Latino issues

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
My sister and I was talking about Donald trump at the Burger King.
She asked me what I think about Latinos...
I actually got a bunch of thanks and cheers when they overheard me say this.

Its time we opened the border with Mexico, I want them here, I would be glad to pay latinos to come here, they're beautiful people, and I would like to see them be at least part of the establishment...
And they should have not just a pathway to citizenship, but automatic citizenship.

I stand for the North American Free Trade Agreement, Mexico and Canada are our neighbors, and the fact is that their labor is no worse than anybody elses, Infact I had used fords that lasted me, and a new Volkswagen that I had to fix a few times.

I'm proud to be Roman catholic, even if I don't believe the scripture, I love the interaction and the Roman roots, they made the western story begins with them.

I'm just as proud of my French heritage as I am of my English heritage... btw... both are hardly Germanic... which is who continues their bigotry against Latins, and infact the more I read... the more to the French side I become interested in.

Its time we sided with Argentina and gave Argentina their islands back.

And I'm glad that we re established trade with Cuba... so that maybe we can help weaken, and eventually get rid of Castro by exposing him for what he is... a crook.

That's where I stand... I'm not running for president... but I'm strongly in favor of them over the establishment.

:)

Whatever. Do you know that Mexico City is still the largest population on earth? They actually don't know how many people live there and guess it to be around 24 million? And open border policy is ridiculous, and I am certain that U.S. citizen Latino's would have a fit over your plan--because it would cost them their jobs.

We have to have immigration reform in this nation. We have to have border security--because it's not only Mexicans that are crossing our southern border. They're coming through Mexico to get here, and they're not necessarily from Mexico.

Take a breath and rethink that one.

I'm just as proud of my French heritage as I am of my English heritage... btw... both are hardly Germanic... which is who continues their bigotry against Latins, and infact the more I read... the more to the French side I become interested in.

France is named after the Franks, a German tribe that conquered the area from the Gauls....
England is governed by a Germanic Monarchy and was conquered by William the Conqueror and he was Anglo Saxon, gheesh you guys, pick up a book a read it sometime...

That's great, and then America can look just like Mexico.

BTW burger king sucks

Yeah, this is what happens when you ingest burger king

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

images

I'm more than willing to let Mexico and the other countries all the way down to Panama become states. Then after that happens send in the DEA, FBI, and a few other federal agencies to take care of business...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...Besides that Panama will be easier to patrol, gas will be cheaper, companies will have to pay US minimum wage, and the EPA, FDA, and a few other agencies, will be busy elsewhere for quite some time.

Forum List

Back