Hillary needs to burn in political hell...

what does your son have to do with it? Are childless Americans not relevant citizens?

PERVERT the supreme court? Do you really know how rich that is THIS side of RvW and the ever so useful interstate commerce clause? Indeed, perspective is a bitch sometimes, jillian.

Obama/Webb '08

Is there a fucking high horse you won't climb on? I swear you are getting on my tits.

your kid would be 14 by the time he loses in 12. I hear the military is lowering standards but I never knew their recruitment age fell that low!

j/k

And, for a lawyer to make a stupid statement like that makes one wonder who was taking a nap the day you took your bar exam. Smoking doesn't kill baby humans like abortion does. Further, you have the autonomy to stay out of a smoky bar unlike a fetus on his way to a planned parenthood butcher shop. Indeed, abortions were no more legal during the signing of our constitution than smoking was ILLEGAL. Hell, I can always show where property and liberty are rooted in our founding documents. Canb you show me the same about baby killing without a rather fucked up supreme court decision that makes your fear of a "stacked court" a laughing farce?

you should know this already.

Is there a fucking high horse you won't climb on? I swear you are getting on my tits.

See, people who don't have to consider anyone but themselves can stand on principal a lot more and be a lot louder about it. It's easy to yell that Obama/Webb should be the dem candidates and let mccain wallk into the white house if you don't care about ramifications.

Me? I've always thought that you actually have to have power in order to do good. yelling into the wilderness has never appealed to me.

your kid would be 14 by the time he loses in 12. I hear the military is lowering standards but I never knew their recruitment age fell that low!

j/k

And, for a lawyer to make a stupid statement like that makes one wonder who was taking a nap the day you took your bar exam. Smoking doesn't kill baby humans like abortion does. Further, you have the autonomy to stay out of a smoky bar unlike a fetus on his way to a planned parenthood butcher shop. Indeed, abortions were no more legal during the signing of our constitution than smoking was ILLEGAL. Hell, I can always show where property and liberty are rooted in our founding documents. Canb you show me the same about baby killing without a rather fucked up supreme court decision that makes your fear of a "stacked court" a laughing farce?

Smoking has no regard for age, but I guess you know better, and I have bent teeth?:badgrin:

See, people who don't have to consider anyone but themselves can stand on principal a lot more and be a lot louder about it. It's easy to yell that Obama/Webb should be the dem candidates and let mccain wallk into the white house if you don't care about ramifications.

Me? I've always thought that you actually have to have power in order to do good. yelling into the wilderness has never appealed to me.

YOU are one to talk, ms abortion. I'd point at someone "who doesn't think about anyone but themselves" too. Next thing you know, you'll be telling blacks to "get over it" despite your own fucking zionist banter.

:cuckoo:

yea, cause Webb sure is a fucking handicap worse than cliton!

Hey, Jill, when you get done making the same LAME ASSED excuses for unprincipled politics feel free to share a laugh with nutjob christians who fell for your same goofy logic in 04. Gosh, where are THEY now.

Smoking has no regard for age, but I guess you know better, and I have bent teeth?:badgrin:

No, but age limits on BARS do ya dumb bastard.

and, yes, you DO have fucked up teeth.

j/k

and of course the draft is the only thing I want my kid protected from, huh? as opposed to a world where kids are born with $30,000 in debt because of a 200 billion a year war of choice?

RvW isn't the only decision the court will reevaluate.

go check out Griswold v Ct, since you're so big on protection from pregnancy. cause that one's a goner too...

as will be loving v VA.

and you still won't have a constitutional right to smoke.

and of course the draft is the only thing I want my kid protected from, huh? as opposed to a world where kids are born with $30,000 in debt because of a 200 billion a year war of choice?
moron, RvW isn't the only decision the court will reevaluate.
go check out Griswold v Ct, since you're so big on protection from pregnancy. cause that one's a goner too...
as will be loving v VA.
and you still won't have a freaking constitutional right to smoke.

your predictions seem to be as valuable as your apparent consistency. I guess Im just not afraid of democracy when it doesn't fit into my game plan, jill. I mean, we can't just pull a HAMAS ELECTION RESULT at every corner that you don't like, eh? I know, CARAZY the idea that the US consists of more than your goofball opinions. Next thing you know, someone might remind you that smoking is a ninth amendment issue while killing your unborn child has never been.. from british common law to the fucked up RvW decision.

Again, and feel free to neg rep me all you want in some impotent tantrum, it's sad that a lawyer cant see beyond the scope of her own fucked up opinion.

