Fox News quotes Hillary - “I am going to get those guns out of people’s hands.”

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Cars kill more americans than guns but liberals don't care about that. That proves the gun-haters are not interested in saving lives but in strengthening govt.

Clinton unveils plan for tighter gun control including executive action, expanded background checks

oct 5 2015 Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on Monday proposed tighter gun-control measures, including expanded background checks, and suggested that if elected she would use executive powers to achieve her goals.

“I want to push hard to get more sensible restraints,” Clinton said on NBC’s “Today” show. “I want to work with Congress, but I will look at ways as president.”

I’m going to try in every way,” Clinton said Monday. “I am going to get those guns out of people’s hands.”

Clinton last week also used the recent campus shootings to slam Republican lawmakers, whom she says "refuse to do anything" about mass shootings.

When Clinton said "those guns", which guns was she talking about?

Context is important.

Just read somewhere gun deaths surpassed motor vehicle deaths. Ya here it is,

In Georgia (and 28 other states), gun deaths outnumber car deaths
That story begins with a guy killed by a dipshit firing his gun in the air on New Year's.

I had a dumb fuck neighbor like that once back in the 90s. His entire family went out in the back yard and shot off guns in the air on New Year's. Fucking rounds were raining down all over the neighborhood.

Only time in my life I called 9-1-1 for something other than an accident.

Jesus, some people are incredibly fucking stupid.

Even worse, the cops didn't arrest the assholes.

• Banned

Context is important.

She means nearly all guns held by private citizens. Rich people will still have guns. She favors a law banning private ownership unless you pay a fee of $5000 per gun per year. And of course, the govt will still have millions of guns.

Context is important.

What, do you think she knows the difference between a .22 derringer and a M1-.50 cal machine gun?
Unlike others, I do not make assumptions.

I would like to see the context of that sentence. She could be talking about "those guns" sold at gun shows, or "those guns" sold out of the trunks of cars, or "those guns" belonging to country music singers, or "those guns" belonging to YouTube bloggers, or "those guns" carried by midgets, or something else entirely.

Hillary said she wants to eat those pecan pies. What she means is she wants to eat ALL PECAN PIES!

Context is important.

What, do you think she knows the difference between a .22 derringer and a M1-.50 cal machine gun?

I don't think fakey knows the difference either.

assault-weapon-guide.jpg

1437463117029654959.jpg

Cars kill more americans than guns
What a STUPID comparison!
Cars get substantially more use than guns. How many hours a month do you use your car as compared to your gun?

Be careful, they've started calling guns "tools" in order to play dumber than usual saying "Its a tool" but never say what the tool is for. Effectively taking a life lol same as a hammer DERPPPP!!

Context is important.

Unlike others, I do not make assumptions.

I would like to see the context of that sentence. She could be talking about "those guns" sold at gun shows, or "those guns" sold out of the trunks of cars, or "those guns" belonging to country music singers, or "those guns" belonging to YouTube bloggers, or "those guns" carried by midgets, or something else entirely.

Yep just like all those that still preach the "hands up, don't shoot", that has been debunked right?

Is it fair to inquire if Clinton has guns? Or mention the concern of a politician saying they're gonna get guns out of private hands while keeping guns in their's?

Just read somewhere gun deaths surpassed motor vehicle deaths. Ya here it is,

In Georgia (and 28 other states), gun deaths outnumber car deaths
That story begins with a guy killed by a dipshit firing his gun in the air on New Year's.

I had a dumb fuck neighbor like that once back in the 90s. His entire family went out in the back yard and shot off guns in the air on New Year's. Fucking rounds were raining down all over the neighborhood.

Only time in my life I called 9-1-1 for something other than an accident.

Jesus, some people are incredibly fucking stupid.

Even worse, the cops didn't arrest the assholes.

Had a nextdoor neighbor who was an active police officer do that one New Year's in South San Francisco. Squeezed off several rounds scaring me to death. :)

Forum List

Back