hillary drops seven points in 3 days!

Hillary cannot linger long without doing a press conference on this pay to play scandal. The longer she waits, the longer it hurts her. This confirms everybody's suspicions of her. She has to battle back the press or she is toast.
Let's see those taxes
Sure. You can scan them and post yours right here, for all to see.
I bet I pay a higher effective rate than Trump

Exactly why we need a flat tax.
Show me any proposal that does not result in a massive cut for the wealthy

As opposed to the progressive tax system we have now where the wealthy can dodge taxes?

At least with a flat tax there is no tax dodge.

Every rate at 15% and run a government based off of that income.

Hillary cannot linger long without doing a press conference on this pay to play scandal. The longer she waits, the longer it hurts her. This confirms everybody's suspicions of her. She has to battle back the press or she is toast.
Let's see those taxes

Not releasing his tax returns won't cost trump one more vote than it already has.

It's obvious Trump is scared shitless to have America see his tax returns.
Yet his loyal drones don't give a flying fuck about what he is so afraid to let the world know, because he obviously knows that what he's hiding will cost him the election.
That is a sure sign of being absolutely weak-minded and being very easy to manipulate.

Let's see those taxes

Not releasing his tax returns won't cost trump one more vote than it already has.

It's obvious Trump is scared shitless to have America see his tax returns.
Yet his loyal drones don't give a flying fuck about what he is so afraid to let the world know, because he obviously knows that what he's hiding will cost him the election.
That is a sure sign of being absolutely weak-minded and being very easy to manipulate.

Hillary is scared for anyone to see emails, speeches, and donors to the Clinton foundation.

Let's see those taxes
Sure. You can scan them and post yours right here, for all to see.
I bet I pay a higher effective rate than Trump

Exactly why we need a flat tax.
Show me any proposal that does not result in a massive cut for the wealthy

As opposed to the progressive tax system we have now where the wealthy can dodge taxes?

At least with a flat tax there is no tax dodge.

Every rate at 15% and run a government based off of that income.
It's a hard thing to explain to idiot leftists, the concept of risk capital. Capital gains are offset by capital losses, otherwise nobody would ever invest or start new businesses. Leftists never risk capital, or anything else, and they generally suck at math, so they don't see the wisdom in keeping capital gains taxes low.

Forum List

Back