Hillary Gives Short Speech, Short Presser, Turns And Slow Walks Out Like A Zombie

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
She seemed less than enthusiastic, didn't slobber on herself and we can see she's still talking like a normal person. Proof there's nothing wrong with her. No sign of sickness at all. She answers a handful of questions and then abruptly she cuts off the questions.....slowly turns and walks out of there like she was measuring each step hoping she doesn't fall face first. It was like slow-motion.

WTF???

It was obvious that the whole thing was staged because I don't remember anyone saying a word as she left. You could hear a pin drop is was so quiet. I don't think she could turn and wave goodbye to them. She was just trying to keep from busting her ass again.

The spin coming out of the left is that she's overworked.

Hardly. She's been out of sight most of the campaign.

She should be felt sorry for because she's trying too damned hard.

Bull shit.

She doesn't have a cold or a respiratory illness.

Something is wrong with her sense of balance.

As long as she has something to hold onto, she's fine. The minute she's walking in the open, she has to look down at the ground to make sure it's still there.

She seemed less than enthusiastic, didn't slobber on herself and we can see she's still talking like a normal person. Proof there's nothing wrong with her. No sign of sickness at all. She answers a handful of questions and then abruptly she cuts off the questions.....slowly turns and walks out of there like she was measuring each step hoping she doesn't fall face first. It was like slow-motion.

WTF???

It was obvious that the whole thing was staged because I don't remember anyone saying a word as she left. You could hear a pin drop is was so quiet. I don't think she could turn and wave goodbye to them. She was just trying to keep from busting her ass again.

Bull shit.

As long as she has something to hold onto, she's fine. The minute she's walking in the open, she has to look down at the ground to make sure it's still there.

That was her double again to throw us off.

The real Hillary is perfectly healthy --- and so cunning.

That's what libs call "powering through......."..............like the little engine that could, almost, maybe..........:popcorn:.

WTF???

Bull shit.

Where is the link of her walking? I could only find one video on USA Today and it was three minutes but they stopped it before she was done talking, not sure why?

Actually I do know why. Because that was the most pitiful, boring "highly anticipated" three minute speech I have ever heard. It was like a kindergarten teacher addressing the children on their first day of school. Yawn.

Don't bother linking this, so dull and pathetic.
Clinton returns to campaign trail, calls days away 'a gift'

Hillary has never really had to compete.

When she ran for office in New York....she was basically given the seat when her opponent dropped out of the race.

Now she is in a cat fight and really does appear to be the proverbial deer.

WTF???

Bull shit.

Where is the link of her walking? I could only find one video on USA Today and it was three minutes but they stopped it before she was done talking, not sure why?

Actually I do know why. Because that was the most pitiful, boring "highly anticipated" three minute speech I have ever heard. It was like a kindergarten teacher addressing the children on their first day of school. Yawn.

Don't bother linking this, so dull and pathetic.
Clinton returns to campaign trail, calls days away 'a gift'

Forum List

Back