Actually you've got it backwords but maybe you enjoy it that way. You actually have to do something good enough to convince people they should give you the power. ( and primal screams are so catharctic ):D

Yeppers, you thick bastard, lets pass a law, you can only smoke in bars:clap2:

Stupid twat.:D

Who suggested anything like that? I guess you didn't catch the reference to age limits on bars, eh? Figures, given how your nation would rather spend money on a pint than on a toothbrush.

your predictions seem to be as valuable as your apparent consistency. I guess Im just not afraid of democracy when it doesn't fit into my game plan, jill. I mean, we can't just pull a HAMAS ELECTION RESULT at every corner that you don't like, eh? I know, CARAZY the idea that the US consists of more than your goofball opinions. Next thing you know, someone might remind you that smoking is a ninth amendment issue while killing your unborn child has never been.. from british common law to the fucked up RvW decision.

Again, and feel free to neg rep me all you want in some impotent tantrum, it's sad that a lawyer cant see beyond the scope of her own fucked up opinion.

As far as I am concerned smoking in public could be construed as endangerment to the general public.As a drug addict, you probably couldn't give a fuck, in your more lucid moments you may take the time to think about it and make a lifestyle change, I do hope so.

As far as I am concerned smoking in public could be construed as endangerment to the general public.As a drug addict, you probably couldn't give a fuck, in your more lucid moments you may take the time to think about it and make a lifestyle change, I do hope so.

clearly, you hold the same standard for alcohol that you do tobacco.. a substance that you can't prove has even REMOTELY the same public hazards as our yearly drunk driving FACT.

I guess it takes someone with strait teeth to figure that out.

And, dude, I hope you learn how to brush your teef before the queen gets tired of ruling a nation of snaggle tooth bastards. I really do.

Next thing you know, someone might remind you that smoking is a ninth amendment issue while killing your unborn child has never been..

Shoofly, does it ever bother you that your smoking could kill your born child without it ever setting foot in a bar?

Shoofly, does it ever bother you that your smoking could kill your born child without it ever setting foot in a bar?
He couldn't give a fuck, he's a drug addict and a law unto himself.Make a post, any post, he'll tell you you are an idiot and he is right, it doesn't matter one iota what the post is about:badgrin:

Why do you Dems insist on pretending you won't be voting for your nominee in November?

You've been waiting 8 years to kill the Republican Party, and you know damn well you'd vote for fucking Mike Gravel before you would allow a Republican to maintain the Oval Office.

I'm not sure that it would. The total number of Uncommitted votes was 237,762. If there were even 40,000 write-ins, that gives us a total of 277,762 votes that are uncommitted. For Obama to pass Clinton, he would need 64% (176,466, according to RCP) of that number. According to polls just days before the election, only 42% of the uncommitted vote was for Obama, while some 30% were for Edwards, and 28% were actually just uncommitted. It's arguable that some of those uncommitted could have voted Clinton had there not been an Uncommitted choice (ie, if voters were forced to choose between all the candidates).

The weighted exit polls actually gave Clinton a boost, and were probably too kind to her by a few percentage points overall. (See the Pollster.com piece).

So, at the end of the day, under your scenario, Clinton wins the popular vote unless Obama captures 64% of the uncommitted, which you suspect he probably wouldn't have based upon pre-primary polling. This analysis of roughly 36 million votes relies upon estimates that may have overstated Clinton in Michigan, pre-primary polling (of a level of reliability we can't even fathom), and estimates of caucuses (also with a significant margin of error).

End result: Clinton wins the popular vote by a few thousand votes in an analysis with a significant margin of error, in which area we surely reside. In light of this, even with your preferred method of analysis of the popular vote, I don't see how one can know who actually received more votes.

All of this is focused upon your manner of calculating votes, I still believe reasonable people can disagree over whether Michigan and even Florida should be factored in at all.

This is somewhat fun. I haven't used a calculator this much in a while.

Why do you Dems insist on pretending you won't be voting for your nominee in November?

You've been waiting 8 years to kill the Republican Party, and you know damn well you'd vote for fucking Mike Gravel before you would allow a Republican to maintain the Oval Office.

Overstated, but there's some truth to it.

Now... now... I admit that I get a little frustrated with Democrats when they vote Republican, but then again, isn't the point to vote for the candidate that best represents your interests as you see it? There is nothing wrong with running across the party lines. We seek Republican votes, don't we?
I am all for crossing lines on merit.. but for spite? Thats just rediculous...

no more than it bothers me that a giant asteroid COULD fly into the earth killing us all. I figure, the paranoid hypothetical just aren't as significant as the EVIDENCE.

silly me.

Forum List

Back