ROFLMAO Carly Fiorina: My Medieval History Degree Will Help Defeat ISIS

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
If Carly Fiorina really wanted to fight ISIS and kill it she would volunteer to lead it. Meanwhile, I am going to invest heavily in ACME broadsword and trebuchet company, Beep Beep.

"For over three decades, Carly Fiorina’s bachelor’s degree from Stanford University in medieval history and philosophy has had little real-world application.

But as she mounts a presidential bid, the Republican candidate says her degree is finally of use as she considers how she would deal with ISIS as commander-in-chief.

“Finally my degree in medieval history and philosophy has come in handy,” Fiorina said Sunday night, “because what ISIS wants to do is drive us back to the Middle Ages, literally.”

ur right nutcase; if obama's Muslim name and heritage didnt do it i doubt her history degree will.

She is saying she is educated about the conflict and its long festering causes.

I hope to heavens somone one is: the booshies had no clue, and the obammies have little more.

I hope to heavens somone one is: the booshies had no clue, and the obammies have little more.

OR
savage people and a religion that is being twisted to condone savagery cant be reasoned with whether you have a working knowledge of history or not.

don't laugh, you ever seen how far a Trebuchet can launch a pumpkin?
I imagine that a nuclear warhead could be launched equally as far.

OR
savage people and a religion that is being twisted to condone savagery cant be reasoned with whether you have a working knowledge of history or not.

Then how is that Christianity went from savagery to its relatively peaceful presence today?

Fiorina has bigger balls than all the other candidates put together, I give her that. She's a hammer, and every problem is a nail.

That's how she came across in the last debate, and it raised her poll numbers, which says a lot about the mood out there.

It's a sad truth that much of the Islamic world is about four centuries behind the developed world when it comes to separation of Church and State and some basic human rights.

That doesn't mean it will take them four centuries to catch up, but it will take a lot of bloodshed. And that blood should not be ours, Carly.

OR

Then how is that Christianity went from savagery to its relatively peaceful presence today?

gee idiot, thanks for reminding us Islam is several centuries behind the rest of the world in evolvement

Hell, I think having a history degree should be a requirement for President. lol

OR

Check Christianity's peaceful state in Africa hmmm?

ISIS is medieval. Treating them as medieval barbarians (ala Putin) is bound to be more successful than holding job training clinics in safe spaces (ala Obama).

OR

Check Christianity's peaceful state in Africa hmmm?

OMG

here we go again with the moronic moral equivalency arguments of a tiny sect in Africa; while wholesale slaughter by Muslims rages in several African countries

you idiots are so predictable

I suppose mentioning the Renaissance would be lost on you in ignorance.
More the securalizing of national governments and the de-establishment of national religions as well as bills of rights that protect minorities' civil liberties from the whims of the majority.

More the securalizing of national governments and the de-establishment of national religions as well as bills of rights that protect minorities' civil liberties from the whims of the majority.
More the abandonment of medieval practices to enlightenment ushered in by the Renaissance. But we're just playing with words here.

Carly Fiorina with her mighty Medieval history degree can send everyone in the ISIS organization a layoff notice, claim victory and demand a $100 million bonus. LOL

More the abandonment of medieval practices to enlightenment ushered in by the Renaissance. But we're just playing with words here.
No we are not. The Renaissance saw a resurgence of state sponsored terrorism against its own citizens and those of other nations and localities. Have you ever seen the toys in the Tower of London for non comformists like you?

If Carly Fiorina really wanted to fight ISIS and kill it she would volunteer to lead it. Meanwhile, I am going to invest heavily in ACME broadsword and trebuchet company, Beep Beep.

"For over three decades, Carly Fiorina’s bachelor’s degree from Stanford University in medieval history and philosophy has had little real-world application.

But as she mounts a presidential bid, the Republican candidate says her degree is finally of use as she considers how she would deal with ISIS as commander-in-chief.

“Finally my degree in medieval history and philosophy has come in handy,” Fiorina said Sunday night, “because what ISIS wants to do is drive us back to the Middle Ages, literally.”
She is ya fucking idiot,commander and chief,leads the military.
You must be trying to out stupid R Dean,and that Guno knot head.

Forum List

Back