Hillary no Press Conference 2016-If she can't handle Press questions, she's too weak to be President

Considering that the Press is on her side
boy she must be incompetent if she can't handle them

No doubt, she just wants the crown handed to her

The Queen has spoken:

When is Hillary Clinton going to hold that long-awaited news conference ā€” the first of 2016? Whenever she feels like it.

This has always been true, of course. The media canā€™t force her into one. But the Democratic presidential nomineeā€™s campaign hasnā€™t been quite so blunt about it.

Until now.

ā€œWeā€™ll have a press conference when we want to have a press conference,ā€ Clinton pollster Joel Benenson said on ABC News on Thursday evening.

Okay then. This is the Clinton campaign flaunting its control, reminding the media who calls the shots.

How long has it been she has had a press conference
Sheā€™s being audited.

So she canā€™t have a presser until itā€™s finished.

Hey, that excuse worked for Drumpf and his taxes.

Tissue?

The lack of logic in that post is beyond explanation. Orange clown is being audited, so he says he won't release his taxes- pant suit bulldyke's Clinton Foundation is being audited so Hellary won't face the press?
Typical liberal logic...er ...lack of logic.

Dear Bucktooth Faggot:

I never said their foundation is being audited. I just said there was an audit. Her opponent uses the excuse to avoid doing what he doesnā€™t want to do even though it (the audit) in no way prevents it. So Hillary can use the same excuse even though it (the audit) in no way prevents it.

Try to work on reading comprehension and truth telling in the future.

Respectfully Submitted:

Candy R. Corn
Member, The Ruling Elite; c/o ā€˜77

Really, you want to double down on the obvious non-sequitur? So what audit were you referring to, and why in the world would that effect her from facing the press? I really can't believe I am even engaging you in a debate. I have seen others go down this path, and they all end up realizing that you just can't fix stupid.

By the way, do you hate gays, or as you refer to them "faggots"? Not a very loving liberal heart. How long have you been an enemy of the LGBTQ community?

BREAKING: IRS Makes a SHOCKING Announcement About Hillary Clinton - THIS SPELLS DOOM FOR HER CAMPAIGN!
EXCLUSIVE: IRS Launches Investigation Of Clinton Foundation

Dem's, being lying corrupt lowlife scum have to avoid press conferences and try to reach the White House without any vetting by the press. The more Hillary talks the lower she drops in the polls THAT'S why she's not talking.

Really the MSM should want Trump to win

this way they could go back to their job of asking tough questions of the President
If Queen Hillary wins, it will be another 4 years of softball questions and Democrat love fest

Really, they have to sick of the last 8 years being a lap dog for Papa Obama
... to stomach another 4 with the Queen....

What is crooked Hillary being audited for?

Sheā€™s just being auditedā€¦so she canā€™t have a press conferenceh. Thats all you need to know.
Just likeā€¦
Drumpf is being auditedā€¦so he canā€™t release his tax returns. Thats all you need to know.

Do you have a link to Hillary being audited since you are unable or unwilling to say what for. With your track record you may be lying, but I am willing to withhold judgement if you provide a link.

Ahhā€¦google is your friend.

Its at the same place the Trump link is where it proves heā€™s being audited.

Find the Trump confirmation of audit and youā€™ll find Hillaryā€™s. Fetch!

Do you mean this one?

"Hillary Clinton ignored various State Department guidelines and violated federal records rules with the use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, according to a State Department audit released to lawmakers on Wednesday."

No. Go fish.

Do you mean the crooked bitch is being audited for more violations of federal rules and guidelines by the very department she was in charge of for four years? Why would anybody want to vote for her if she can't play by the rules everybody else does?

hillnot-i8440.jpg

Considering that the Press is on her side
boy she must be incompetent if she can't handle them

No doubt, she just wants the crown handed to her

The Queen has spoken:

When is Hillary Clinton going to hold that long-awaited news conference ā€” the first of 2016? Whenever she feels like it.

This has always been true, of course. The media canā€™t force her into one. But the Democratic presidential nomineeā€™s campaign hasnā€™t been quite so blunt about it.

Until now.

ā€œWeā€™ll have a press conference when we want to have a press conference,ā€ Clinton pollster Joel Benenson said on ABC News on Thursday evening.

Okay then. This is the Clinton campaign flaunting its control, reminding the media who calls the shots.

How long has it been she has had a press conference
Sheā€™s being audited.

So she canā€™t have a presser until itā€™s finished.

Hey, that excuse worked for Drumpf and his taxes.

Tissue?

The lack of logic in that post is beyond explanation. Orange clown is being audited, so he says he won't release his taxes- pant suit bulldyke's Clinton Foundation is being audited so Hellary won't face the press?
Typical liberal logic...er ...lack of logic.

Dear Bucktooth Faggot:

I never said their foundation is being audited. I just said there was an audit. Her opponent uses the excuse to avoid doing what he doesnā€™t want to do even though it (the audit) in no way prevents it. So Hillary can use the same excuse even though it (the audit) in no way prevents it.

Try to work on reading comprehension and truth telling in the future.

