Hillary Has a Concussion - Can't Testify?

What next? Bill didn't get a blow job?

And so the obvious games and cover up begin with Hitlery. Looks like she's the missing link. She knows that if she testify's, she's either going to have to lie and shit can her own career, or tell the truth and possibly get dear leader impeached.

This fainting and concussion business is all fake. It won't save her though, they'll subpoena her if they have to. Shit like this only makes things worse, because it's an obvious stall tactic, trying to get out of testifying... WHY?

It is all a strategic move. The more conspiracy theories the administration can generate among loons like you the better chance they have of gains in 2014. I can't wait until Obama allows the Reptilian Overlords take over America. :lol:

Is it not interesting that the progressives cannot tolerate criticism of their Messiah when they ridiculed and chastised every Republican president? Oh, I guess its time for the "racist" defense. As for Hillary I guess the concusson was so sever she either forgot, or possibly considering the out come of her husbands testimony decided to sit this one out.

She slipped on one of Bill's used condoms from when she was out of town.....how convenient.

This is the biggest group of criminals ever assembled in DC.

Forum List

Back