hillary drops seven points in 3 days!

Neither are good candidates but the fact Hillary hasn't ran away with it amazes me.

If the dems had a average candidate it would already be over.

Everyone on the GOP side wants to bash trump now but in the end they will pull for him because they know what the Clintons are all about .....

They will sell out to anyone for the right price.

Hillary is sitting at 272 electoral votes with 70 days remaining. That is running away with it

Neither side has any electoral votes.

Neither are good candidates but the fact Hillary hasn't ran away with it amazes me.

Everyone on the GOP side wants to bash trump now but in the end they will pull for him because they know what the Clintons are all about .....

Hillary is sitting at 272 electoral votes with 70 days remaining. That is running away with it

Yes....Trump has an equal shot at California

Last edited:

Yes....Trump has an equal show at California

Along with the 5K other candidates on the California ballot, including Stroke Girl

They voted already?

She is barely hanging on.... The more she talks the more points she loses in polls.

The debates will hurt her, wouldn't surprise me if she tries to skip them altogether.

Hillary cannot linger long without doing a press conference on this pay to play scandal. The longer she waits, the longer it hurts her. This confirms everybody's suspicions of her. She has to battle back the press or she is toast.
Let's see those taxes
Sure. You can scan them and post yours right here, for all to see.
I bet I pay a higher effective rate than Trump

Exactly why we need a flat tax.

They voted already?

She is barely hanging on.... The more she talks the more points she loses in polls.

The debates will hurt her, wouldn't surprise me if she tries to skip them altogether.

In statewide polls, Hillary has 272 EVs by over 5%
In states where she just leads she has 362 EVs

That is a landslide, not "barely" hanging on

Trump will need a grand slam with two out in the ninth to win this thing. Hard to do when you are a weak hitting bush leaguer

Hillary cannot linger long without doing a press conference on this pay to play scandal. The longer she waits, the longer it hurts her. This confirms everybody's suspicions of her. She has to battle back the press or she is toast.
Let's see those taxes

Exactly why we need a flat tax.
Show me any proposal that does not result in a massive cut for the wealthy

Let's see those taxes

He can afford better accountants.

No she isn't, idiot. Neither candidate has any electoral votes.

Gotta love it!

We start out with the dirty little details of The Clinton Crime Family and up pops a liberal deflecting toward Trump's taxes. But without attaching a .pdf file of their own returns for the last year, even. Hypocrite much?

Let's see those taxes
Glad to know you are gainfully employed.

Let's see those taxes
Because you're a leftist twit, you don't know the difference between earned income and risk income. You don't risk a dime to earn your salary. Business people and investors work with risk money. If the tax rate is too high on the capital gains from that risk, then it wouldn't be worth it.

'Sitting at'? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wjhat the hell does that mean?

Whose crystal ball are you looking at?

Projections are dime a dozen....the result of wishful thinking...

just for the record: no one has any electoral votes at this time.

Forum List

Back