Hillary lead is due to irrelevant attacks and Democratic control of the Media.

Take away Khan's constitution waving speech and the Herman Cain attack version 2.0 and she is behind. The election process should be based on plans and relevant issues and all candidates should be covered with equal skepticism by the media.

Look, this is really is nothing new, and for conservatives to keep whining about the media being overtly left does no good. Instead the Repubs need to clean up their own house. Have you seen who they nominated? You Cry about the left media and then nominate the orange clown? Do,you really think the media is the biggest problem. You're not going to force the media to being more conservative or even fair, so focus on what you can control. I left the GOP over a decade ago, I am conservative but refuse to associate with the Republicans. I wish they whole party would go away and a new one would emerge to represent the conservatives. Until that happens, quit your damn whining about media while you nominate horrible canidates like the a giant orange clown. You sound like a kid who claims he flunks a class because a teacher doesn't like him, but then never studies for a test. Grow up.
I'm a registered independent and had no more to do with Trump's nomination than you did. So you are going to teach the GOP a lesson by standing on the sidelines? Thanks for nothing because that's one step closer for President Hillary.

Re read the post. I didn't say I wasn't voting. I will vote against the bulldyke. You whine just like a republican.

Take away Khan's constitution waving speech and the Herman Cain attack version 2.0 and she is behind. The election process should be based on plans and relevant issues and all candidates should be covered with equal skepticism by the media.

Look, this is really is nothing new, and for conservatives to keep whining about the media being overtly left does no good. Instead the Repubs need to clean up their own house. Have you seen who they nominated? You Cry about the left media and then nominate the orange clown? Do,you really think the media is the biggest problem. You're not going to force the media to being more conservative or even fair, so focus on what you can control. I left the GOP over a decade ago, I am conservative but refuse to associate with the Republicans. I wish they whole party would go away and a new one would emerge to represent the conservatives. Until that happens, quit your damn whining about media while you nominate horrible canidates like the a giant orange clown. You sound like a kid who claims he flunks a class because a teacher doesn't like him, but then never studies for a test. Grow up.
I'm a registered independent and had no more to do with Trump's nomination than you did. So you are going to teach the GOP a lesson by standing on the sidelines? Thanks for nothing because that's one step closer for President Hillary.

This sort of highlights the unsophistication of the 3rd party folks and non-voters.

A vote for anyone other your candidate is a -2 for your candidate. You need one vote to cancel it out and one vote to get ahead.

A non voting person = only a -1. This is why the GOP is so vested in keeping turnout as low as possible. It's much easier to climb out of a hole when you just need to find one vote instead of two.

Candybutt talking about unsophisticated people.....now I have heard everything. Illiterate slut!

Forum List

Back