other enemies of the USA.

July 28, 2015:
Clinton campaigns in Winterset, Iowa.

"I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time it was sent and received," she says.

Aug. 15, 2015: Clinton attends the Iowa State Fair.

"I never sent classified material on my email, and I never received any that was marked classified," Clinton says.

Jan. 24, 2016: MSNBC interview with Chuck Todd.

"I never sent or received any material marked 'classified,'" Clinton says. "I'm not concerned because I know what the facts are."

Jan. 29, 2016: KCRG TV-9 interview in Dubuque, Iowa.

"I said I should've made a different choice, because it's proven to be quite difficult," Clinton reiterates, "but the facts are I never emailed anything that was considered classified or marked classified." Earlier that day, the Obama administration confirms the State Department announcing it would withhold 22 Clinton emails containing "top secret material."

March 7, 2016: Fox News town hall with Bret Baier.

"Well, what I'm saying is, it wasn't at the time," Clinton tells Baier. Baier compares Clinton's March 2015 statement where she said she never emailed classified material to the State Department announcing more than 2,000 of Clinton's emails from her private server were classified.
This is a fun thread! :)

You're not a Hillary fan...you just spend weeks defending her? Sure, Flopper...:spinner:
I defended, McCain's stand on the immigration in 2007 but I voted for Obama. Propaganda campaigns that are accepted without question are fertile grounds for debate. When a google search results in 63,000 hits on "Corrupt Hillary", it's certainly worth investigating.

I am still astounded....
You should only be astonished if you accept propaganda without question. I suppose like many people, if you hear a lie told often enough you accept it. In this thread and elsewhere you will read that the FBI Director said Clinton lied repeated. That simply is not true. You will not find a word of testimony by Comey saying Clinton lied. In fact in his testimony before congress, he repeated himself 3 times saying there was reason to believe she lied. Yet the opposition continues repeating the same lie over and over.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I've watched her for decades.

Starting with her "vast right wing conspiracy" crap & walking off with WH property.

Being elected a senator from the state of New York...what a joke.
The accusation was that she lied to the FBI, which is not supported by evidence.
Question: "DID HILLARY CLINTON LIE? TO THE FBI?"
Comey: "WE HAVE NO BASIS TO CONCLUDE SHE LIED TO THE FBI."

Question: "DID SHE LIE TO THE PUBLIC?
Comey: "THAT'S A QUESTION, I'M QUALIFIED TO ANSWER."

Comey was ask two more times about Clinton lying. Comey replied, "I HAVE NO BASIS FOR CONCLUDING THAT SHE WAS UNTRUTHFUL WITH US."

FBI Director James Comey Testifies Hillary | Video | C-SPAN.org

I don't ever recall bringing this up. Are you making stuff up to argue against.

Her server was a bad call. Did she lie...don't know. Did she take responsibility...not at all...until later and then only maybe.
lying to the benghazi families is the most egregious thing to me, how's that for temperament.
i guarentee that outburst was planned going in to the hearing, she is a terrible actor.
the political cover up belongs to obama.
The lack of hard evidence makes it impossible to know what really happened between Clinton and these families therefore Clinton opponents will fill in the blanks to create their own story. No one recorded these brief meetings behind closed doors. Family members and Clinton disagree on what was said. Given the emotional setting, all accounts are probably inaccurate.

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

The lack of hard evidence makes it impossible to know what really happened between Clinton and these families therefore Clinton opponents will fill in the blanks to create their own story. No one recorded these brief meetings behind closed doors. Family members and Clinton disagree on what was said. Given the emotional setting, all accounts are probably inaccurate.

I guess it comes down to believing the families of dead heroes or "one of the most honest politicians in Washington". :)

I guess it comes down to believing the families of dead heroes or "one of the most honest politicians in Washington". :)
Believe what; the family members do not agree.

You should only be astonished if you accept propaganda without question. I suppose like many people, if you hear a lie told often enough you accept it. In this thread and elsewhere you will read that the FBI Director said Clinton lied repeated. That simply is not true. You will not find a word of testimony by Comey saying Clinton lied. In fact in his testimony before congress, he repeated himself 3 times saying there was reason to believe she lied. Yet the opposition continues repeating the same lie over and over.

Starting with her "vast right wing conspiracy" crap & walking off with WH property.

The accusation was that she lied to the FBI, which is not supported by evidence.

Comey was ask two more times about Clinton lying. Comey replied, "I HAVE NO BASIS FOR CONCLUDING THAT SHE WAS UNTRUTHFUL WITH US."

Her server was a bad call. Did she lie...don't know. Did she take responsibility...not at all...until later and then only maybe.
lying to the benghazi families is the most egregious thing to me, how's that for temperament.
i guarentee that outburst was planned going in to the hearing, she is a terrible actor.

So you're taking the word of Hillary Clinton over the word of the family members? Not for nothing, Flopper but Hillary has a thirty year record of telling lies every time she gets in trouble! Sean Smith's mother and Tyrone Wood's father have no such track records.

What's disgusting is for Clinton to claim that no one can remember what was said because of the "fog of war"! The chaos of a battlefield is not the same thing as a secure airbase days after the battle took place and for Clinton to claim that it is, is pathetic! She lied to those families for political reasons. That's the kind of sleazy person she is now and has always been!

So you're taking the word of Hillary Clinton over the word of the family members? Not for nothing, Flopper but Hillary has a thirty year record of telling lies every time she gets in trouble! Sean Smith's mother and Tyrone Wood's father have no such track records.

What's disgusting is for Clinton to claim that no one can remember what was said because of the "fog of war"! The chaos of a battlefield is not the same thing as a secure airbase days after the battle took place and for Clinton to claim that it is, is pathetic! She lied to those families for political reasons. That's the kind of sleazy person she is now and has always been!
But Hillary is very honest!

Those who agree with the OP:
clear.png
Thank You! x 4
HappyJoyjillianMarcATLcharwin95
clear.png
Winner x 4
alang1216antontoorightwingerDr Grump
clear.png
Agree x 2
Synthaholiccandycorn
clear.png
Informative x 1
Star
funny-agree.png
Funny and Agree!! x 1
Lakhota

But Hillary is very honest!

At this point I really don't know how ANYONE can argue that Hillary Clinton doesn't lie habitually when she's caught doing something wrong! It's the person she is. Yet people like Flopper are more than willing to embarrass themselves arguing how "honest" Hillary is! It's amazing to watch.

Forum List

Back