Hillary May Have a 2nd Hidden Server

Every day there is more crap about Hillary. Her campaign is done. She cannot respond to this constant drip of allegations and run an effective campaign.
She is responding?

For the most part I think that she is ignoring them and I also think that it will work very well that she keep on ignoring them. She is not losing any real support as far as I can tell, the left does not care.
She is pubicly making light of it, making accusations, etc. IOW being Hillary.
But privately you know Dems are scared shitless and asking her all kinds of questions. Her staff has to deal with all this.
No I don't. I honestly don't think they care one bit.

The evidence is in her backing - she is still the front runner by a massive margin and not going anywhere.
People would not be floating Joe Biden--Joe Biden!--if they thought Hillary was a shoo in for the presidency.
You don't think that there would be supporters of Biden simply because Hillary is the 'shoe in.'

That is silly. There were plenty of supporters calling for Paul to run. He never had a snowball's chance in hell of actually taking the primary and even less in the general.

Supporters are going to be there no matter how the political landscape looks.

Every day there is more crap about Hillary. Her campaign is done. She cannot respond to this constant drip of allegations and run an effective campaign.
She is responding?

For the most part I think that she is ignoring them and I also think that it will work very well that she keep on ignoring them. She is not losing any real support as far as I can tell, the left does not care.
But privately you know Dems are scared shitless and asking her all kinds of questions. Her staff has to deal with all this.

The evidence is in her backing - she is still the front runner by a massive margin and not going anywhere.
People would not be floating Joe Biden--Joe Biden!--if they thought Hillary was a shoo in for the presidency.
You don't think that there would be supporters of Biden simply because Hillary is the 'shoe in.'

That is silly. There were plenty of supporters calling for Paul to run. He never had a snowball's chance in hell of actually taking the primary and even less in the general.

Biden wouldnt be considering running, and there wouldnt be this kind of talk, if Hillary were clearly going to win. They are turning to their second string precisely because she is tanking in the polls.

She is responding?

Biden wouldnt be considering running, and there wouldnt be this kind of talk, if Hillary were clearly going to win. They are turning to their second string precisely because she is tanking in the polls.

Biden is Obama's Third term. Biden is barely functional and will let Obama continue to run the Executive Branch

Forum List

Back