Hillary is officially brain damaged

She is 100% correct on that one. Their position is considered fringe in Western civilization, and it also the fringe in Islamic society:

Birth Control

love when libs try to pucker up to islam- they hate gays and will stone them to death at the drop of a hijab.

Islamic law is superstitious and arbitrary. I have no respect for it. It is however entirely fair to note that many of these candidates take a position on abortion that is more extreme than Islamist governments like Iran and Saudi Arabia. That is just a fact.

She is 100% correct on that one. Their position is considered fringe in Western civilization, and it also the fringe in Islamic society:

Birth Control

love when libs try to pucker up to islam- they hate gays and will stone them to death at the drop of a hijab.

Islamic law is superstitious and arbitrary. I have no respect for it. It is however entirely fair to note that many of these candidates take a position on abortion that is more extreme than Islamist governments like Iran and Saudi Arabia. That is just a fact.

proof?

Birth Control

proof?

Scott Walker is more extreme than Iran:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ortion/doc/iran.doc+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Several other candidates are more extreme than Saudi Arabia: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:W3qT79LU1e4J:www.un.org/esa/population/publications/abortion/doc/saudiarabia.doc+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Birth Control

And you liberal scum talk about arbitrary!!!! You talk about extreme, yet you morons display your lack of morals, ethics, and principles, much less the absolute total disrespect of human life! Because you LIE and call an unborn just a mass of cells, you think everyone else will go along with that? You people are EVIL, and that from an agnostic that can recognize evil people from good one!

I think anyone that would cut, slash and burn our ability to maintain our roads, science institutions and educational system is brain damage. She makes a point that the taliban wouldn't allow their woman to have the right to get a abortion or to have birth control after being raped.
What the fuck does paving highways or going to the moon have to do with this thread?

Did you huff a lot of glue as a child?

Birth Control

How is comparing the Right to radical extremists Muslims puckering up to Islam?

And you are kind of making her point for her. The Right hates gays almost as much as extremist Muslims do.

I think anyone that would cut, slash and burn our ability to maintain our roads, science institutions and educational system is brain damage. She makes a point that the taliban wouldn't allow their woman to have the right to get a abortion or to have birth control after being raped.
What the fuck does paving highways or going to the moon have to do with this thread?

What do you mean "did you"?

To be fair the topic mentions brain damage so Matthew fits right in.

Birth Control

And you are kind of making her point for her. The Right hates gays almost as much as extremist Muslims do.

We do? How so genius?

To be fair the topic mentions brain damage so Matthew fits right in.

And G.

Yeah...cause spending $4 trillion just ain't enough.

Birth Control

Yeah, if I compare them to islamists, I'm also comparing islamists to them, which of course is negative.

She's got LOTS on her mind, what little of it there is!

HillaryHeaving2.gif

Apparently she thinks defunding PlannedAbortionHood is equal to Stoning women. Yes wanting to shut down a corrupt government organization makes you a domestic terrorist. Wow, the old bat is truly losing it.
Hasn't the "pro-lifers are terrorists" thing been their standard narrative for about fifty years now?

If the sandal fits...
Oh yeah. And we're Christians. Forgot about that part.

Apparently she thinks defunding PlannedAbortionHood is equal to Stoning women. Yes wanting to shut down a corrupt government organization makes you a domestic terrorist. Wow, the old bat is truly losing it.
Hasn't the "pro-lifers are terrorists" thing been their standard narrative for about fifty years now?

If the sandal fits...
Oh yeah. And we're Christians. Forgot about that part.

A movement is known by the fruit it bears:

Anti-abortion violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back