Hillary nailed this interview and's going to nail Republicans for using American deaths for politics

R

rdean

Visibly angry Clinton talks Benghazi, jobs — and reveals why she was once fired

A visibly agitated Clinton discussed an upcoming congressional hearing on Benghazi, which House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy has suggested was created with political motivations. When asked if she would have gone after Republicans such as former Vice President Dick Cheney if tables were turned, Clinton insisted: "I would never have done that."

"This committee was set up, as they have admitted, for the purpose of making a partisan political issue out of the deaths of four Americans," she said. "I would never have done that, and if I were president and there were Republicans or Democrats thinking about that, I would have done everything to shut it down."

She pointed out that seven investigations, led mostly by Congressional Republicans, have looked into the issue and cleared her of any wrongdoing.

---------

You knew it was coming.

One of the most disgusting things the Republicans have done.
The fake videos
Threatening to cut unemployment benefits unless the wealthy get more tax cuts
Cutting food stamps for veterans and children
Blocking health care for first responders
Iraq
It's difficult to choose the worst. There have been so many.

"This committee was set up, as they have admitted, for the purpose of making a partisan political issue out of the deaths of four Americans," she said. "I would never have done that, and if I were president and there were Republicans or Democrats thinking about that, I would have done everything to shut it down."

Hell NO! You would have kept it a terrible secret as long as possible, Cankles.

YAWN

nice try LWNJ; but nobody is going to belive anybody but the douchebag who said "What difference does it at this point make??" is the one who uses American lives as political pawns.

obama covered up a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9-11 with a false narrative about an obscure Internet video, because he was in the middle of his run for re-election.

Benghaz will always be about this, because this is the truth.

Hillary Clinton lied for her sexual predator husband while screeching "right-wing conspiracy" and deliberately destroying the lives of the women victims of her husband's behavior. That was her career before 2001. Now she is screeching "republican war on women" and wants to be my "champion". Hillary supporters are either uninformed or as corrupt as she is.

vhs-cassette-tape1.jpg

Sure, it was. Sure

Hillary Clinton lied for her sexual predator husband while screeching "right-wing conspiracy" and deliberately destroying the lives of the women victims of her husband's behavior. That was her career before 2001. Now she is screeching "republican war on women" and wants to be my "champion". Hillary supporters are either uninformed or as corrupt as she is.

Gruber said that the Democrat base is stupid and needs to be mislead and he though that was a compliment

Gruber said that the Democrat base is stupid and needs to be mislead and he though that was a compliment

They really do like being led around by the nostrils.

So we shouldn't hold her accountable for her incompetence because it doesn't help her politically?

Stop drinking the kool aid

She and her State Department were at fault.

No one got fired. No one was reprimanded and apparently none of them gave a shit about four dead men.

They had months of warnings. An ambassador who wanted more security.

Those same warning caused the Brits and the Red Cross to pull out of Libya.

To bad we didn't do the same. Those four men would still be alive.

Anyone that chain of events doesn't bother is one gutless wonder.

Oh and don't expect anything to happen to Hilbat because of her gross negligence. Nothing will ever come of Benghazi . After all. She's one of them.

God, these fucking right wingers. What is wrong with them. 4 embassy personnel died under Obama. Dozens and dozens died under Bush and they don't give a shit about all those dead people.

Fucking partisans.

Hell NO! You would have kept it a terrible secret as long as possible, Cankles.
I know she's such a professional liar.

God, these fucking right wingers. What is wrong with them. 4 embassy personnel died under Obama. Dozens and dozens died under Bush and they don't give a shit about all those dead people.

Fucking partisans.
More than 4 died under Obama. And bush fought a half assed war. They are both shits and Hillary is a liar and a twit.

Fucking partisans.

Speaking of partisans.

I guess the chain of events doesn't bother you at all and you are willing to swallow whatever the Govt. shoves down your throat.

Gutless wonder you truly are.

Forum List

Back