Hillary has massive meltdown lol

Not buying this one. Audio/video or it didn't happen. Anyone can make something up like this. Just look at all the hoaxes being tossed Trumps way and this falls into the same category. Forwarded emails my ass, lets see some cold hard evidence

I agree CK, although I thought this thread was about ChrisL and Jake having an Internets crush on each other :eusa_doh:

The tension, the drama :smoke:

nah, she broke up with me and now she wants me back but . . .:smoke:

images

this topic... AMERICA !!!!!!! it is a joke to see what is going on in the US now. the land was stolen but we tend to forget that... anyways, who i am to judge??? but here is a very Interested video i came across on youtube... check it out...

it’s showing how the world is laughing at the Americans Election…

Who's gon' be the next comedian? Actor? Joke? Clown? Puppet? In the Circus? Is it Miss KILLERY? or the TRUMPET?
Check out this youtube link and see what the world is thinking of American...

thanks

Not buying this one. Audio/video or it didn't happen. Anyone can make something up like this. Just look at all the hoaxes being tossed Trumps way and this falls into the same category. Forwarded emails my ass, lets see some cold hard evidence

I agree CK, although I thought this thread was about ChrisL and Jake having an Internets crush on each other :eusa_doh:

The tension, the drama :smoke:

Yuck! :eek-52: Thanks, now I'm traumatized for life!

. . . I found Mrs. M.

Ah, two timing Chris, no wonder she broke up with you :smoke:
ChrisL is a jealous . . . can I say it? . . . wonder woman . . . she wonders who she is as she wanders about and out and up and down and around

So, are you going to say which republican platforms you actually agree with? Oh, that's right. NONE of them because you are a liar.
Missy Chrissy, you don't set the rule, you only get the school. Now grow up and behave, and no, no more . . .
smoke.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back