Hillary has massive meltdown lol

Breaking! Hillary Has MASSIVE Meltdown-This Could Be Huge

The watchtowers.com reported: According to an email forwarded to us late last night, which originated from a Comcast email address, the technical crew for NBC which produced the event is now speaking out about what took place moments after Clinton walked off the set – a massive profanity-laced tirade aimed at NBC’s host, Matt Lauer.
View attachment 95469
Breaking! Hillary Has MASSIVE Meltdown-This Could Be Huge

This just had to be posted, oh we can hear it now. As lies continue to glamorize this nut job and the sheep believe it all , when the real truth is what they often claim as being the lies lmao.
Is this a BOMBSHELL or a GAMECHANGER?

Jake defending truth, honor, and the American way, unlike the far and alt right fascists (sassy comes to mind).

You talking about honor and truth is just . . . ironic.
It is just truth. I jerked you up and made you tell the truth, and you still resent it. No, you don't get "just once more" about it. That is you fate every time from now on.

Now the alt right, of which you are not a member (you are just creepy is all), has no honor or truth. You on the other hand are just crazed.

Now, listen up, ChrisL: the sun will rise the day after the election. I voted for McMullin, but I don't think that he is going to stop Hillary from being our president.

Heavens help us: the GOP could have won if it had not bee for the far right, alt right, and crazies like you.

Oh, well, tomorrow is a new day. :lol:

What on earth are you babbling about, retard?

You are the biggest liar on this site. Shame on you. You have no honor or integrity, and you are too much of a coward to state your views clearly. Everyone knows this. I don't know who you think you're fooling.
Relax...JS is a Neo-Con and lives off his investments...henceforth a nonsensical Ideologue.

I've asked that rat on more than one occasion to state his views and what exactly does he agree with the republican party about. He NEVER answers direct questions. I hate people like that. They are nothing but cowards or trolls.
2 years ago he sounded 90% like Trump and he was hated by most of the Conservatives here.
I agreed with JS a lot back then.

I am comfortable within my own sexuality and I'm not immature, I don't have hang-up's about sex unlike others here who must either be prudes or frigid or something.
Ever notice heterosexuals have no need to go around stating their sexual preferences.

Yes.
Have you ever seen that video of the NY SUBWAY dancer , who is is pretty much nothing and dances in front of a little boy with his ass hanging out OMFG if a non gay did that they'd send up on child rape or something lmao.

No I haven't, but yes if a non-gay did something like that they'd be arrested as a potential paedophile. Many Sodomites covert little boys buttocks, but that's okay, to say that's not okay means you are a Homophobe or something :rolleyes-41:

I have to say it is quite hysterical, but the huge majority of them all think and act alike. There are exception and there are the ones who are awake and on to this American stripping of freedom game so they obviously are not included in they " All think and act alike".

What a fucking degenerate, if a Hetereosexual was on a train, or in some public place and half naked like that, showing their full ass, they'd be arrested and charged with lewd behaviour in public, but degenerate faggots are allowed to do this, because if that faggot was arrested he'd scream about Homophobic police and Homophobic members of the public.

The degenerates will have a Day of Reckoning, so they better enjoy what they have whilst they still have legs to stand on.

It is just truth. I jerked you up and made you tell the truth, and you still resent it. No, you don't get "just once more" about it. That is you fate every time from now on.

Now the alt right, of which you are not a member (you are just creepy is all), has no honor or truth. You on the other hand are just crazed.

Now, listen up, ChrisL: the sun will rise the day after the election. I voted for McMullin, but I don't think that he is going to stop Hillary from being our president.

Heavens help us: the GOP could have won if it had not bee for the far right, alt right, and crazies like you.

You are the biggest liar on this site. Shame on you. You have no honor or integrity, and you are too much of a coward to state your views clearly. Everyone knows this. I don't know who you think you're fooling.
Relax...JS is a Neo-Con and lives off his investments...henceforth a nonsensical Ideologue.

I've asked that rat on more than one occasion to state his views and what exactly does he agree with the republican party about. He NEVER answers direct questions. I hate people like that. They are nothing but cowards or trolls.
2 years ago he sounded 90% like Trump and he was hated by most of the Conservatives here.

Oh really? And what issues does he have in common with the republicans?

The problem with this video is it's all hearsay. I don't doubt it happened but if we can't have video, we at least need names.
He does his splash move here too lol

He says he's a republican but when asked what issues does he agree with republicans on, he can't answer. This a political discussion board where you should be forthcoming about your political views. A person who tries to hide his political views is not not one to be trusted.

He was anti abuse of Globalism.
He was anti abuse of Business Visas.
He was anti abuse of Trespassers.
Otherwise, he was quite reasonable.

Anti abuse of? What do you mean by that? Look friend, you can respect a troll if you wish. Most of us, not so much respect given for that kind of thing.

Jake defending truth, honor, and the American way, unlike the far and alt right fascists (sassy comes to mind).

Miss Creepy was answered in full, she did not like what she was told, and she has cried about being made to look foolish. That will always be her end with me.

I agree with Trump where I think he is right. It is his lack of temperament and growing demagoguery that began to put me off.

Anti abuse of? What do you mean by that? Look friend, you can respect a troll if you wish. Most of us, not so much respect given for that kind of thing.
JS has become an asshole.
I DO NOT consider Late Term Abortion or Same Sex Marriage to be the MOST important issues of the millennium.
We can start worrying about Climate Change when we stop paying China to produce everything.

I DO NOT consider Late Term Abortion or Same Sex Abortion to be the MOST important issues of the millennium.
We can start worrying about Climate Change when we stop paying China to produce everything.

Same sex abortion? What's that? :uhh:

I am pro truth and anti lies, of which you are master of the latter.

I DO NOT consider Late Term Abortion or Same Sex Abortion to be the MOST important issues of the millennium.

Same sex abortion? What's that? :uhh:
"Marriage"...fixed.

Forum List

Back