Hillary needs to burn in political hell...

Jeepers

Feb 11, 2008
Charleston SC
for that speech tonight... She had her flock foaming at the mouth screaming for Denver. She cared not to difuse her divisive campaign recognizing her loss and instead gave hope to those that still cling to the rails of her sinking titanic... WTF was that.. if she wants the VP spot this was not the way to go about it...

for that speech tonight... She had her flock foaming at the mouth screaming for Denver. She cared not to difuse her divisive campaign recognizing her loss and instead gave hope to those that still cling to the rails of her sinking titanic... WTF was that.. if she wants the VP spot this was not the way to go about it...

Oh wah.:rolleyes:

This is the exact way to go about it. It's a bargain.

Would you support an Obama/Clinton campaign ?

I wouldn't vote, not even for McCain.

I will never vote for Obama, and I'll never vote against Clinton.

So I guess having Hillary helps Obama in more than one way. Hillary supporters are very much less likely to vote for McCain over Obama, even if that means they won't vote at all. Not voting is better than voting for McCain in the eyes of the Democrats.

I wouldn't vote, not even for McCain.

I will never vote for Obama, and I'll never vote against Clinton.

So I guess having Hillary helps Obama in more than one way. Hillary supporters are very much less likely to vote for McCain over Obama, even if that means they won't vote at all. Not voting is better than voting for McCain in the eyes of the Democrats.

I was just curious. Obama will offer the VP spot to her because that is the only way he stands a chance in the general election. He would throw his grandmother under the bus if he thought it would help him politically.....oh wait he already did that....:eusa_whistle:

It doesn't bother any of you hillary supporters that now that Obama has reached the magic number, and she has definitively lost, that she still won't concede?

It doesn't bother any of you hillary supporters that now that Obama has reached the magic number, and she has definitively lost, that she still won't concede?

Nope. I'm a Hillary supporter, not a Democrat. I don't care if she tears the party to shreds.

they'll come out holding hands after he cuts a deal with her. ;)

So no. It doesn't bother me. And I think it bothers *him* a lot less than it bothers the Obamabots. And Obama can't win without Hillary Clinton's supporters. We number pretty much half the party, so I think it's appropriate for her to remind his people that we need to be brought to the table.

Not gonna happen.

Obama "We need change in Washington, a fresh start."

McCain "And you reach back to the 1990s and grab someone who has been in Washington for 16 years?"

Sorry Hillary supporters. It doesn't work that way.

So no. It doesn't bother me. And I think it bothers *him* a lot less than it bothers the Obamabots. And Obama can't win without Hillary Clinton's supporters. We number pretty much half the party, so I think it's appropriate for her to remind his people that we need to be brought to the table.

They'll offer her a cabinet post or the governorship of NY or maybe the leader of the Senate and help to pay off her $20 million in debt.

She has a career yet in politics. That's why she isn't going to shred the party.

Not gonna happen.

Obama "We need change in Washington, a fresh start."

McCain "And you reach back to the 1990s and grab someone who has been in Washington for 16 years?"

Sorry Hillary supporters. It doesn't work that way.

Funny... I'd have never looked at it that way. I'd have looked at it as uniting the party behind the ticket. They'd be formidable and McCain wouldn't stand a chance, I think.

Maybe. At this point I'm unsure what he can give her. I still don't think he can give her the VP slot. Maybe a position in the cabinet, or repaying some of her debt. But honestly, in a way, she has a LOT more to lose than she does. If she keeps going until August, there are going to be an AWFUL lot of democrats who blame her if Obama loses, and that may make it impossible for her to ever hold political office again.

Which may mean we get a Republican Senator from NY. :eusa_wall:

Hillary Clinton does have a lot of supporters, but I can't see them sticking with her until the convention. She will rapidly become a symbol of a sore loser and it won't do her much good.

They'll offer her a cabinet post or the governorship of NY or maybe the leader of the Senate and help to pay off her $20 million in debt.

She has a career yet in politics. That's why she isn't going to shred the party.

I don't think she'll take a cabinet post. And I'm not sure that she'd be allowed to displace the first black governor of NYS, particularly after this election cycle. But I do agree that she's not going to shred the party and she WILL get something out of the deal.

I think Obama's supporters need to grow up, though. Their level of outrage that she's still in the race is pretty bizarre.

Clinton will take nothing less than a VP slot. If he doesn't offer it to her, he's digging his own grave. It's a different story if he offers it and she denies it, but obviously she won't do that.

If he doesn't at least offer, he's going to be in trouble with Clinton supporters.

I don't even think he needs to cut a deal with her. Clinton has been a Democrat her entire life. As much as this moment might sting, my guess is that she will be one of his strongest supporters regardless. She is just reflecting a bit before deciding how to leave the race. More and more, I am leaning towards having her on the ticket. She would be a very impressive VP candidate. I have to admit that although at times she has vexed me greatly, my admiration for her has increased as a result of this primary season. She is tough.

Making Obama look like a weakling isn't going to win over any voters, Jeepers. Why do you keep doing it?

Forum List

Back