Respectfully Submitted:

Candy R. Corn
Member, The Ruling Elite; c/o ā€˜77

Really, you want to double down on the obvious non-sequitur? So what audit were you referring to, and why in the world would that effect her from facing the press? I really can't believe I am even engaging you in a debate. I have seen others go down this path, and they all end up realizing that you just can't fix stupid.

By the way, do you hate gays, or as you refer to them "faggots"? Not a very loving liberal heart. How long have you been an enemy of the LGBTQ community?

BREAKING: IRS Makes a SHOCKING Announcement About Hillary Clinton - THIS SPELLS DOOM FOR HER CAMPAIGN!
EXCLUSIVE: IRS Launches Investigation Of Clinton Foundation

Double down? Not really. Just explaining to a political neophyte like yourself how when you make a lame excuse for not doing something (or for actually doing something), it almost always can be used against you later on.

To dumb it down for youā€¦

If youā€™re not in the business of full disclosure; thatā€™s fine. Just donā€™t be upset when your opponent isnā€™t either.

As for the LGBT; you look like a malnourished pony. I just assumed rampant homosexuality was part of the equation.

Sheā€™s just being auditedā€¦so she canā€™t have a press conferenceh. Thats all you need to know.
Just likeā€¦
Drumpf is being auditedā€¦so he canā€™t release his tax returns. Thats all you need to know.

Do you have a link to Hillary being audited since you are unable or unwilling to say what for. With your track record you may be lying, but I am willing to withhold judgement if you provide a link.

Do you mean this one?

"Hillary Clinton ignored various State Department guidelines and violated federal records rules with the use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, according to a State Department audit released to lawmakers on Wednesday."

No. Go fish.

Do you mean the crooked bitch is being audited for more violations of federal rules and guidelines by the very department she was in charge of for four years? Why would anybody want to vote for her if she can't play by the rules everybody else does?

No. Go fish.

It's fascinating to see RWnuts invent false premises and then run with them as if they are valid.
Hillary can give a press conference...

Hillary won't...

As a matter of fact, there are a lot of videos on the internet of Hillary dodging the press, or actually running from them....

Nothing false about THAT premise....

Well then you tell us what is the required number of press conferences a presidential candidate must do, and tell us who is the authority that established that number.

To look competent and not weak...

at least one more than your opponent
she has failed in that task

In YOUR opinion.

Press conferences have become nothing more than a contest by the press to make news, not report news.

Questions reveal more about the questioner, than about the issues of the day. Gotcha was not restricted to Palin, it is the plan of the day.

Today, we see on all news reporters interviewing reporters. I find that ridiculous.

Do you mean this one?

No. Go fish.
In other words, you don't have a link....

You lose...

Class dismissed!!!

Gee, Her and Donald have something in common then there Short Bus.
Well, actually Trump talks to the press...

Maybe that's because everything he does doesn't result in a payoff and a money trail, retard....

HRC talks to the press all the time too actually. She doesnā€™t give news conferences because of the damn audit; you know, the one that keeps Drumpf from releasing his tax records!!!!

I win.

The real tax audit that Trump has doesn't stop him from having press conferences.

You lose.

No. Go fish.

You lose...

Class dismissed!!!

Maybe that's because everything he does doesn't result in a payoff and a money trail, retard....

HRC talks to the press all the time too actually. She doesnā€™t give news conferences because of the damn audit; you know, the one that keeps Drumpf from releasing his tax records!!!!

I win.

The real tax audit that Trump has doesn't stop him from having press conferences.
You lose.

The audit HRC has prevents her from doing them though. Different audit. Nothing she would love better than to answer questions tooā€¦crying shame. Just like there would be nothing Donald wants to do more than release his tax records. It makes you wonder what he is hiding, you see.

You lose...

Class dismissed!!!

I win.

You lose.

The audit HRC has prevents her from doing them though. Different audit. Nothing she would love better than to answer questions tooā€¦crying shame. Just like there would be nothing Donald wants to do more than release his tax records. It makes you wonder what he is hiding, you see.

There is no audit that would prevent Hillary from holding a press conference. None, zip, nada.

I win.

You lose.

There is no audit that would prevent Hillary from holding a press conference. None, zip, nada.

There is no audit that would prevent Drumpf from releasing his tax records either. None, zip, nada.

Again, if youā€™re not going to practice full disclosure, donā€™t be pissed when others do the same thing.

Nice to see McGarretā€™s fellow Republicans staying mute on his hoping that Secretary Clinton has cancer.

Really folksā€¦is this YOUR party?

sure
like supporting racist groups like BLM
and promoting anti-cop rhetoric
for a culture of hate that has helped in
police officers being killed-ambush style

It is something to be proud of
if you are a Democrat

Do you mean this one?

No. Go fish.

You lose...

Class dismissed!!!

really why does Queen Hillary fear Press conferences so much ?
My God here is CNN celebrating her nominations......

Like Papa Obama, does she think they are going to ask her any hard questions?

I win.

You lose.

There is no audit that would prevent Drumpf from releasing his tax records either. None, zip, nada.

Again, if youā€™re not going to practice full disclosure, donā€™t be pissed when others do the same thing.

I am not sophisticated enough to know who Drumpf is, but when Hillary releases the transcripts of her speeches to the Wall Street tycoons I will join you in urging Trump to release his tax records.

Forum List

Back