Hillary Has a Concussion - Can't Testify?

I hope she is OK for no other reason then she testifies. But isn't it amazing how these things happen to people about to testify? Maybe she was roughed up.

Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

Clinton had been scheduled to testify next week before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on the deadly attack in September on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

But she is not expected to appear at that time because of the health issue.

Last edited:
Just a little too convenient, isn't it?

I don't trust the Clinton's and never have.

332qz6h.jpg

What next? Bill didn't get a blow job?

And so the obvious games and cover up begin with Hitlery. Looks like she's the missing link. She knows that if she testify's, she's either going to have to lie and shit can her own career, or tell the truth and possibly get dear leader impeached.

This fainting and concussion business is all fake. It won't save her though, they'll subpoena her if they have to. Shit like this only makes things worse, because it's an obvious stall tactic, trying to get out of testifying... WHY?

And so the obvious games and cover up begin with Hitlery. Looks like she's the missing link. She knows that if she testify's, she's either going to have to lie and shit can her own career, or tell the truth and possibly get dear leader impeached.

This fainting and concussion business is all fake. It won't save her though, they'll subpoena her if they have to. Shit like this only makes things worse, because it's an obvious stall tactic, trying to get out of testifying... WHY?

Usually stalling is for one reason, to give time to hide information. So I am guessing emails are being purged and paper being shredded, as we speak.

fainting? you faint to the front not the back.....you swoon forward....

but with that said when i had a concussion....i couldnt lift my head without puking...but all the guys were saying it was nothing....shake it off....blah blah blah

Usually stalling is for one reason, to give time to hide information. So I am guessing emails are being purged and paper being shredded, as we speak.

I'm betting they've done about as much of that as they possibly can already. Hitlery knows her ass in on the line. She's either going to tell the truth, in which case we can say goodbye to obama, or she's going to tow the party line and lie for him, in which case she can kiss her own career and ideas about running for president she might have goodbye. She's in a tough spot, but if she thinks this is going to get her out of testifying, the woman is dumber than I ever thought.

but with that said when i had a concussion....i couldnt lift my head without puking...but all the guys were saying it was nothing....shake it off....blah blah blah

Yeah, next time when I tell you to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich, you won't give me any back talk.

I'm betting they've done about as much of that as they possibly can already. Hitlery knows her ass in on the line. She's either going to tell the truth, in which case we can say goodbye to obama, or she's going to tow the party line and lie for him, in which case she can kiss her own career and ideas about running for president she might have goodbye. She's in a tough spot, but if she thinks this is going to get her out of testifying, the woman is dumber than I ever thought.

She should have listened to Bill and released the information before the election. Releasing it now only makes her look like she is covering up. Obama comes out untainted.

lmfao now there's a shocker. With the media support they enjoy they are getting unabashedly brazen now just saying "fuck you" to the American people and doing whatever they have to to avoid the truth getting out. Not even trying to hide it anymore.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN?

Elusive Papers of Law Firm Are Found at White House​

By STEPHEN LABATON
Published: January 06, 1996

After nearly two years of searches and subpoenas, the White House said this evening that it had unexpectedly discovered copies of missing documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton's law firm that describe her work for a failing savings and loan association in the 1980's.

Federal and Congressional investigators have issued subpoenas for the documents since 1994, and the White House has said it did not have them. The originals disappeared from the Rose Law Firm, in which Mrs. Clinton was a partner, shortly before Mr. Clinton took office.

The newly discovered documents are copies of billing records from the Rose firm, where Mrs. Clinton helped represent Madison Guaranty, a savings and loan run by James B. McDougal, the Clintons' business partner in the Whitewater land venture. The originals are still missing. Investigators have been seeking the documents to determine the role Mrs. Clinton played in the firm's representation of the savings and loan.

The Clintons' personal lawyer, David E. Kendall, said tonight that the documents show that the work Mrs. Clinton performed was limited both in time and scope, as she has repeatedly said.

Read more:
Elusive Papers of Law Firm Are Found at White House - New York Times

Just one more convenient mishap, wouldn't you say.

I fainted once. Flat on my face. Broke my nose!

I hope she is OK for no other reason then she testifies. But isn't it amazing how these things happen to people about to testify? Maybe she was roughed up.

Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion

Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion - CNN.com

Clinton had been scheduled to testify next week before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on the deadly attack in September on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

But she is not expected to appear at that time because of the health issue.

Maybe they can get Susan Rice to fill in for Hillary?.

Forum List

Back