Hillary? JFK? How come no good movies about "conservatives"?

Because conservatives are all Teapartiers now and we all know they're just plain boring. Who would watch? There was one about Palin last year which was pretty good. Let us not forget that corrupt and lying bitch.

wow, you watched it...I haven't watched one thing about her even the series on Alaska..though that one was good advertisement for Alaska..bet you hated that one too?

Because conservatives are all Teapartiers now and we all know they're just plain boring. Who would watch? There was one about Palin last year which was pretty good. Let us not forget that corrupt and lying bitch.

Conservatives whine when you don't make movies about them.....

And then they whine when you do

thats got to be one of the more vapid posts I have seen you plant here.....

right, corrupt and lying bitch...well she certainly cornered the market on that eh?

well, hey you'll have plenty of Hillary choices so you can get your fix...remember; keep jumping until they tell you to stop...
uploaded_EmoticonJumpSheep.gif

wow, you watched it...I haven't watched one thing about her even the series on Alaska..though that one was good advertisement for Alaska..bet you hated that one too?

No, I haven't watched her documentary or reality series. I did watch an episode where she was clubbing the halibut.

What's the word for it?

Paranoia? The feeling that everyone is out to get you. That nothing is fair?

We are talking about the party of personal responsibility where nothing is their fault and everything is fixed against them......make a great movie don't ya think?

'Game Change' Sequel Called 'Double Down,' Landing Fall 2013

NEW YORK -- The next "Game Change" is in the works.

"Game Change" authors Mark Halperin and John Heileman are working on a book about the 2012 presidential campaign, "Double Down: Game Change 2012."

Penguin Press announced Tuesday that the new work was scheduled for the fall of 2013.

The authors' previous work, "Game Change," was a best-selling account of the 2008 race that helped revive interest in campaign books and was made into an Emmy Award-winning television movie by HBO. Ed Harris starred as Republican candidate Sen. John McCain and Julianne Moore played his running mate, then-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

What's the word for it?

We are talking about the party of personal responsibility where nothing is their fault and everything is fixed against them......make a great movie don't ya think?
We are talking about the party of personal responsibility where nothing is their fault and everything is fixed against them

right, because 'your party' is immune to same...:lol:

and as far as the move BS goes, why yes its been established that the nets and a cable new agency go out of their way to create puff pieces for the gop:rolleyes: ....you ever think before you path this crap? then again, you come by it honestly, you really really feel ( thats the problem unless you think, to then thats a whole other can of worms) that your side is all light and sweetnesses and the rest are garbage.....your own bubbly forced feedback loop. Bravo.

What in the fuck is a Morning Joe?

Conservative host on MSNBC

Only on MSNBC would Joe Scarborough be considered a conservative. Actually, on MSNBC, Micheal Moore and Sean Penn are probably considered conservatives.

There are some hard ass conservatives on that show and Joe Scarborough is pretty tough when he gets going. He's the host so he needs to tone it down somewhat but he can be spirited and gung ho.

Mark Halperin was kicked off that show for awhile for calling the president some names. Willy Geis is Right leaning and some of their guests are annoyingly conservative.

No, I haven't watched her documentary or reality series.

no one thought you had sarah....see how that works?

I did watch an episode where she was clubbing the halibut.

oh yea, then she ate a puppy...I saw that one too:lol:

"Game Change" authors Mark Halperin and John Heileman are working on a book about the 2012 presidential campaign, "Double Down: Game Change 2012."

Penguin Press announced Tuesday that the new work was scheduled for the fall of 2013.

The authors' previous work, "Game Change," was a best-selling account of the 2008 race that helped revive interest in campaign books and was made into an Emmy Award-winning television movie by HBO. Ed Harris starred as Republican candidate Sen. John McCain and Julianne Moore played his running mate, then-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

oh goody, cause the first one didn't expose her corrupt lying bitchiness enough!! More!! More!!! :lol:

oh goody, cause the first one didn't expose her corrupt lying bitchiness enough!! More!! More!!! :lol:

Oh for god's sake, stop whining ya big baby. I don't even think it's going to be about Palin this time. Maybe Paul Ryan. That will be good, don't you think?

Oh for god's sake, stop whining ya big baby. I don't even think it's going to be about Palin this time. Maybe Paul Ryan. That will be good, don't you think?

whining? Oh I see, I mean another bash trash the gop flick, yes I'll sit back and stfu because how dare I:eek:.....:rolleyes:

Oh and did you read game change btw?

whining? Oh I see, I mean another bash trash the gop flick, yes I'll sit back and stfu because how dare I:eek:.....:rolleyes:

No, I wish I would have.

No, I wish I would have.

wow...ok well, its still available...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Game-Change-Clintons-McCain-Lifetime/dp/B0058M62SE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376007890&sr=8-2&keywords=game+change]Amazon.com: Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime: John Heilemann, Mark Halperin: Books[/ame]

note the full title....:eusa_whistle:

No, I wish I would have.

wow...ok well, its still available...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Game-Change-Clintons-McCain-Lifetime/dp/B0058M62SE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376007890&sr=8-2&keywords=game+change]Amazon.com: Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime: John Heilemann, Mark Halperin: Books[/ame]

note the full title....:eusa_whistle:

I knew you were going to say that. Did you watch the movie? If so, how closely did it follow the book?

Btw, the real race of a lifetime was Obama and Hillary in the primaries. McCain was campaigning at grocery stores when Palin came along, gave him a boost then both of them ended up failing.

What's the word for it?

We are talking about the party of personal responsibility where nothing is their fault and everything is fixed against them

right, because 'your party' is immune to same...:lol:

and as far as the move BS goes, why yes its been established that the nets and a cable new agency go out of their way to create puff pieces for the gop:rolleyes: ....you ever think before you path this crap? then again, you come by it honestly, you really really feel ( thats the problem unless you think, to then thats a whole other can of worms) that your side is all light and sweetnesses and the rest are garbage.....your own bubbly forced feedback loop. Bravo.

More of the GOP Pity Party...........nobody loves us......everyone is picking on the poor GOP

If anything, the media has been too soft on the GOP

They looked the other way as the GOP pulled us into a needless war. There was no media diligence in questioning the threat or the intelligence. The media got wrapped up in post 9-11 patriotism and allowed us to send 5000 Americans to a needless death

The media has been soft on current GOP obstructionism. Allowing petty tyrants to throw temper tantrums and bring our government to its knees while they pout because they no longer get to call the shots

Why is the media so soft on the GOP? Because they are afraid of being accused of favoritism. Unwilling to listen to more conservative whining about a liberal media

On Morning Joe, there was a table full of conservatives asking how come Hollywood won't make movies about conservative leaders. It's always the Kennedy's and now Hillary. What about famous GOP and conservative leaders. And when they do, they make them out to be a lawbreaker, like they did to Nixon or stupid like they did to Palin or a lying pampered spoiled rich kid like they did to Bush.

There were some obvious questions that no one said so I won't mention them.

So conservatives, what's wrong with Hollywood? Why are the ignoring the great Republican leadership?
WTF are you talking about?

You don't consider "All the Presidents Men" a good movie?

Is the term "lipstick on a pig" still offensive? Have the bigoted, motivated radicals on the left ever stopped to think about the Hillary legacy? Hillary is the symbol of the radical left's war on women. She organized and named the hit team funded by the taxpayers called the "bimbo eruption squad". Hillary traded her entire pathetic adult life in support of a pervert in order to gain political power.

Forum List

Back